https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/y0/nq/6CLMMUNIAQMD.PNGAwesome Product to BecomeThe primary software used by my department to remote control computers of employees for support purpose doesn't not support Linux. We had to find an alternative. Wayk works very nice, but we mainly use it for Linux since it is still in a very early stage. We heard that many features are coming, and we can expect to replace our solution by Wayk in the future.,Compression is very fast, and low CPU Usage. Clean, easy to understand Multi Platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, with mobile client...),They don't have unattended access yet. We don't like the feature where they can share their "number" and have someone not from the company access their computers.,6,We can now control our Linux employees.,GoToAssist, LogMeIn Pro and TeamViewerGreat Remote Control App!I'm using Wayk Now to connect to my work PC from home. I also use it to connect to my home PC from the office. I connect to my work PC to fix issues after hours. I also connect to my home PC to test things in my home lab. I'm able to connect from my laptop, my tablet, or my phone!,Very simple setup! Ease of Use Great remote control of remote PC,Ports need to be opened/allowed through a firewall for use. Doesn't remember previously connections. No Ability to search for connections by name.,10,Since Wayk Now is free, the ROI is almost immediate! It's very easy to set up and use.,,Remote Desktop Manager, VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter ServerWayk now, one of the best remote support toolsI use Wayk Now in place of TeamViewer for remote support of family and friends' computers. The installer is fast and simple, and the interface is easy to navigate and explain to those less tech savvy over the phone.,Easy to install Simple to navigate UI Easy to explain over the phone,Requires admin rights to run, even after installed,9,It's freeWaykNow. Wake Up and try it!We began to deploy Wayk, by using the free version to support our users. Currently, it's being used by our IT team. The problem is the price, first, and second, an amazingly simple to use the tool. We may connect with every user, partners and recommend to install it quickly. And, help the user. No matter where the user is.,Speedup support Cost not much Simple and easy to use interface,Easier to deploy More automation in managing systems Smaller package,10,Small Price Small Install Package Fast to deploy to everyone,TeamViewer and Skype for Business,Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Remote Desktop Manager
Windows, Linux, Mac
Wayk Now

Wayk Now Reviews

Wayk Now
Filter 5 vetted Wayk Now reviews and ratings
Tommy Boucher profile photo
August 10, 2018

Wayk Now Review: "Awesome Product to Become"

• Compression is very fast, and low CPU Usage.
  • Clean, easy to understand
  • Multi Platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, with mobile client...)
  • They don't have unattended access yet.
  • We don't like the feature where they can share their "number" and have someone not from the company access their computers.
Since the product is in an early stage, it is more suitable for small deployment, where you can have someone on both side to share numbers/approvals. They will develop, and I bet they will have a lot of business case.

I know that they are working on recording, unattended access, more control, etc.
Read Tommy Boucher's full review
Ben Liebowitz profile photo
June 14, 2018

Wayk Now Review: "Great Remote Control App!"

• Very simple setup!
  • Ease of Use
  • Great remote control of remote PC
  • Ports need to be opened/allowed through a firewall for use.
  • Doesn't remember previously connections.
  • No Ability to search for connections by name.
Wayk is a great tool for remotely controling your PC. I use the tool to help my mom when she has issues with her PC. I use it to help friends troubleshoot problems, or if someone wants to show me something on their PC. I love that I can easily transfer files also.
Read Ben Liebowitz's full review
Chris Thibeau profile photo
May 18, 2018

Review: "Wayk now, one of the best remote support tools"

• Easy to install
  • Simple to navigate UI
  • Easy to explain over the phone
  • Requires admin rights to run, even after installed
[It's] great for one-off support scenarios.
Read Chris Thibeau's full review
May 23, 2018

Wayk Now Review: "WaykNow. Wake Up and try it!"

• Speedup support
  • Cost not much
  • Simple and easy to use interface
  • Easier to deploy
  • More automation in managing systems
  • Smaller package
If you need a low-cost solution, that just works, Wayk Now is a great option. There are other options in the market, but most came with a huge install package or update every time it connects. Less appropriate I think, is when you already use some solution. If only because of the budget, maybe you need to make a better analysis of other products too.

Wayk Now Scorecard Summary

Screen sharing (4)
File transfer (4)
Over-the-Internet remote session (4)
Initiate remote control from mobile (3)
Multi-platform remote control (3)

About Wayk Now

Wayk Now is Devolutions' lightweight, versatile and secure support and remote desktop solution. Within seconds, you can take control of a remote computer or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer.