Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Audio conferencing (102)9.191%
- Directory of employee names (95)9.191%
- Video screen sharing (96)9.090%
- Video conferencing (96)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webex Calling, and make your voice heard!
Call + Meet Plan
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $17 per month per user
With Webex Edge, users can utilize Webex Calling alongside features that incorporate video, eBooks, infographics, and more via a single calling architecture that connects on-premise Cisco and third-party private branch exchange telephone systems. Its key features include comprehensive PBX capabilities, support for mobile devices, support for mixed cloud and on-premise networks, and a complete cloud phone system management platform.
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Video screen sharing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
However, it does not work well if you have very rural employees with limited internet speeds. If the speeds cannot support the call quality the calls become almost impossible.