Read all reviews
We use WealthEngine for donor prospect research to help gift officers in their development of donor cultivation strategies.
We use WealthEngine for prospect research and portfolio development. We have recently started using it to build out our affiliations and …
We use WealthEngine to screen sinkers, both potential new donors, and to analyze current donors to make decisions in donor moves …
We use WealthEngine as a tool to see the giving capacity of our donors. We use this information across the entire organization for …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WealthEngine, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
6 people want pricing too
WealthEngine in Bethesda offers their nonprofit fundraising platform supporting donor research with prospect location and screening, donor pattern analysis, and location of contact data.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Donor wealth rating
- Donor propensity to give rating
- Donor connections
- Very user friendly and intuitive.
- Affinity research.
- Portfolio development.
- Donor verification.
- Information accuracy ratings.
- Contract options.
- Donor contact info
- Confirm donor identity
- Does not show which nonprofits donor has contributed to.
- Does not always have complete contact info.
- WealthEngine has very detailed data to support its scoring for each donor. Some other similar tools don't provide this.
- WealthEngine also has great prospecting tools. This is not something we have used in its full capacity but hope to this year!
- WealthEngine is expensive for most nonprofits when looking at how to spend their money.
- WealthEngine seems to have a lot of turn over. Every time I email our account manager, they seem to have changed.
- WealthEngine can have glitches and does not work at times which is very frustrating.
- I would also like for WealthEngine to have better mobile service or an app.