March 30, 2021
Used it to automate data retrieval from my e-commerce outlets and load it into QBO. Both finances and inventory

November 19, 2019

Fantastic Program

April 01, 2019

Shipping (8)

Inventory management (9)

6.3

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webgility, and make your voice heard!

Starter

$15/mo (Billed Annually)

Monthly Orders - Up to 100

Lite

$39/mo (Billed Annually)

Monthly Orders - Up to 1,000

Pro

$79/mo (Billed Annually)

Lite Plan plus: Inventory Sync | Analytics

• $15 Optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.webgility.com/pricing

Online Storefront

eCommerce Business Management

What is Webgility?

Webgility is designed for QuickBooks Desktop and NetSuite users who sell on multiple channels.

The vendor says key capabilities include:

Automate Bookkeeping
Eliminate manual data entry and bookkeeping errors
Automatically import transactions from all your sales channels
Instantly post marketplace fees and expenses into QuickBooks or NetSuite
Maintain tax compliance by posting sales tax collected into QuickBooks or NetSuite
Post individual transactions or a daily summary

Manage Orders
Search, sort, filter, import, and export multichannel orders.
Manage cancellations and process and track returns and refunds.
Automatically create purchase orders for out-of-stock items
Capture payment for orders after fulfillment
Automatically mark orders completed

Ship Faster for Less
Save up to 40% with USPS. Best rates guaranteed
Print shipping labels in bulk for all major carriers
Automatically notify customers of tracking information
Record shipping costs and compare shipping rates across carriers
Import and export orders for dropshipping
Print customizable packing slips, pick slips, and return labels

Accurate Inventory
List products in your sales channels with images
Transfer online products into QuickBooks or NetSuite
Import and export item mappings
Track bundles, kits, group, and assembly items
Integrate with QuickBooks Enterprise or NetSuite Inventory

Gain Valuable Insights
View reports by sales channel, product, geography, and inventory

Webgility Features

• Supported: Inventory management
  • Supported: Accounting
  • Supported: Shipping

Webgility Screenshots

AutomationMulti Channel SellingEcommerce Accounting Data All In One DashboardSync Ecommerce Data AutomaticallyManage OrdersEcommerce Accounting Analytics & Insights

Webgility Video

Operating SystemsWindows
Supported CountriesUSA
Supported LanguagesEN

What is Webgility?

Webgility is a multichannel eCommerce software which provides automated accounting and inventory management. It is optimized for QuickBooks Desktop and NetSuite users who sell on multiple channels.

What is Webgility's best feature?

Reviewers rate Shipping highest, with a score of 7.6.

Who uses Webgility?

The most common users of Webgility are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Consumer Goods industry.

September 28, 2021

Webgility is a time saver

Webgility has helped streamline our invoicing process by pulling data from multiple data points and allowing us to import invoices differently based on customer preferences. We pumped thousands of orders through a month and while that takes a bit of time, it saves time in the long run. We use both the desktop application and the web version, the web version is preferred due to the speed and options for export. Their support team has been great in getting any issues resolved.
  • We can import invoices as invoices, sales receipts or sales orders
  • Multiple configurations allow us to bill each sales channel differently
  • The speed of the software is slow
  • The system hangs when import large volume of orders
This software is great for collecting data from multiple channels and filtering it correctly into a format that is useable in 1 accounting program. We have been able to cut our invoice processing time by hours each day.
We use Webgility to import sales information from multiple sources, including Amazon and Shopify. We use it for multiple companies and are able to quickly import transactions across two different companies, with each sales channel having its own rules for triggering purchase orders, sales receipts, and so forth. Our accounting team can all get access to it to import records in case the main poster is away.
  • Handles multiple sales channels easily
  • Customization for posting records according to that channels individual needs
  • Cost effective Shopify to Quickbooks link
  • Ability to create invoices for customers in quickbooks
  • Posting can sometimes be slow
  • Quirky menu options are confusingly split apart with strange group names; Go back to the old organization method
Webgility works great for small companies running Quickbooks or Quickbooks enterprise. It handles most shopping channels with ease and is very easy to get up and going. We've used it with Amazon, Shopify, and Bigcommerce, and it handles them all with ease. If you're posting more than 500+ orders a day, it takes a long time to post, and would recommend something faster (or a separate Quickbooks login so you can work on other things while it posts).
Bart Kogan | TrustRadius Reviewer
This tool is an eCommerce platform that is one of the very few powerful, flexible, and easy to use platforms. This tool is a very integral part of the company as the data in this platform is automatically synced that secures all sales channels very professionally. This product caters to all the cash flow-related and profitability-related problems quite easily. This product has honestly simplified all of the processes within our organization which enables me as a user to focus on the gazillion other important activities happening within the company.
  • This product has seamlessly helped my company in a form of scrutiny that has minimized human errors to almost zero.
  • It ensures an optimal level of accuracy exists when we are in the middle of downloading any sort of customer data.
  • The tailored, customizable, and personalized reporting of this platform is another great aspect of it.
  • I am satisfied with the usability of this software because it is very easy to use plus it has an intuitive interface that is easy to grasp.
  • Customer support of this product is commendable and worth to be praised because they have always been very helpful and supportive in any time of need.
  • It efficiently works with only a few inventory management software like Skubana.
  • This platform does not import all types of transactions on the platform of eBay. For instance, refunds and disputes.
This platform is a pretty decent platform that has all the required facilities which makes it a good platform for the users. I would recommend this software to businesses because this is not too hefty in their pockets and this can be pretty affordable for many. Also, it works quite efficiently and effectively.
Megan Bond | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webgility is an E-Commerce platform that I have been using for the longest time for my Quickbooks. Webgility just connects all the pieces like a puzzle effortlessly. The customer service is top-notch and they are always there to provide support to their users at any instance. As soon as we develop a connection with Webgility the problem is solved. With that being said, I would also like to acknowledge that there had been certain instances where I did not immediately get a response but still this happens once in a blue.
  • Webgility ensures a perfect level of accuracy when we are downloading any sort of customer-derived data.
  • Moreover, Webgility seamlessly provides a quick synchronization to our Quickbooks Accounting Software which works very well for us.
  • Webgility has always helped my company in any sort of scrutiny and it has mitigated human errors to a great extent.
  • Apart from that, the tailored and personalized reporting of Webgility is another great aspect of it.
  • Webgility is providing a great service that allows our team to do work towards data entry. The inventory management of Webgility is also pretty worth praising.
  • Keeping in mind all the good things said about Webgility there is also a need to pinpoint some loopholes that exist in Webgility so that Webgility can further work on those deprivations in order to bring the best to its users.
  • I feel that the inventory management system of Webgility is pretty basic compared to the overall level of Webgility.
Webgility is a great software and I highly recommend it. I personally think that Webgility would work even more effectively in situations where businesses have high amounts of sales transactions and stock-keeping units. Moreover, I also recommend Webgility because in my opinion it is quite reasonable and affordable as compared to other options available.
Mallory Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webgility is an E-Commerce platform that is quite powerful, flexible and has an easy-to-use intuitive interface. It is primarily used for automating accounting for businesses, on an online forum. The data in Webgility is always synced automatically and it secures all your sales channels, which is great. Webgility also keeps track of all your cash flow and profitability, at your fingertips.
  • Webgility is also quite convenient when it comes to filing sale transactions and sales tax.
  • Webgility has been a great source for many years for me, as the software has proved to be the perfect gap between marketplaces and Quickbooks.
  • It is not expensive nor heavy on the budget, which means it is reasonable for everyone to use. Apart from that, another pro I have noticed with my experience is that Webgility seamlessly integrates with Quickbooks. Webgility also has a great feature of presenting orders in a useful way, which posts back while storing channels and posting whenever for Quickbooks Enterprise.
  • As a user, customer service holds immense importance for me and I personally think the customer support of Webgility is topnotch.
  • Webgility provides simplicity and ease of access when the user is using the program.
  • There are certain deprivations associated with Webgility. Some of them are that it does not answer phones or emails. I feel that the concept of Webgility is great, but at the same time, you have to know exactly what to do in order for the system to work properly, effectively, and efficiently.
  • In the beginning, I felt it was complicated software, so it took time to learn. Since then the experience has been smooth and good.
I would recommend Webgility to businesses that are especially interested in enhancing their online presence. Also, those businesses who use any type of multi-channels to sell off their products such as eBay, Amazon, and so on. I think Webgility provides freedom to your team in order to spend time with clients. Altogether I feel good about Webgility and I would recommend it to businesses to use it.
March 30, 2021

• Setup was easy
  • Only gathered sales info, not fees.
  • [They advertised a 30 day trial period] but this was deceptive as I was charged before the 30 days were up.
  • They [took my] money and [would] not talk to you.
  • [Didn't] answer phones or emails.
  • No contact information for management.
  • [Felt like a] scam [...]
Longtime 5 year customer. I spoke to them about downgrading because we are closing our business. I was told no problem just to use trial verson, when I tried to use the trial version it made me schedule a demo. I had to schedule one. During the demo, they told me it wouldn't work because I use QBPOS which I had already told them about when I started speaking to them about downgrading. I had to scramble to find another solution to get me through a couple of weeks before my subscription was due for another quarter (going out of business before that). Once I found a solution, I requested a cancelation and they said they canceled it. 6 days later they charged my account for $450!!! They won't return the funds. We have hardly any funds in our account and are only selling on avg 3 orders per day. I've had to resort to posting a bad review because apparently they do not abide by their word, nor do they care about a 5-year customer relationship.
  • I'm not going to say anything positive about them
  • Don't lie to your customers
I really don't want to give them any credit after ripping me off and lying to me. They don't deserve anything good to be said about them. I am not the typical person that goes around writing bad reviews, but I don't think it is appropriate for me to suggest that anyone used their services. There are more out there that are honest.
Mark Testere | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webgility is an integral part of our sales operations. By using their software to sync with our online sales channels it eliminates the possibility of error when transposing customer orders and data.
  • Ensures 100% accuracy when downloading customer provided data
  • Quick sync to our Quickbooks accounting software
  • Allows us to work in a hosted environment
  • Initial set up can be a bit confusing, and not very intuitive for new users
Webgility is perfect for companies that have an online retail store as well as those that use any multi-channels to sell their products such as Amazon.
November 19, 2019

Webgility Review

We use Webgility to help with our eCommerce sites. The platform has provided great service and time-efficient reporting options for our business. We are able to utilize the reporting functionality as well as control our sales.
  • Maintain web sales and costs.
  • Customized reporting.
  • Immediate support.
  • We are happy with service that Webgility has provided.
We are happy with the service and programming of Webgility.
We use Webgility in conjunction with Quick Books Point of Sale. Webgility communicates with Big Commerce, Amazon, and eBay for us.
  • Shipping
  • Inventory management
  • Channel communication
  • Ability to have real-time web site inventory.
  • Ability to have more time to do other things.
  • Shortened our processing times.
The people are the product. The on-boarding staff was great. The tech people are great and any hiccups are fixed.
April 01, 2019

Fantastic Program

Ori Adler | TrustRadius Reviewer
We made the decision to bring Unify/Webgility into our environment a year ago. It may have been one of the best decision we have made recently. The program and support is a lifesaver. Himanshu's & Devendra's team at the call center is fantastic and knowledgeable. We rarely run into issues but when we do they are there for support.
  • Almost no wait time to speak to a technician
  • The technician team is knowledgable and effective
  • They offer a fantastic service allowing my team to concentrate on bringing in revenue not doing data entry.
  • QuickBooks integration is better than anyone else we have a webconnect program with.
  • Stronger shipping program
From small to medium to large businesses this solution frees up your team to spend the time with your clients and not be caught up in the endless world of data entry and accounting.
John Notgrass | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Webgility's Unify software to connect our BigCommerce website and our Amazon store with QuickBooks Online. It helps us sync products and orders between the platforms.
  • It runs regularly and efficiently, so I don't have to monitor it all the time.
  • When there is a hiccup, Webgility provides good support.
  • If Unify cannot sync a particular order, the error message can be cryptic, which makes diagnostics difficult.
If you need to connect an ecommerce store with QuickBooks Online, Webgility is a great option.
Ginnie Pham | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are an e-Commerce business, which operates sales in different marketplaces. The different payment settings at each marketplace created such a big headache to our accounting department, as Quickbooks couldn't integrate directly and import sales from marketplaces. Webgility has been such a great source for us as the software is the perfect bridge between marketplaces and our Quickbooks. Webgility has helped us to save so much time and human errors.
  • Customer Service is helpful and supportive
  • Relatively quick
  • Ensuring to accurately import sales transactions and customer information to Quickbooks
  • Doesn't work with various inventory management software, except Skubana
  • Doesn't import all type of transactions on eBay (like disputes, refund, etc)
Webgility is a great tool for all e-Commerce business, especially businesses that have large sales volume.
We use webgility to link together our e-commerce website, where we process all orders, to our accounting software, QuickBooks.
  • Reliable and perfectly accurate data entry.
  • Fully featured, allowing for custom fields and control of data.
  • Relatively quick, and works within cloud environment.
  • Data is sometimes mishandled and payment methods do not work as expected.
  • Scheduler has a hard time getting started unless the exact process for login procedure is followed.
  • It would be great to post certain customer groups to a specific QuickBooks account, so we do not create new accounts in QuickBooks for every new single-time retail customer.
It's great for linking e-commerce with QuickBooks (in our experience).
Ashley Kumbier, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use eCC Webgility (desktop version) to manage our sales. The accounting department downloads sales from 3 online stores and imports them into QuickBooks. We have over 30,000 SKUs, and Webgility does a great job matching them (or mapping them if an exact match is not found) for easy import into our accounting file. There is no way I could manually process the volume of orders we have without Webgility. Also, I don't often have to call Webgility's support, as the program runs as I expect it to 99% of the time, but when I do call support, they are always quick to answer and quick to fix my problem. I've always left my support call satisfied with the solution provided.
  • Support is excellent. Short wait time and screen sharing has resolved every problem I've had (and I've only had a few issues).
  • Integrates extremely well with Big Commerce and QuickBooks.
  • Handles our high volume of SKU's (30,000+) and sales really well.
  • Download times can be a little slow. I recommend having something else to work on while the program downloads.
  • For some reason, I don't always get an update notification when a new version is available.
This works great if you have a high volume of sales transactions and SKUs that you need to get from your online store into your accounting software. While I find Webgility to be very reasonably priced, If you have a lower volume of sales/SKUs, it may be cheaper to manually enter them yourself.