Mobile Access (256)
Meet + Call Plan
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Webex App brings together Calling, Meeting and Messaging modes of collaboration in order to create a seamless, engaging, inclusive and intelligent experience.
Seamless collaboration across devices, locations and organizations
· Use any computer, tablet, phone, browser or Cisco devices to connect
· Collaborate with people outside an organization as easily as those inside
· Minimize app switching with bi-direction integrations with other popular business apps
Make collaboration more interactive and engaging
· Reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement
· Enable audiences to share their reactions with animated emojis and gesture recognition
· Improve audience engagement with next-gen dynamic polling and Q&A by Slido
· Customized the stage layout to focus on the content and people that matters most
Make collaboration more inclusive
· Remove language barriers with real-time language translation into 100+ languages
· Ensure everyone’s voice can be heard with anonymous polling/Q&A by Slido
· Encourage everyone to participate with breakout rooms that enable smaller group discussions
Help users work smarter
· Make meetings more productive with automatic transcriptions, notes and highlights
· Utilize spaces to schedule team meetings and have recordings and transcripts automatically stored in the spaces for easy access
· Monitor and manage work-life balance and professional relationships with personal insights
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: File tracking
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Visual planning tools
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Surveys
- Supported: Internal knowledgebase
- Supported: Integrates with Skype
- Supported: Integrates with GoToMeeting
- Supported: Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts
- Supported: Integrates with Outlook
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Advanced security features
- Supported: Integrates with Google Drive
- Supported: Integrates with SharePoint
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging.
- Send notifications.
- Schedule and hold meetings.
- More themes can be considered.
- Ability to record voice notes from the desktop application.
- Ability to choose custom cover photos.
- Monthly upgrade bugs
- Ease of access to bug information
- Content Sharing.
- Video Conferencing.
- Na ah!
- Collaborate both internally and externally on chat.
- Train and Record meetings for a better-detailed session.
- Interactive platform to see if people are paying attention during training.
- Hold meetings globally at ease with different time zones on one platform.
- Have a longer time for a meeting without running into a limited time.
- A better connection so it does not drop you from the meeting.
- Better App and user-friendly things within the App would be great.
- Chat features such as Teams at all times would be great, especially including phone calls within the app.
- Collaborate effectively with customers, partners, and colleagues with integrated video, voice, and content sharing.
- Connect securely from anywhere on any device—desktop, mobile, web, video devices—with an easy, consistent experience.
- Combine Webex Rooms video devices with Webex Meetings for impressive return-on-investment, better efficiency, and great experience.
- Due to circumstances resulting from COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), a historic number of employees are rapidly transitioning to remote work...
- Reduce movement and distractions....
- Close background applications....
- Presentations - facilitates audience interaction (Q&A sessions).
- Team Collaboration
- Brainstorm Sessions
- Transitions between phases of a presentation
- Volume Control
- Drawing board with rich graphic capability.
- Gesture control/Voice commands integrated with mouse click control.
- Pie charts/bar charts that can be generated automatically to emphasize points
- Prioritize audience members into VIP/VVIP/General.
- Queue audience feedback and segment feedback in user specified groups.
- Supports asynchronous team building
- Provides high quality audio/video engagement
- Integrates with third-party apps
- Supports live captioning
- Lack of customization for accessibility/usability features (e.g.,larger fonts)
- Lack of support for hashtags
- Low number of emoji reactions in asynchronous channels
- Status messages cannot be edited or removed once created
- Extremely disorganized list of channels, messages, teams, spaces - unable to manually sort or create folders and sub-sections to make sense of everything
- Desktop sharing
- Recording the calls
- Being able to share documents[.]
- Downloading and reviewing shared videos[.]
- The audio sometimes is troubling a bit[.]
- The features and capabilities are not always visible[.]
- The option to annotate or [screensaver] would also be helpful[.]
- It is very easy to share content during meetings which makes it really easy for us to hold presentations and workshops with our clients.
- Unlike other communication apps, Webex App uses minimum data, which makes meetings more efficient because we have fewer participants suffering disconnection. Especially since now a lot of people work from home, not everyone has an optimal internet speed.
- The quality of the video and audio are very good.
- The free version only allows for meetings up to 50 minutes.
- The price could be less premium to allow for more people to subscribe.
- The Webex App outlook plugin could be more user friendly.
- It makes you stay connected in real time in a meeting.
- It works really well while someone is presenting.
- It is easily installed.
- I would like to make a hint button if you can't listen because I don't understand it in iPhone if it is in speaker mode.
- Integration to Microsoft O365 productivity suite
- Secure, compliant communications
- Uniform end-user experience regardless of experience
- Ability to interface with a large ecosystem of business applications
- Would like to see an ordered list (based upon preference) for peripheral devices such as headsets, mics, and cameras. Application should select the most preferred peripheral based upon top-down order when available.
- User friendly
- Screen sharing
- Conference calls
- Messages needs to be refresh frequently.
- My app auto sign-out many times but I think its for security purpose.
- Currently app is smooth and running perfectly.
- Communication platform between company wide and external people
- The platform secure and trustable , due to which the adoption is enormous
- The audio video quality is very stable
- The network lag and latency can be improved
- A lite verison of the platform can be launched
- Theme customaizations options in the UI
- We took details training for our internal client.
- Gives PPT to ok our company client.
- Easy to use.
- Less memory use of Computers.
- Less Internet speeds required.
- Webex can be accessed through browser, without downloading and installing the software
- Instant schedule capability for urgent meetings
- capability to add to the calendar for proper scheduling
- The interface of the application needs to be improved. The most information is hard to find
- It would be great if they had a directory that you could consult for the meeting dial-in numbers
- More control options can be added for the organizer to control, and accept those controls when inviting the attendees in advance
- Webex Messaging allows you to have all the history of chats and shared documents available.
- It allows to create work groups of different organizations and that these spaces are perpetual for collaboration.
- It allows integrating the Webex platform with other externally developed applications through APIs, thereby enhancing the use of the application.
- Differentiate the notifications that are generated by interactions between work groups and 1-to-1 conversations.
- Improve virtual funds for meetings or calls.
- Make the process of joining a Webex session a little faster.
- Large audience video conferencing.
- On-call screen sharing.
- Minimal audio interference and video lags.
- The network lag can be improved.
- Call drops frequency can be improved.
- The mobile app crashes sometimes when connecting on a call with a very large audience. This can be improved.
- Slack integration is really great with this app.
- iOS app works great to keep an eye on important meetings and schedules.
- Integration with outlook is great for setting up conferences.
- File sharing is seamless with the application.
- Could be an opportunity to integrate Microsoft products such as word or excel?
- Could be a stand-alone messenger as well that integrates with the Webex App to keep everything in sync and in one place.
- Video calling
- Meeting control to host
- Secure Video conferencing
- Downloading attendace
- Secure chat
- Light bandwidth
It is very user friendly. The support for Webex is very good. Webex is cost effective App in comparison with its peer. We highly recommend to use Webex for secure and easy video conferencing and communication with students and staff.
- Great teamwork abilities
- one of the best virtual meeting softwares
- The ability to share your screen and work on projects together
- Sometimes the software is a litte buggy
- Google integration
- Makes collaboration easier.
- Brings everyone together.
- Easy to use.
- Outlook for Mac users.
- Recording sometimes is not clear.
- Hard to edit appointments.
- Clean simple interface.
- Good voice quality.
- Easy installation and quick call setup.
- More interactive features can be added like GIFs/Smileys/scribble pads/Action items etc.
- [It's] used for business purposes and supports agility. Provide flexibility like sharing desk screen without credentials hardels, support instant chat, P2P and P2M [conferencing] with supports of recording features. [It's totally secure] and supports VPN connectivity, And much more.
- Once the message is not delivered you have to write it down again so this should be automatic,
- Should be supportive of voice messages.
- Turn calls into meetings
- Several integrations and bots
- See what you share
- Dark mode when using advanced branding settings
- Possibility to archive spaces
- Showing OOO notifications to externals
- Replaces multiple other communication applications
- Simple to use and very intuitive
- Great for quick communication
- Full team/group communication with persistent content
- Haven't used the Apps integration yet, not familiar with it yet.