- WaveMaker has helped us create internal applications in very short amount of time at a very low cost.
- The interface is really clean and it is easy to understand, you need not be an expert coder to work on WaveMaker.
- You can download your developed application and deploy it on any server you wish. There is no lock in whatsoever.
- The support team is super supportive and they are genuinely interested in solving your problems.
- WaveMaker helps you develop web and hybrid applications simultaneously, so you will be saving a lot of time and effort.
- WaveMaker is constantly upgrading and the team makes sure that they inform the users about the upgrades.
- There is absolutely nothing that can go wrong with the kind of price WaveMaker offers, their trial experience is great and their support is exceptional.
- There is a learning curve involved and personally I do not feel that this is a negative because WaveMaker helps you to create business grade applications, but there will be users who might find it difficult to catch up on some features. However, with an exceptional support team these things can be managed.
- WaveMaker has really good documentation but sometimes that becomes exhaustive because there are a lot of things that are covered.
I’m not a software specialist but I always wanted to create a dashboard using my MySQL’s data and publish it on the internet to share the information with my colleagues.
It was so frustrating to be forced to send Excel documents, update them and send them back again and again….
Then I tried WaveMaker and I start creating amazing dashboards and publishing them on the internet, allowing all the people I wanted to enter into my portal (using username and password), consult the reports, add new information, and so on.
It's really easy to use, with lots of functions to help you to create beautiful and very efficient dashboards.
Starting from scratch, it takes a while to understand how to connect to your database, design and publish your work.
Really a perfect solution for me!
- Easy to use, even if you're not a software specialist
- You can share your information with people on internet
- Let other people enter data to complete the information
- Would be nice to have more than the online version
- More layouts available
- The UI is easy to understand and to work on.
- Integration of data services is easy.
- Third party plugins are not really needed.
- Amazing Support team.
- No lock-in and you can move away from the platform anytime with the code.
- There is really not much to dislike about WaveMaker, but if there is something, I would like offline support(this is not available), since it is a cloud-based platform.
WaveMaker Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
WaveMaker Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
WaveMaker Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, India, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, France, Belgium, China, Hong Kong|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German|