Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Medicare-compliant documentation and reporting.
- Customizable templates.
- Customer service.
- Within the customizable templates, I wish I could remove some elements unnecessary for my own discipline (Speech-Language Pathology).
- When a patient changes insurance, the episode of care must be split into two cases: old insurance and new insurance. Creating a new case is a bit of a headache, as it involves re-entering much of the information, although there is a setting for copying a small amount of the prior personal data.
- I'd like the cost to be lower!
WebPT seems so robust that in cases where thorough documentation is less necessary, it might be over-burdening.
- They have the best EMR for documentation I have seen. It covers G-codes, Progress note frequency, KX modifier, and many others.
- Service is second to none. They are prompt/ polite and efficient.
- They stay current with changes in documentation requirements and practice patterns.
- Doesn't always work as well on Mac as it does for PCs.
- Very organized and looks professional
- Very user-friendly to customize to your clinic needs
- Customer service is A+, can always talk to a person when you call there help line
- Cost, it is one of the more expensive EMR systems out there. But I also think it is the best!
- I wish you could change more options in the initial evaluation forms.
- We can rest easy knowing that the latest ICD-10 codes are going to be in the system, along with any modifiers that are needed. WebPT won't finalize a note unless it is correctly organized.
- The scheduling module makes it easier to add a patient's schedule and track it. There are email reminders included with the system so that our patients don't forget their appointments.
- The new analytics component is a great tool! We can keep an eye on key metrics to catch issues before they get too big.
- There are many reports you can run to keep things running well!
- I do wish that in addition to marking an original document as "AMENDED" when a change is required, they would inset or in some other way highlight any amended text in the final copy.
- Though it is rare, the system does occasionally go offline. Those times are usually very brief and have not happened much in the 7 years we have been with them.
- When we started with WebPT, we could call and get instant customer service. Now we have to email or leave a message and wait for a reply. Usually they reply within a few hours though.
- We love the way webpt incorporates special tests like orthopedic tests and balance tests for specific evaluation.
- We love the way webpt backs up our data so we don't lose a single patient's evaluation and daily notes.
- webpt scheduling is super easy and less time consuming unlike other softwares that we have used previously.
- webpt provides notification when our progress notes and re-certification notes are due so we don't lose our precious time and do our notes effectively.
- Sometimes internet glitches happen that [can't] be avoided
- Incorporated home exercise program separately so we don't have to leave webpt and use other software. This can be time-consuming at times.
- Easy layout to scan, very natural flow to charting and allowed to be slightly customized.
- Easy, simple access at home.
- Plenty of room to free text but also allowed for clicking through certain subjects so it was quicker.
- Hard to find other documentation from other clinics.
- Couldn't erase certain sections if they didn't pertain to that client.
- Easy to follow.
- User friendly.
- Not formatted in subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format.
- Difficult to provide necessary assessment info.
- Multiple pages limit quick usage/scanning.
WebPT Scorecard Summary
With more than 55,000 members at 8,600 clinics, WebPT is a leading electronic medical record (EMR) solution for physical, occupational, and speech therapists. According to the vendor, WebPT makes it easy for therapy professionals—therapists, directors, owners, billers, and front office staff—to transition from paper and outdated software to a user-friendly, cloud-based solution that’s accessible anywhere, anytime, from any web-enabled device.
The vendor says WebPT’s therapy-centric design and scalable architecture make it ideal for clinics of any size. Additionally, the vendor says implementation doesn’t require a large, upfront investment; costly IT support; or in-office server space. In addition to documentation, WebPT offers the tools necessary to run an organized clinic, including reporting to track productivity, cancellations, no-shows, and referrals. Therapists also can assess patient progress with WebPT’s outcomes tracking product. Lastly, WebPT’s billing options—including the WebPT Billing Service and software—ensure clinics receive reliable, accurate claims submission and speedy, maximized reimbursements. With WebPT, rehab therapists have a modern, intuitive EMR that’s suited to their needs, empowering them to be better in business and enabling them to spend less time on documentation and more time with their patients.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
WebPT Enterprise packages are custom-made based on clinic needs, and prices vary accordingly.
WebPT Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
WebPT Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|