TRUE

June 24, 2022

June 16, 2022

June 14, 2022

• Desktop sharing (648)
  • High quality audio (656)
  • High quality video (648)
  • Meeting initiation (650)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webex Meetings, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Meet Plan

Call Plan

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $12 per month

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Webex Meetings?

Webex Meetings is presented as an engaging, inclusive and intelligent video conferencing solution for the modern workforce that aims to:

Make meetings interactive and engaging

· Reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement

· Enable audiences to share their reactions with animated emojis and gesture recognition

· Improve audience engagement with next-gen dynamic polling and Q&A by Slido

· Customize the stage layout to focus on the content and people that matters most

Make meetings more inclusive

· Remove language barriers with real-time language translation into 100+ languages

· Ensure everyone’s voice can be heard with anonymous polling/Q&A by Slido

· Encourage everyone to participate with breakout rooms that enable smaller group discussions

Help the user work smarter

· Make meetings more productive with automatic transcriptions, notes and highlights

· Monitor and manage work-life balance and professional relationships with personal insights

Webex Meetings Features

• Supported: Secure file sharing

Webex Meetings Videos

WebexOne 2021 Highlights
Driving Hybrid Work | Webex by Cisco x McLaren F1 TV Commercial
Hybrid work is so much better with Webex.

Webex Meetings Downloadables

Webex Meetings Integrations

Webex Meetings Competitors

Webex Meetings Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Supported LanguagesChinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Webex Meetings is a video conferencing platform with built-in AI and machine learning capabilities to eliminate tasks from users’ plates. It supports team meetings, webinars, online training, real-time technical support, and conference calling.

Webex Meetings starts at $12.

Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and GoTo Meeting are common alternatives for Webex Meetings.

Reviewers rate Desktop sharing highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Webex Meetings are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Just before the pandemic started, my company was using Skype to communicate via IM. We very rarely, if ever, conducted virtual meetings. When the pandemic started, we switched to WebEx. Now, communication for the whole organization is seamless on many different levels: Vastly improved IMs, screen sharing, ability to host private and larger meetings. It’s been great.
July 02, 2022

Honest review

To collaborate with internal co-workers as well as customers. I use Webex Meetings daily to sync up with the rest of my team and share content for feedback as well as awareness. I meet with customers to assist them with their needs around Cisco Collaboration EA purchases. Meeting with customers via Webex Meetings just further drives the adoption of the purchase and need on the customer's side.
After the pandemic, the entire work scenario has shifted 360 degrees where most of the time we are connected to our client's colleagues and different stakeholders via WebEx. It has become an integral part of daily productivity tools where different meeting discussion theme engagement and other fun events which we take for employee engagement and to connect with our client for requirements and special it plays a very important aspect as a product. Overall communication in the hybrid model is taken care of by WebEx we have in using it over a period of time and have seen them bringing a lot of new features which are very important and Critical like Breakout rooms and emojis for large audience hosting and creating polls and different animations. Overall the performance has been quite effective and what makes this product stand out is the convenience of using and logging in to the product with the simple link no fancy Way Or Complex in terms of joining the meeting sometimes I feel simplicity is the effective way to design a product because the purpose is being full filled with the simple designing aspect instead of keeping it be more complex.
Hello, When I had my first interview to get my job, it was done via WebEx. Therefore, since then I liked WebEx meetings since it was the WebEx feature I experienced before Webex Events, WebEx teams, WebEx training, etc. I am looking forward to learning more about this product and helping others learn it as well. Thank you,
I used Webex Meetings hosted by a partner that sells Cisco products (Aironet and Meraki), they use Webex in all meetings hosted by them. My impression was great; like all Cisco products, it's very easy to get into a meeting and use the layout features.
We use Webex Meetings for all conference calls, training, and some customer meetings. Allows the ability to quickly collaborate as if we were in person. Providing all the tools necessary to share information in a simple platform, but one that has powerful functionality.
Webex Meetings is used in my organization to collaborate with peers, vendors, and even patients. During the pandemic, many of our staff were moved from working on-site to working from home and we also had to move a lot of our health services to telehealth. Webex helped with these issues.
Nigel Sankar | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently a Webex administrator. I implement and configure document writing and training. Webex Meetings has been beneficial to our organization during the pandemic, from full office staffing to 100% remote and now a hybrid environment. It is our solution for meetings, messaging, and calling. I was fully involved in the process of the migration from desk phones to Webex deployment.
As with most, the pandemic created a need to be flexible and productive from anywhere. Webex meetings (the whole Webex suite actually) allowed us to achieve business outcomes and not miss a beat. We were able to conduct business as we usually would in the office from any location. We could collaborate from many devices, host impromptu or scheduled meetings, record, share and so much more.
Edgar Andres Pardo Lindo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Webex Meetings to set up sessions with partners and customers. However, it is difficult to open the app because it always asks for the installation, which delays the sessions' beginning. Also, enabling the microphone or camera is tricky, in my opinion.
Remon Adel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webex Meetings helps us during COVID-19 as all of our company staff were WFH and also our customers so we easily reached them and no need to meet at physical place. We can communicate with our customers and get into their issues in a short time. Also, we hold meetings with our managers at any time.
Scott Sardella | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Webex for a large number of applications. we use it for simple and quick collaboration. We use it for training across our organization. We also use it for Orientation for External WFH users. We use can use it as a meeting recording platform as well.
Cisco Webex Meetings are an integral part of our daily collaboration activity. Our teams use Webex Meetings to effectively communicate as it relates to day-to-day tasks by setting up impromptu meetings with ourselves and our customers. Personal meetings are used on a regular basis because of the integration with the Webex App. Webex meetings are used with our all-hands gatherings and those that are customer-facing.
Grant Tomey | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webex Meetings is a video conferencing platform that we rely on as an alternative to Zoom or Microsoft Teams. In our organization, the use of Webex Meetings is confined to joining the meetings of community partners who use Webex as their primary video conferencing software.
Patrick Kemp | TrustRadius Reviewer
With the globalization of staff, vendors, and clients, needing to be able to communicate and share screens and information is key to the success of Loud and Clear Communications, LLC. We are able to do this with Webex. Seamless communication and setting up meetings is a breeze and audio and video streams are usable 99.9 % of the time.
In the live events business, meeting in real-time is critical. It's a part of the planning, strategy, production, and post processes. I've used Webex on several occasions when interacting with medium to large groups of collaborators, and the product has been excellent. It's stable and secure, the quality is excellent, and the layout and the ease of using the interface were outstanding. I would recommend this product to anyone needing real-time video collaboration and communications.
In my position, I use WebEx Meetings on a daily basis to meet with clients, prospects, and colleagues within the organization. It really is essential to my job in sales day today. To start, we use WebEx meetings to collaborate with our sales team, business units, as well as corporate training. On the sales side, I use WebEx meetings to schedule virtual appointments, calls, demos, etc. with prospective buyers or existing clients to discuss their accounts. This is valuable as it allows multiple parties to join the session and allows me to speak & share content.
Harish Shankaran | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Webex meetings a day in and day out for all our meeting needs. It's the only collaboration tool that is being used in our organization. Typical business problems are team collaborations, team meetings, ad hoc meetings, scheduled meetings, screen sharing, and file sharing recordings. We use webex meetings to effectively communicate, share content, easily schedule meetings, book calendars, view people's availability, call in for ad hoc meetings using webex teams, collaborate seamlessly, see each other in person during remote working, and marketing tools to propagate our products and services, conduct town hall meetings, view recorded sessions, (almost like an in-person) training. We have seen widespread acceptance of the webex meeting and collaboration tools which are being embraced across the hierarchy across different geographies and time zones.
May 20, 2022

Webex Review

Webex used to be a platform that we used over at LinkedIn. We have since switched over to Zoom and Teams as we found them to be more reliable and widely used. We used the platform for internal meetings as well as client conversations that couldn't take place in person.
May 17, 2022

Webex

We are using webex meetings and webex events for our client meetings and technical awareness sessions for end clients.
Webex help us to present our content with very reach user experience and flexible ways for attendees to join it. Webex meetings are helping us to organize meetings and also use our room kit mini hardware to be on same platform.
We started using Webex Meetings in 2019 occasionally once a week for our weekly evaluation meeting. In 2020 when the COVID 19 pandemic hit, this became our daily virtual meeting software, and since then, we have been using Webex Meetings daily. This software has greatly improved the productivity of our organization.
Radhika Chavan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webex Meetings is a professional way to have a conference meeting. We always showcase our products and virtually demonstrate them on Webex. Almost every customer has at least one Webex license. We probably demonstrate Cisco Webex License features with Video Conferencing devices & customers get to know the video collaboration features. We can explain the product features while seating at home, cafe, or at native. We just use that background feature & it feels like a real conference.
Juhi Arora | TrustRadius Reviewer
Worked for BELL through CGI, so most of our Bell meetings are organized in Webex Meetings so that all Bell employees can join. Even its scrum meetings, technical meetings, and monthly meetings. We address all the latest stories we have to start and problems to solve if we have them through our stack holder.