Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 12, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
We use WealthEngine to screen sinkers, both potential new donors, and to analyze current donors to make decisions in donor moves management tracking. When I am looking at a donor profile, I will often click over to WealthEngine to look at a donor’s giving potential, which helps provide a complete picture.
Read Lori Riegel's full review
WealthEngine is well-suited for development professionals to use in their donor moves management planning, as well as to look up donor profiles of new donors, to analyze giving potential. I have also used it when a piece of mail is returned to see if I can find an updated address.
January 14, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
We use WealthEngine as a tool to see the giving capacity of our donors. We use this information across the entire organization for interaction with donors. This has provided a solution to the problem of not knowing the capacity of our database of supporters.
- WealthEngine has very detailed data to support its scoring for each donor. Some other similar tools don't provide this.
- WealthEngine also has great prospecting tools. This is not something we have used in its full capacity but hope to this year!
- WealthEngine is expensive for most nonprofits when looking at how to spend their money.
- WealthEngine seems to have a lot of turn over. Every time I email our account manager, they seem to have changed.
- WealthEngine can have glitches and does not work at times which is very frustrating.
- I would also like for WealthEngine to have better mobile service or an app.
Read Edward Phillips's full review
WealthEngine is for mid-size to large nonprofits -- providing a perfect tool for wealth data and prospecting. Smaller organizations with smaller amounts of donors or smaller budgets would not be able to justify the cost.
WealthEngine Scorecard Summary
WealthEngine in Bethesda offers their nonprofit fundraising platform supporting donor research with prospect location and screening, donor pattern analysis, and location of contact data.
Categories: Nonprofit Fundraising
WealthEngine Technical Details