1. It is an excellent conferencing video and audio application
2. It just seamlessly …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Chat (358)8.989%
- Mobile Access (327)8.989%
- Discussions (334)8.888%
- Notifications (352)8.686%
Meet + Call Plan
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Webex App brings together Calling, Meeting and Messaging modes of collaboration in order to create a seamless, engaging, inclusive and intelligent experience.
Seamless collaboration across devices, locations and organizations
· Use any computer, tablet, phone, browser or Cisco devices to connect
· Collaborate with people outside an organization as easily as those inside
· Minimize app switching with bi-direction integrations with other popular business apps
Make collaboration more interactive and engaging
· Reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement
· Enable audiences to share their reactions with animated emojis and gesture recognition
· Improve audience engagement with next-gen dynamic polling and Q&A by Slido
· Customized the stage layout to focus on the content and people that matters most
Make collaboration more inclusive
· Remove language barriers with real-time language translation into 100+ languages
· Ensure everyone’s voice can be heard with anonymous polling/Q&A by Slido
· Encourage everyone to participate with breakout rooms that enable smaller group discussions
Help users work smarter
· Make meetings more productive with automatic transcriptions, notes and highlights
· Utilize spaces to schedule team meetings and have recordings and transcripts automatically stored in the spaces for easy access
· Monitor and manage work-life balance and professional relationships with personal insights
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: File tracking
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Visual planning tools
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Surveys
- Supported: Internal knowledgebase
- Supported: Integrates with Skype
- Supported: Integrates with GoToMeeting
- Supported: Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts
- Supported: Integrates with Outlook
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Advanced security features
- Supported: Integrates with Google Drive
- Supported: Integrates with SharePoint
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
- assemble all stake holder in common bridge
- recording option
- screen sharing
- Automatically closed after 12 hours. With out host we can not reopen the bridge
- Easy sharing.
- Hosting multiple users.
- Theme based UI.
- Better audio.
- On-prem calling.
- Meeting troubleshooting.
- Support more for RTL languages.
- Great feature that allows screen sharing
- Allow host to take control and draw on the screen when they need to point out something
- Easy meeting set up
- Webex needs a way to automatically save chat messages in a meeting
- Webex needs a chat feature outside of meeting
- Webex needs better way to notify user regarding their recording location
- Live chat with your team members.
- Being able to use on the go with your phone as it's an app.
- Can host a lot of people in one meeting.
- Sometimes it can lag depends on your location.
- No way to save your chat during meeting afterward.
- Perhaps implement a chat feature to communicate with your team members without having to do a call.
- Holding meetings.
- Holding events.
- Delivering training courses.
- Ease of use.
- Can schedule meetings directly from the Webex app using the In App Scheduler
- Can join meetings directly from the Webex app
- From the Webex app you can connect directly in a Video endpoint to join in meeting
- I think that Spaces within the Webex app could be better managed.
- From the Webex app, there is no clear way to find Public Spaces to join
- In the Webex app under Meetings, there is no option to enter in a URL to set your preferred Webex site URL if the site URL is not listed.
- Video conferencing.
- Online meetings.
- Trainings and job screening.
- I haven't seen any bugs yet.
- The ability and features included in sending messages is done very well
- Easily integrating your calendar is a very nice feature
- The ability to schedule or join meetings makes it very sleek
- I like how easy it is to see the recent changes to Webex directly from the app
- While I like the interface, I feel like it is too similar to MS Teams
- The icons for screen share, audio, and video don't seem to match the rest of the interface
- Help icons per screen would be nice to allow for easy traversing to the support pages
- Make meetings more productive with automatic transcriptions, notes and highlights.
- Multilayer security built with Cisco’s industry-leading security expertise.
- Team collaboration with persistent messaging, file-sharing.
- and whiteboarding with anyone on any device.
- For offline use. The application is needed to be downloaded before use.
- Comment control and chat control is weak.
- The website version is weaker as compared to the app version.
- High-quality, high-impact communications in our workflow.
- It's great for sharing large documents, it doesn't slow down our communications.
- The dark mode is excellent, it has a good image and seamless integration features.
- We can record meetings, which is perfect for backing up any information that may be overlooked.
- There aren't many drawbacks with the Webex app, but it is a RAM-intensive system, so you need to have a good computer and good internet to use it properly.
- Quick connection
- Reliable connection
- Easy to access on app or desktop
- App not as intuitive as competitors.
- App not as sleek-looking as competitors.
- Good video feed
- Good audio stream
- Good options for different screen layouts
- Takes a long time to download.
- Sometimes hard to tell whether I'm muted.
- Video conferencing
- No lags
- Recordings available over cloud
- Integration with other applications such as Outlook can be improved
- No offline usage
- Can include calling to other countries options
- Notifications for meetings
- Great soft phone capabilities
- Messaging groups and teams
- Scheduling and joining meeting
- Update button to be more visible
- More color options for user interface beside what is available or default
- Customize background on App UI
- Team communication
- File sharing
- Meeting integration with outlook
- Better video performance
- Bluetooth integration on phone
- Video conferencing
- Screen Sharing
- USER INTERFACE
- USER EXPERIENCE
- Hybrid work
- User interface
- Easy to use as an administrator
- Widely available
- Compatable with devices
- Confusing for some end users
- Hard to implement in a hybrid event and have it look polished
- It would be nice to be able to get rid of things you are not using in the interface
- Noise reduction
- Better phone features
- Ways to control your status-integration to Outlook
- More background color choices
- More integration
- Less chaos with different applications
- More marketing should be done in smaller countries
- Collaboration for an initiatives
- Quick calls
- File sharing
- Web UX
- Quicker load
- Merge with meetings
- Easy to use
- Great guides from help.Webex.com for troubleshooting
- Efficient support
- The product lags at times with recent updates
- Noise cancelation
- Group collaboration
- User status
- Multiline on mobile
- Azure integration
- Mobile fax
- The voice enhancement and background noise removal reduces disruptions during meetings.
- Engagement dynamic polling and Q&As helps have a more engaging audience during meetings.
- The video and audio are clear and good quality.
- The language translator allows communication with clients speaking different languages.
- It is easy to use for everyone and the dashboard is clearly organized.