We360.ai

We360.ai Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Anil Katyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
How I used: I used We360.ai to measure my employees productivity and on basis of that make well informed decisions and create payroll of my employees. We360.ai’s dashboard also helped me to know what exactly is happening under my organization.
  • Productivity Measurement
  • Time Tracking
  • Attendance Monitoring
  • Mobile application
  • Location Tracking
  • Physical Engagement Monitoring
We360.ai has a very nice time tracker that is not so harassing as its competitors. It is better fit for development work. There are pretty good stats for time use and ideal time. These stats helped me a lot in increasing the productivity of my team. For instance, In an 8 hour working shift, if an employee has 3hr of ideal time, it is clear that that employee can utilize his/her time better. This is one of the many examples I can give how we360.ai’s features help my business.
Since some of my employees were working in international timings , We360.ai helped me implement it completely , they even had late shits and worked overtime but ultimately helped me get the product live in 2 days! Huge respect
We use We360.ai in our organization to manage attendance records and manage time tracking. Also many of my employees are working in remote conditions, so it becomes easier to manage their productivity with this tool. Ultimately, We360.ai has helped me gain better transparency in my organisation.
  • Time Tracking
  • Attendance monitoring
  • Bi dashboard
  • Mobile application should be there. That's what I felt.
I would recommend 10/10 since We360.ai has been my go-to tool for helping me out.

What is We360.ai?

We360.ai is an Employee engagement tool for business leaders and managers to boost their employee productivity and engagement in their organizations by providing factual workspace analytics to make better and well informed decisions. Hosted on AWS cloud , where data is encrypted.

The vendor states We360.ai can help users increase employee productivity by as much as 25%. The tool aims to make organization more transparent and agile, and is free for 7 days, no credit card required.

We360.ai Features

• Supported: Attendance Management
  • Supported: 40+ Integrations
  • Supported: Robust Reports

We360.ai Screenshots

All in one attendance tool for capturing attendance remotelyIn-depth Snapshot analysis to know accurately how Employees engaged in the organisationAutomated Snapshots to know how your employees are engaging in your organization.Complete productivity analysis to know in which direction your organization is moving inRobust Dashboard to get complete analytics about your organization to take better and well informed decisions

We360.ai Videos