Reviews (1-7 of 7)
April 01, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We made the decision to bring Unify/Webgility into our environment a year ago. It may have been one of the best decision we have made recently. The program and support is a lifesaver. Himanshu's & Devendra's team at the call center is fantastic and knowledgeable. We rarely run into issues but when we do they are there for support.
- Almost no wait time to speak to a technician
- The technician team is knowledgable and effective
- They offer a fantastic service allowing my team to concentrate on bringing in revenue not doing data entry.
- QuickBooks integration is better than anyone else we have a webconnect program with.
- Stronger shipping program
Read Ori Adler's full review
From small to medium to large businesses this solution frees up your team to spend the time with your clients and not be caught up in the endless world of data entry and accounting.
April 20, 2019
We use Webgility in conjunction with Quick Books Point of Sale. Webgility communicates with Big Commerce, Amazon, and eBay for us.
Read John W's full review
The people are the product. The on-boarding staff was great. The tech people are great and any hiccups are fixed.
July 06, 2018
We are an e-Commerce business, which operates sales in different marketplaces. The different payment settings at each marketplace created such a big headache to our accounting department, as Quickbooks couldn't integrate directly and import sales from marketplaces. Webgility has been such a great source for us as the software is the perfect bridge between marketplaces and our Quickbooks. Webgility has helped us to save so much time and human errors.
- Customer Service is helpful and supportive
- Relatively quick
- Ensuring to accurately import sales transactions and customer information to Quickbooks
- Doesn't work with various inventory management software, except Skubana
- Doesn't import all type of transactions on eBay (like disputes, refund, etc)
Read Ginnie Pham's full review
Webgility is a great tool for all e-Commerce business, especially businesses that have large sales volume.
September 28, 2018
- It runs regularly and efficiently, so I don't have to monitor it all the time.
- When there is a hiccup, Webgility provides good support.
- If Unify cannot sync a particular order, the error message can be cryptic, which makes diagnostics difficult.
Read John Notgrass's full review
February 16, 2018
Webgility is an integral part of our sales operations. By using their software to sync with our online sales channels it eliminates the possibility of error when transposing customer orders and data.
- Ensures 100% accuracy when downloading customer provided data
- Quick sync to our Quickbooks accounting software
- Allows us to work in a hosted environment
- Initial set up can be a bit confusing, and not very intuitive for new users
Read Mark Testere's full review
Webgility is perfect for companies that have an online retail store as well as those that use any multi-channels to sell their products such as Amazon.
February 15, 2018
We use eCC Webgility (desktop version) to manage our sales. The accounting department downloads sales from 3 online stores and imports them into QuickBooks. We have over 30,000 SKUs, and Webgility does a great job matching them (or mapping them if an exact match is not found) for easy import into our accounting file. There is no way I could manually process the volume of orders we have without Webgility. Also, I don't often have to call Webgility's support, as the program runs as I expect it to 99% of the time, but when I do call support, they are always quick to answer and quick to fix my problem. I've always left my support call satisfied with the solution provided.
- Support is excellent. Short wait time and screen sharing has resolved every problem I've had (and I've only had a few issues).
- Integrates extremely well with Big Commerce and QuickBooks.
- Handles our high volume of SKU's (30,000+) and sales really well.
- Download times can be a little slow. I recommend having something else to work on while the program downloads.
- For some reason, I don't always get an update notification when a new version is available.
Read Ashley Kumbier, CPA's full review
This works great if you have a high volume of sales transactions and SKUs that you need to get from your online store into your accounting software. While I find Webgility to be very reasonably priced, If you have a lower volume of sales/SKUs, it may be cheaper to manually enter them yourself.
February 15, 2018
We use webgility to link together our e-commerce website, where we process all orders, to our accounting software, QuickBooks.
- Reliable and perfectly accurate data entry.
- Fully featured, allowing for custom fields and control of data.
- Relatively quick, and works within cloud environment.
- Data is sometimes mishandled and payment methods do not work as expected.
- Scheduler has a hard time getting started unless the exact process for login procedure is followed.
- It would be great to post certain customer groups to a specific QuickBooks account, so we do not create new accounts in QuickBooks for every new single-time retail customer.
Read this authenticated review
It's great for linking e-commerce with QuickBooks (in our experience).
Webgility Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Webgility is designed for QuickBooks Desktop and NetSuite users who sell on multiple channels.
The vendor says key capabilities include:
Eliminate manual data entry and bookkeeping errors
Automatically import transactions from all your sales channels
Instantly post marketplace fees and expenses into QuickBooks or NetSuite
Maintain tax compliance by posting sales tax collected into QuickBooks or NetSuite
Post individual transactions or a daily summary
Search, sort, filter, import, and export multichannel orders.
Manage cancellations and process and track returns and refunds.
Automatically create purchase orders for out-of-stock items
Capture payment for orders after fulfillment
Automatically mark orders completed
Ship Faster for Less
Save up to 40% with USPS. Best rates guaranteed
Print shipping labels in bulk for all major carriers
Automatically notify customers of tracking information
Record shipping costs and compare shipping rates across carriers
Import and export orders for dropshipping
Print customizable packing slips, pick slips, and return labels
List products in your sales channels with images
Transfer online products into QuickBooks or NetSuite
Import and export item mappings
Track bundles, kits, group, and assembly items
Integrate with QuickBooks Enterprise or NetSuite Inventory
Gain Valuable Insights
View reports by sales channel, product, geography, and inventory
Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Advanced||$399/mo (Billed Annually)||Monthly Orders - Up to 3,000 | Sales Channels - 4 | Automation - Hourly | Users - 2|
|Premium||$599/mo (Billed Annually)||Monthly Orders - Up to 10,000 | Sales Channels - 6 | Automation - 5 Mins | Users - 5|
Webgility Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Webgility Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|