TRUE
TRUE

Honest review

July 02, 2022
To collaborate with internal co-workers as well as customers. I use Webex Meetings daily to sync up with the rest of my team and share …

Peer Review WebEx Meetings

June 29, 2022
Hello, When I had my first interview to get my job, it was done via WebEx. Therefore, since then I liked WebEx meetings since it was the …

I Trust All Cisco Products

June 28, 2022
I used Webex Meetings hosted by a partner that sells Cisco products (Aironet and Meraki), they use Webex in all meetings hosted by them. …

June 24, 2022
Webex Meetings is used in my organization to collaborate with peers, vendors, and even patients. During the pandemic, many of our staff …

June 16, 2022
I am currently a Webex administrator. I implement and configure document writing and training. Webex Meetings has been beneficial to our …

June 14, 2022
As with most, the pandemic created a need to be flexible and productive from anywhere. Webex meetings (the whole Webex suite actually) …

• Desktop sharing (648)
  • High quality audio (656)
  • High quality video (648)
  • Meeting initiation (650)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webex Meetings, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Meet Plan

Call Plan

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $12 per month

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Webex Meetings?

Webex Meetings is presented as an engaging, inclusive and intelligent video conferencing solution for the modern workforce that aims to:

Make meetings interactive and engaging

· Reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement

· Enable audiences to share their reactions with animated emojis and gesture recognition

· Improve audience engagement with next-gen dynamic polling and Q&A by Slido

· Customize the stage layout to focus on the content and people that matters most

Make meetings more inclusive

· Remove language barriers with real-time language translation into 100+ languages

· Ensure everyone’s voice can be heard with anonymous polling/Q&A by Slido

· Encourage everyone to participate with breakout rooms that enable smaller group discussions

Help the user work smarter

· Make meetings more productive with automatic transcriptions, notes and highlights

· Monitor and manage work-life balance and professional relationships with personal insights

Webex Meetings Features

• Supported: Secure file sharing

Webex Meetings Videos

WebexOne 2021 Highlights
Driving Hybrid Work | Webex by Cisco x McLaren F1 TV Commercial
Hybrid work is so much better with Webex.

Webex Meetings Downloadables

Webex Meetings Integrations

Webex Meetings Competitors

Webex Meetings Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Supported LanguagesChinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Webex Meetings is a video conferencing platform with built-in AI and machine learning capabilities to eliminate tasks from users’ plates. It supports team meetings, webinars, online training, real-time technical support, and conference calling.

Webex Meetings starts at $12.

Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and GoTo Meeting are common alternatives for Webex Meetings.

Reviewers rate Desktop sharing highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Webex Meetings are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

It’s very well suited for most forms of work communication: Formal or informal, private spaces or scheduled meetings, one-on-one or small groups. I haven’t been in a scenario where it’s inappropriate. Rather, it’s just not the best tool for all work communications. For example, it doesn’t replace email, but that’s not WebEx’s function.
July 02, 2022

Honest review

Any meeting whether internal with the rest of my CX team or even sales reps at my company. Definitely perfect for meetings with customers that are interested in "test driving" the solution before making a decision if it works for them. Using Webex meetings is believing in the product that we sell and support.
I have used multiple applications when it comes to connecting with or communicating on the daily transaction but WebEx has been consistent in terms of simplicity and the same time delivering the quality of consistency while being on meeting and even if a large audience is invited for webinars and discussion the quality drop or issues in terms of product usability I have personally never seen it so I think overall it's a great product and well suited for your daily communication and engagement needs full stop it is less suited when you want to do a kind of a webcast because after certain threshold I am not sure this is the right platform which would like to go with in terms of broadcasting.
Because we are working from home and the world is changing, what is better than WebEx meetings to replace the meetings room in our offices in corporate offices. This will save us time to travel to the office every day. There are things to improve for sure in the future. Thank you
Webex Meetings is great for collaboration of any kind. Whether it is one-on-one, with a team, or just for giving a presentation, the application is very robust and has tools to help you get the info you may need and to keep your audience engaged.
Remon Adel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was traveling last month, and at this time, my manager asked for an urgent meeting for the whole team, Webex Meetings helped us to meet remotely without returning to our office. We spent about three hours in a meeting discussing all points and begin to take action and follow these actions remotely. It was a great experience.
Scott Sardella | TrustRadius Reviewer
We love Webex. Even more now since they have grown the product. It is much larger than just a simple meeting tool now. We can house large meetings or small meetings, and we can house trainings with breakout rooms. We can hold simple 1 on 1 conferences. We can now record trainings. We can do more than ever before and we love Webex for it.
Webex is good for meetings with external partners. For internal partners, we have a more native system that integrates with our meeting software so that it is generally easier to set up meetings. I am not sure how Webex does for very large calls/all-employee town halls as those are also not using Webex in my company.
Patrick Kemp | TrustRadius Reviewer
The use of Cisco products makes the rollout of this solution easy for those staff that uses it. If you are not using the Cisco suite, I would recommend looking for a less costly product. This product does have its quirks, but most have them. This would not be a recommended solution for small shops of less than 50 employees or users.
We used this product for a collaboration event between 8 business associates. It was outstanding in terms of stability and ease of use, and everyone was particularly comfortable using it for the duration of the event. It seems that this is a product that could be utilized more often and in more settings, and as its profile rises, it will become an even more usable, go-to application.
In my opinion, WebEx is well suited for organizations of all sizes to collaborate both internally and externally. In the virtual world, we now live in, it is great for inter-team meetings as well as quick chats both via text and video. In addition, it is essential for sales positions where you need to meet with clients virtually or share content, demos, etc. WebEx may be less appropriate for positions where you are not collaborating a lot or selling to customers. In that specific scenario, the value-added may not be as significant. As an example, an accountant or receptionist may not need this tool. But, for sales, this is amazing!
Harish Shankaran | TrustRadius Reviewer
MOST APPROPRIATE would be effectively communicating sharing content, easily scheduling meetings, booking calendars, viewing people's availability, calling in for ad hoc meetings using webex teams, collaborating seamlessly, see each other in person during remote working, and marketing tools to propagate our products and services, conduct town hall meetings, view recorded sessions, (almost like an in-person) training. LESS APPROPRIATE Nothing that I could think of
Andru Barreto | TrustRadius Reviewer
The software has proven useful to my team when it comes to team meetings and working on big projects across multiple departments. My personal favorite feature is the ability to share files and review files within the application, allowing for easier editing and real-time improvements. It is by far one of the best products in its field.
May 20, 2022

Webex Review

Most of these video providers have similar functionality and utility. At the end of the day, it comes down to preference and reliability. When I had access to multiple video providers (Zoom, Teams, BlueJeans, Webex), I found myself navigating toward Zoom and Teams more often. Now that we no longer have Webex at my organization - it becomes a pain to download the platform back onto my computer, anytime a client requests we meet with their Webex video link.
May 17, 2022

Webex

one point I have not given as while sharing PPT as application there is no option to select presentation view only. and entire screen with presenter view gets diplayed to all. rest all features are perfectly working. Virtual background also very helpful in pandamic time.
please help to deliver less CPU intensive app.
I find no problem with Webex Meetings, it's a smooth software, and the only annoying thing was participants getting kicked randomly outside the meeting, and that has since been improved and doesn't happen often. I recommend this software.
Radhika Chavan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cisco Webex meetings are well suited everywhere, where eating together is an issue. By using Cisco Webex, our IT team can take remote of customers' laptops or systems & solve their problems. It doesn't required to visit that specific place. Even if they need any particular expertise, you can add your colleagues for expertise.
Juhi Arora | TrustRadius Reviewer
Any number of employees can join, loud and clear. We can mute, and I really like the feature that in a meeting, you can message an individual. I didn't like that we could not change/blur our background. And sometimes difficult to connect to Webex Meetings through LTEC. And most importantly, you cannot share the screen without the Host joined.