WebHR is being used by our organization since there was no previous system when I arrived at the company. I was used to Taleo and Workday, …
WebHR is being used across the whole organization. Every employee has their profile with contact information. Also, it's a great tool to …
We are implementing WebHR across our entire organization. It provides all the modules necessary to manage all the employee information …
It creates the initial documents in the beginning stages of hiring new employees, used for transfers and promotions. It is also used for …
All Essential Modules
per employee per month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://webhr.co/pricing.php
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $24.99 per month
WebHR is a Social HR Software boasting users among 25,000 companies in 200 countries globally. It is presented as a next generation HR platform for all workforce needs in one place.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Trusted by over 25,000 Companies in 200 Countries
- Supported: Multi-lingual (English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish)
- Supported: User Friendly and Feature Rich Web App, Android App, iOS App and Windows 8 App
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Supported by All Countries Globally - Used by companies in 200 countries|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish|
Frequently Asked Questions
WebHR is a Cloud based Social HR for SMEs that covers everything from Hire to Retire. WebHR is currently used by more than 8,000 companies in 171 countries. WebHR assists in managing the organization's most important asset - its Human Resource. Key features of WebHR: Native iOS, Android & Windows 8 Apps, Multi Platform / Multilingual Web App
WebHR starts at $24.99.
Reviewers rate Employee demographic data highest, with a score of 8.6.
The most common users of WebHR are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- We used to lose deals because of losing req information or not having it at all, now we have control and visibility over each hiring deal.
- We can all access service providers and employee updated information quickly using WebHR for contracts and roadmap.
- We can coordinate and document client interviews using forms with client availability, speeding up the whole process.
- Easy to manage employees' salaries and leaves
- Employees' contact info is available
- Company's hierarchy is available
- We are too early in implementation to be able to calculate ROI but am sure we will se great benefits in efficiency during the following 6 months.
- Processes the new requests to HR much quicker than other systems.
- Minimizes if not eliminates additional spreadsheets to see what position have been, will be or already have been, which reduces hand made requests forms that have to be routed for approvals.
- Minimizes uneccesary communications to start a HR issue, but enhances communications to HR department because it is all entered into WebHR. If HR has questions they will have the contact information from the initiator so any question may be answered.