Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 19, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
WebCon BPS is delivering processes within the company (internal users) for many departments.
- Great time-to-business: process are delivered really fast (e.g. project lasts 3 weeks for medium/medium-large size process)
- Low entry threshold to develop processes in this tool (the training is 1 - 2 days)
- Unified and out-of-the-box standardized (customizable as well) generated User Interface. That helps users to use the new processes with no/or really training and with simple one A4 page quick manual (or even without it)
- Easy to migrate between versions of the tool (WebCon BPS) and SharePoint versions
- The configuration of the user interface is sometimes not so flexible. However, it can be developed from the (fully flexible then).
Read Dominik Cholewiński's full review
Really well suited for processes which work with documents, seems less (but it is possible) appropriate for single/no data actions (e.g. just provide a quick update in SQL database without any process).
January 27, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
We do use WEBCON workflows in various business areas, mostly to eliminate paper trail, but also to automate and institutionalize processes across the company. We have started with simple overtime forms and vacation forms and now are managing most of the HR and almost all of the budget approval based forms e.g. marketing budget approvals. The value here is in time savings and fiscal responsibility.
Read Gregory Gawkowski's full review
WEBCOM Business Process Suite is very well suited for all of our areas of business.
WEBCON BPS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About WEBCON BPS
According to the vendor, key features include:
- low-code platform
- InstantChange™ technology - extremely fast and easy live modification of applications and workflows
- user-friendly interface
- installation on premises & in the cloud
- multilingual interface
- graphical workflows, forms & business rules editor
- SharePoint and mobile interface
Out of the box, WEBCON BPS includes integrations with:
SharePoint Server, SharePoint Online (O365), SharePoint Foundation, Active Directory, Oracle DB, SQL DB, SOAP, REST, Exchange, Outlook, Word.
WEBCON BPS Screenshots
WEBCON BPS Integrations
MS SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, SAP ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV), IFS Applications, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Virtually any business application, through no-code SOAP / REST webservices or SQL / ORACLE connectivity
WEBCON BPS Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|WEBCON BPS Express||$0||installation|
WEBCON BPS Express is a free edition for test and productive use up to 10 GB of database size (see starter.webcon.com) WEBCON BPS Standard and Enterprise versions are available as perpetual, per user licenses. Pay per month model is also available.
WEBCON BPS Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
WEBCON BPS Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
WEBCON BPS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac, internet browser access|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Italian, Slovenian, Spanish, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Hebrew, Portuguese|