What is We360.ai?

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of We360.ai, and make your voice heard!

All in One

$3

On Premise
per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://we360.ai/pricing

Product Demos

What is We360.ai? | Most Efficient Employee Productivity Software 2021 | Free 7 Day Trial 🤩
01:12
Working of We360.ai | Top Employee engagement software 2021 | Viral SaaS product 🤩
00:50

What is We360.ai?

We360.ai is an Employee engagement tool for business leaders and managers to boost their employee productivity and engagement in their organizations by providing factual workspace analytics to make better and well informed decisions. Hosted on AWS cloud , where data is encrypted.

The vendor states We360.ai can help users increase employee productivity by as much as 25%. The tool aims to make organization more transparent and agile, and is free for 7 days, no credit card required.

We360.ai Features

• Supported: Attendance Management
  • Supported: 40+ Integrations
  • Supported: Robust Reports

We360.ai Screenshots

Screenshot of All in one attendance tool for capturing attendance remotelyScreenshot of In-depth Snapshot analysis to know accurately how Employees engaged in the organisationScreenshot of Automated Snapshots to know how your employees are engaging in your organization.Screenshot of Complete productivity analysis to know in which direction your organization is moving inScreenshot of Robust Dashboard to get complete analytics about your organization to take better and well informed decisions

We360.ai Videos

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Supported Countriesall Global Contries
Supported LanguagesEnglish

With the help of the We360.ai Real-time analytics feature, we are able to keep proper track of employee productivity and activity logs. This feature allows having real-time insight into the employee's computer screen. With this one can track on which platform employees spend their working hours. If you find that application and platform helpful for the workplace then you can label it as Productive. Add on to this with the domain blocking feature we can restrict usage of a particular application and the platforms.
  • Real Time Analytics
  • Application usage
  • Domain Blocking
  • Push Notifications
  • Payroll Management Feature
  • Bulk Download of Screen shots
With the Help of real-time analytics, we are able to enhance the productivity of the employee. This feature helped us greatly in identifying the productivity leaks. With real-time analytics, we are able to identify unproductive platforms. With the detailed analysis, we can able to label the list of the platform as productive based on their suitability.
Being a manager, earlier it was tough for me to keep track of my employee's productivity, attendance management, compilation of the reports, and task management. After the Implementation of We360.ai, I am able to manage all this efficiently. With the list of comprehensive features We360.ai provides, one can have real-time insight into all the happenings of the workplace.
  • Project Management
  • Automated Attendance
  • Reports
  • Real-Time Analytics
  • Push Notification
  • Video recording of ongoing screen activities
We360.ai will be a good add-on for nurturing employee engagement and enhancing employee productivity. Earlier with the conventional methods, we are not able to track the productivity of the employee. Most of the time either employee is underutilized or over-burdened. But with the aid of the We360.ai Health 360 feature, we can effortlessly identify the underutilized, over-burdened, productive, and unproductive employees. This not enabled us in the allocation of the projects within the team but also assisted us to take care of the well-being of the employee.
With the help of We360.ai, I can manage my remote working team efficiently. Earlier we have faced many issues like lack of proper coordination between the Remote employee and employees working from the office. It was challenging to keep a check on the project management operations as a few times' team members are working on multiple projects at the same time. With the integration of We360.ai at the workplace, we are able to sync the remote employees and the employee working from the office.
  • Productivity Tracking
  • Employee Monitoring
  • Project and Task Management
  • Push Notification
  • Reminders to Improve Productivity
With the help of We360.ai, we are able to manage the project and tasks assigned to both in-house teams and remote working employees effectively. The organizations must build proper coordination between the remote and in-house teams. With the integration of employee monitoring, we are able to track our ongoing operations in the organization. The report is available in form of graphs and charts which are very easy to comprehend. Real-time analytics helped us to make a quick and good decision based on the reports.
We360.ai is a cloud-based employee monitoring software that helps you gain insights into your employees' work environment. Whether your employee is working from home, working from the office, or working from any remote location, it gives you the ability to turn data from all corners of your work into meaningful information and actionable insights to help you improve the way people work. It also shows insights into the performance of the More Productive employee, Least Productive employee, and Underutilised employee. If your focus is to enhance employee productivity and efficiency, We360.ai may be the right tool for you.
  • It has many Monitoring and productivity accessing features that are flawless for boosting the performance of the employees. One can have Top and bottom Users.
  • On a Dashboard Present Day Attendance, Current and Previous Activity trend in a graphical format is available. In-App Usage Section you have the analysis of employee platform usage. Even with the latest snapshots.
  • If We360.ai could incorporate a feature of Payroll, then it would be a great consolation to the employers. As the Dashboard already has leave management and Attendance system, it would be helpful if the payroll process is also included in the platform.
  • It would be really wonderful if We360.ai had a feature that allows me to send text messages or custom notifications to an individual. That would make the tool a complete productivity enhancement, employee monitoring, and workplace collaboration tool.
During the pandemic, employees were working from home and we were having trouble assessing their performance and contribution that time. When we implimented We360.ai, this problem solved instantaneously. Employees also felt that their hardwork was being recognized and appreciated by their seniors.
We use We360.ai in our organization to manage attendance records and manage time tracking. Also many of my employees are working in remote conditions, so it becomes easier to manage their productivity with this tool. Ultimately, We360.ai has helped me gain better transparency in my organisation.
  • Time Tracking
  • Attendance monitoring
  • Bi dashboard
  • Mobile application should be there. That's what I felt.
I would recommend 10/10 since We360.ai has been my go-to tool for helping me out.
Anil Katyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
How I used: I used We360.ai to measure my employees productivity and on basis of that make well informed decisions and create payroll of my employees. We360.ai’s dashboard also helped me to know what exactly is happening under my organization.
  • Productivity Measurement
  • Time Tracking
  • Attendance Monitoring
  • Mobile application
  • Location Tracking
  • Physical Engagement Monitoring
We360.ai has a very nice time tracker that is not so harassing as its competitors. It is better fit for development work. There are pretty good stats for time use and ideal time. These stats helped me a lot in increasing the productivity of my team. For instance, In an 8 hour working shift, if an employee has 3hr of ideal time, it is clear that that employee can utilize his/her time better. This is one of the many examples I can give how we360.ai’s features help my business.
Since some of my employees were working in international timings , We360.ai helped me implement it completely , they even had late shits and worked overtime but ultimately helped me get the product live in 2 days! Huge respect