Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Ease in creating user journeys.
- Easy implementation of APIs.
- Good reporting dashboard and scheduling features.
- Segmentation of the users is easy.
- Onsite should have more options of templates.
- Backend support for better reachability of the channels.
- Cohort studies should be more customizable.
WebEngage Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is WebEngage?
WebEngage calls itself a multi-channel user engagement platform. It automates communication across a user's lifecycle and helps companies send messages via these channels:
- Web Messages
- In-app Messages
- Push Notifications
- Web Push Notification
- Email Marketing
- SMS Marketing
- Facebook Remarketing
WebEngage also offers what they call "Rolling Segments", meaning criteria can be defined dynamically rather than on the basis of queries. Companies can segment audiences by:
- Who they are - User attributes
- What they do - User behaviour
- How they reach you - Technology they use
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Pricing is customised according to the customer usage and requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about pricing plans.
WebEngage Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
WebEngage Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||US, UK, India, Russia, Australia, UAE, Latin America|