TRUE
TRUE

Cisco Webex Calling

July 03, 2022
We have made calls remotely, without the need to use VPN, because you can make international calls, this has resulted in creating a very …

Webex Review

April 20, 2022
We use Webex calling as an everyday way to contact internal workers as well as outside clients. It has become widely utilized once we …

• Audio conferencing (102)
  • Directory of employee names (95)
  • Video screen sharing (96)
  • Video conferencing (96)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webex Calling, and make your voice heard!

Basic Plan

Call Plan

Call + Meet Plan

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $17 per month per user

Cloud PBX

Call Management

VoIP system collaboration

Mobile apps

What is Webex Calling?

Webex Calling (formerly Spark Call) is a cloud-based phone system optimized for midsized businesses, presenting all the essential business calling capabilities they are likely to need. Designed to remove worry about the expense and complexity of managing a phone system infrastructure on-premises, Webex Cloud allows users to focus on what matters most.

With Webex Edge, users can utilize Webex Calling alongside features that incorporate video, eBooks, infographics, and more via a single calling architecture that connects on-premise Cisco and third-party private branch exchange telephone systems. Its key features include comprehensive PBX capabilities, support for mobile devices, support for mixed cloud and on-premise networks, and a complete cloud phone system management platform.

Webex Calling Features

Cloud PBX Features

• Supported: Hosted PBX
  • Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
  • Supported: User templates

Webex Calling Downloadables

Webex Calling Competitors

Webex Calling Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry

Webex Calling is a cloud-based phone system optimized for midsize businesses, providing a PBX solution with a virtual receptionist and personalized voice mailboxes, calling with extension numbers, direct inward dialing (DID) numbers, directory URIs (email-style addresses), or directory-based dialing.

Webex Calling starts at $17.

Nextiva Business Phone Service and 8x8 Express are common alternatives for Webex Calling.

Reviewers rate Directory of employee names and Audio conferencing and Mobile app for Android highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Webex Calling are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

For the time being within our company, we have had to request virtually nothing from Cisco technical support. We trust Cisco if we ever need to ask technical questions.
It is ok .... I don't get responses on problems and issues automatically, we have to wait often. I think the support is based in CA and we are in MA and it lags on the response. I used to always have the same lady as support and she was very friendly but often had to check on the issue with a colleague instead of fixing the issue on the phone. Sharing screen has been a saver. The support is good but takes time.
Joshua Baever | TrustRadius Reviewer
They have been so knowledgeable in helping us get to know the product and have been easy to get a hold of when needed. They also follow up very well to make sure that the problem was solved and the product is working as expected. And the reviews that they do of tickets really helps us see what our main problems are and how we can train our users better.
Fabien ROULETTE | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cisco Webex Calling is supported by the Cisco TAC that is very good. For a simple problem it can take 24/48h to be resolved or more if its very complex. The problem could be on PSTN provider because Cisco never provide PSTN for Webex Calling. If you have a local gateway, you need to debug it.
Maureen Trattner | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have actually never talked with the support team. We have an inside IT team at SEG and at my old company brightedge. When we would have an issue we would submit a ticket to the IT team, and they were able to fix it within 20 minutes so we could continue scheduling Webex calls.
The sales and support teams have been far from optimal. This is one area that the company will continue to need to invest in if they have any chance of staying competitive with Zoom and Hangouts. That said, with a bit of improvement they can make progress, but it's very expensive for what you currently get.
We receive surprisingly fast support any time this is required. The support team is efficient and immediately hands-on to resolve challenges and get the phone system up and running on the same day as errors and issues are reported. Proactive measures are taken too, as we are often asked to submit feedback about voice quality, overall satisfaction, etc.
November 22, 2019

A great choice!

During the initial set up I felt like I got to know customer service very well, and each call I made was answered promptly and professionally. I would say they have good service with knowledgable staff. Most every question was answered right then but if not or if I left a voice message they typically got back to me within 24 hours.
I have found Cisco Webex Support to be one of the most professional and well equipped enterprise level support sectors. They never hesitate to discuss customer issues in detail and they do their homework before jumping onto any solution.
Kenny Barton | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall there have been instances where support was lacking initially on the product, and the onboarding time was much longer than anticipated and committed. There have been several Cisco employees very willing to help, but few had the ability to actually do the work.
I have not had the need to work with the support team. However, I have had little issues that I need support with.
The only issue is the browser, but that is simply fixed by selecting another browser.
Support document and online help is well documented and sufficient enough to fix all the issues which we faced during regular use.I was always in awe whenever help from support team was required. They are very technical, prompt and very user-centric. I have not heard from anyone in team that has had challenges with them.
Jonathan Ayers | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have never had an interaction with the Cisco WebEx Calling support team. As I said before, the software interface is intuitive and easy to use. This has gone far in preventing the need for customer support.