https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/y0/nq/6CLMMUNIAQMD.PNGWayk Now is a Great ProductI use it to access a few systems in our environment. I do not use it too much since we have to have people on the other computer giving us the access. Only IT uses this application in our environment because the other employees do not need the remote access that we do.,Quick, very fast processing Reliable, can be used more than once without issues Easy to use, simple interface and straightforward,Doesn't allow users to take control without intervention on the other computer. Needs both an ID and a passcode like teamviewer. Needs to be installed manually,9,Allows me to remote into PCs without having to leave my desk. ROI has increased since I do not waste time having to go to certain areas of the building,TeamViewer,Wireshark, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Remote Desktop ManagerThe lightweight and fast Remote Desktop winnerI am a seasoned user of Devolutions' product Remote Desktop Manager which is excellent but also needed a lightweight and efficient tool to connect with locations around the world. Wayk Now has a very small footprint (under 5 MB), and installs very fast and allows for just a single click to connect to a remote station. It also integrates directly with Remote Desktop Manager so you can save your frequently used connections. It's a huge time saver and is very reliable.,It has a small footprint Ease of setup and connections to remote computers Very fast load time,Ability to set firewall rules on the client and host more efficiently,9,There is a no-cost version of the tool which has an immediate positive Return on Investment as it allows remote support users to efficiently assist users,TeamViewer and VNC Connect,Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio IDE, Chrome DevToolsWayk Now: Leading the packI am using Wayk Now to do shared desktop support when working on our servers with another user at the local site. It allows me to see what the other user is doing so I can help correct the situation that the user is unable to— be it due to access permissions, user knowledge, or other constraints.,Wayk Now makes it really easy to use by having only a few items in view. It is fairly easy to configure and even allows connectivity through firewalls. It maintains the connection, even over a relatively low bandwidth connection.,Requires an agent install on the remote computer (or a full Wayk install). Would like to see a tool that allowed someone to connect to my WAYK invite, and use the services remotely so that it is a true no-touch on the remote server. Limited feature set (by design, but if you are looking for a full featured remote support product, this probably isn't it). Of course since this is by design it could be considered a pro.,9,This tool has not been purchased so full impact is still under investigation. However, proof of concept use has shown the software to be just as easy for most people to use than alternatives that cost significantly more such as Team Viewer.,TeamViewer, VNC Connect and Skype,Remote Desktop Manager, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Visual Studio Code,9Wayk Now: simply great!I started out using Devolution's Remote Desktop Manager, which I like a lot! It made my professional life so much easier. But where RDM has its shortcomings (at least for what I use it for), we can overcome it by using Wayk Now. It is absolutely a great product! So easy to connect to our customers with a single click. Especially the integration with RDM, which holds even more remote sessions to our customers, it quickly became crucial in our organization. I can honestly recommend Wayk Now to everyone struggling connecting to computers or servers over the internet.,Once installed on a computer or server (and connected to the internet), it's just a single click to connect to that server or computer. Very lightweight application, just a couple of MBs. The possibility to create a customer application with the company logo.,Sometimes firewall rules need to be created in order to make the connection work.,9,Having over 100 colleagues supporting over 100 customers, no need to say that Wayk Now is worth the money. ROI is within a year. Besides our ROI, our customers are also happy we can support them way quicker than we could do in the past. Manual set up of VPN's, Manually set up of RDP sessions, etc.,ISL Light,Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics NAVGreat software from trendy company!Wayk Now is used by the IT department for supporting users remotely and for accessing our own systems while on on-site repairs. It makes resources available that are remote by allowing us to access our computers like they are with us even though they may be on the other side of the campus.,Remote access to PC Multiple display access Easy install by non-technical users.,It was initially somewhat expensive.,9,Worth the high initial cost because of the efficiency of the personnel.,LogMeIn ProAwesome Product to BecomeThe primary software used by my department to remote control computers of employees for support purpose doesn't not support Linux. We had to find an alternative. Wayk works very nice, but we mainly use it for Linux since it is still in a very early stage. We heard that many features are coming, and we can expect to replace our solution by Wayk in the future.,Compression is very fast, and low CPU Usage. Clean, easy to understand Multi Platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, with mobile client...),They don't have unattended access yet. We don't like the feature where they can share their "number" and have someone not from the company access their computers.,6,We can now control our Linux employees.,GoToAssist, LogMeIn Pro and TeamViewerGreat Remote Control App!I'm using Wayk Now to connect to my work PC from home. I also use it to connect to my home PC from the office. I connect to my work PC to fix issues after hours. I also connect to my home PC to test things in my home lab. I'm able to connect from my laptop, my tablet, or my phone!,Very simple setup! Ease of Use Great remote control of remote PC,Ports need to be opened/allowed through a firewall for use. Doesn't remember previously connections. No Ability to search for connections by name.,10,Since Wayk Now is free, the ROI is almost immediate! It's very easy to set up and use.,,Remote Desktop Manager, VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter ServerWayk now, one of the best remote support toolsI use Wayk Now in place of TeamViewer for remote support of family and friends' computers. The installer is fast and simple, and the interface is easy to navigate and explain to those less tech savvy over the phone.,Easy to install Simple to navigate UI Easy to explain over the phone,Requires admin rights to run, even after installed,9,It's freeWaykNow. Wake Up and try it!We began to deploy Wayk, by using the free version to support our users. Currently, it's being used by our IT team. The problem is the price, first, and second, an amazingly simple to use the tool. We may connect with every user, partners and recommend to install it quickly. And, help the user. No matter where the user is.,Speedup support Cost not much Simple and easy to use interface,Easier to deploy More automation in managing systems Smaller package,10,Small Price Small Install Package Fast to deploy to everyone,TeamViewer and Skype for Business,Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Remote Desktop Manager
Windows, Linux, Mac

Logan Poe profile photo
April 08, 2019

Wayk Now is a Great Product

• Quick, very fast processing
  • Reliable, can be used more than once without issues
  • Easy to use, simple interface and straightforward
  • Doesn't allow users to take control without intervention on the other computer.
  • Needs both an ID and a passcode like TeamViewer.
  • Needs to be installed manually
It is a product that is very small footprint that allows remote control.Can be used very efficiently and effectively in a small environment. That would be up to 50 computers. You can use this in a larger environment but it would require multiple techs to cover. Currently I am the only helpdesk tech in my company.
Read Logan Poe's full review
Chris Reddy profile photo
May 03, 2019

The lightweight and fast Remote Desktop winner

• It has a small footprint
  • Ease of setup and connections to remote computers
  • Very fast load time
  • Ability to set firewall rules on the client and host more efficiently
It is well suited for any remote shadowing/connecting needed to perform. If you are needing to share drives from your location station to the host it does not yet allow for that.
Read Chris Reddy's full review
Thomas Higgins profile photo
April 11, 2019

Wayk Now: Leading the pack

• Wayk Now makes it really easy to use by having only a few items in view.
  • It is fairly easy to configure and even allows connectivity through firewalls.
  • It maintains the connection, even over a relatively low bandwidth connection.
  • Requires an agent install on the remote computer (or a full Wayk install). Would like to see a tool that allowed someone to connect to my WAYK invite, and use the services remotely so that it is a true no-touch on the remote server.
  • Limited feature set (by design, but if you are looking for a full featured remote support product, this probably isn't it). Of course since this is by design it could be considered a pro.
Wayk Now is particularly well suited to an internal company support system where it can be installed on the base image and each user can then send an invite to share screens. This can be used well beyond "support" calls to enhance collaboration between any two users/machines. It would also work well for external support where you know users can install or allow installation of software remotely. With the DEN server, this *may* not be an issue, but I haven't used that approach to be able to review.
Read Thomas Higgins's full review
Ron van Elteren profile photo
April 11, 2019

Wayk Now: simply great!

• Once installed on a computer or server (and connected to the internet), it's just a single click to connect to that server or computer.
  • Very lightweight application, just a couple of MBs.
  • The possibility to create a customer application with the company logo.
  • Sometimes firewall rules need to be created in order to make the connection work.
For me, Wayk Now is good to avoid setting up VPN connections (and RDP into the remote machines) while still maintaining good security.
Read Ron van Elteren's full review
April 30, 2019

Great software from trendy company!

• Remote access to PC
  • Multiple display access
  • Easy install by non-technical users.
  • It was initially somewhat expensive.
It is ideal for a smaller business that has a large campus or multiple remote locations. It works well to help minimize travel and effort. It also allows for file transfer over the remote connection, which even though it is not necessary for most environments (since Shares take care of this), is helpful.
Tommy Boucher profile photo
August 10, 2018

Awesome Product to Become

• Compression is very fast, and low CPU Usage.
  • Clean, easy to understand
  • Multi Platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, with mobile client...)
  • They don't have unattended access yet.
  • We don't like the feature where they can share their "number" and have someone not from the company access their computers.
Since the product is in an early stage, it is more suitable for small deployment, where you can have someone on both side to share numbers/approvals. They will develop, and I bet they will have a lot of business case.

I know that they are working on recording, unattended access, more control, etc.
Read Tommy Boucher's full review
Ben Liebowitz profile photo
June 14, 2018

Great Remote Control App!

• Very simple setup!
  • Ease of Use
  • Great remote control of remote PC
  • Ports need to be opened/allowed through a firewall for use.
  • Doesn't remember previously connections.
  • No Ability to search for connections by name.
Wayk is a great tool for remotely controling your PC. I use the tool to help my mom when she has issues with her PC. I use it to help friends troubleshoot problems, or if someone wants to show me something on their PC. I love that I can easily transfer files also.
Read Ben Liebowitz's full review
Chris Thibeau profile photo
May 18, 2018

Wayk now, one of the best remote support tools

• Easy to install
  • Simple to navigate UI
  • Easy to explain over the phone
  • Requires admin rights to run, even after installed
[It's] great for one-off support scenarios.
Read Chris Thibeau's full review
May 23, 2018

WaykNow. Wake Up and try it!

• Speedup support
  • Cost not much
  • Simple and easy to use interface
  • Easier to deploy
  • More automation in managing systems
  • Smaller package
If you need a low-cost solution, that just works, Wayk Now is a great option. There are other options in the market, but most came with a huge install package or update every time it connects. Less appropriate I think, is when you already use some solution. If only because of the budget, maybe you need to make a better analysis of other products too.

Screen sharing (9)
File transfer (8)
Instant message (3)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (4)
6.1
Over-the-Internet remote session (9)
Initiate remote control from mobile (7)
Centralized management dashboard (4)
6.4
Multi-platform remote control (7)

About Wayk Now

Wayk Now is Devolutions' lightweight, versatile and secure support and remote desktop solution. Within seconds, you can take control of a remote computer or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer.