Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webroot Antivirus + Internet Security Complete (SecureAnywhere), and make your voice heard!
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Positive ROI - no downtime due to virus attacks.
- Offered a 'feel good' line item on our contracts
- Opened the conversation for other security conversations and products
- Block known threats by URL or IP quickly across all clients
- It has had a mostly positive impact as we have not had any breaches.
- The only negative impact has been when Webroot Antivirus + Internet Security Complete (SecureAnywhere) changed something on their end that caused one of our business applications to not be usable by end-users. That cost our business a fair amount as it took 4 days before it could be used again.
- We've had fewer virus infections
- We've been able to make workstations last longer because of the smaller footprint
- Instant notifications allow us to take action immediately
- Policies for groups of machines makes deployment simple and fast
- Browser plugins are very helpful for our users
- Reasonable cost for our business - About $2000 for 100+ machines per year.
- Eliminated the need to run an on-premise management server; cost reduction to maintain hardware/operating system license on the console server.
- Reduced tech support time spent on relaunching heavier AV clients that stopped working.
- Reduced lagging PC speed for end-users associated with heavier AV clients.
- It has caught a few spam bots that could have potentially gotten to the point of hindering our ability to work efficiently
- Co-termed all antivirus software throughout the organization.
- Provided a single pane of glass to manage all antivirus and any issues we may have.
- Decreased our antivirus software costs and renewals.
- Good price point overall
- Easy to manage for administrators
- Easy to purchase
- Webroot SecureAnywhere has had a positive ROI impact in a situation where our customer's systems were being repeatedly infected with cyber currency mining viruses.
- Centralized management reduces desk-side support.
- Webroot is priced very competitively in the market.
- In a world where phishing is more prevalent, it's a hard sell to "buy" AV when free and included AV works well.
- It's easy to install and manage, so my time spent managing end-users is vastly decreased.
- The scan engine is well developed, finds all kinds of issues and infections that many other engines miss.
- I manage almost 1000 users, I spend less than 1 hour a week maintaining Webroot.
- Now that Webroot SecureAnywhere is set up I can rest assured that all the computers I look after are safe.
- Pricing of Webroot products is highly competitive.
- Effectiveness of product and centralized management has substantially decreased time spent on antivirus remediation and the necessity of truck rolls for major issues.
- It cost us time on projects (see above).
- I'm unaware of the cost associated with Webroot, but it did cost money to use and process with the external IT department.
- From an MSP perspective - I would say it has been an amazing ROI. Cost is important and sometimes not the most important. Overall for the value - we are very happy with the product. Simple to use, simple to roll out, great integration's, and decent support for enterprise partners.
- Non technical people would consider this a "negative" but anybody in the IT field would understand why things have to be done this way. When rolling out to new clients, inherently, it is challenging to determine all necessary exclusions needed for every application a company has. This can be frustrating for clients with the great level of protection that Webroot provides. From the IT field, we understand that AV roll outs needs to be watched closely to determine when proper exclusions need to be put in place to ensure the clients LOB applications are working correctly.
- Webroot has helped us achieve the business objectives we set out to make - a strong 'Security Package' that address both virus and malware protection. We will continue to use Webroot in the future as we add more products into our Security Package.
- Webroot for a business environment and for service providers is an excellent choice. It offers extremely affordable options to protect.
- Webroot offers multiple bulk/dashboard packages including the ability to provide PC/MAC/Mobile protection with a single package.
- Webroot does require annual purchases even though they are low in most cases it is still a higher up front impact for small or new businesses.
- It has prevented ransomware from spreading from an unprotected endpoint to the rest of the network, that alone was worth the price.
- Multiple subscription length options give us flexibility in price and budgeting.
- There are no legal problems to hurdle, because it shows quite well how committed we are to preventing information loss.
- It also shows how committed to protecting data - such as HIPAA concerns.
- Using it is a demonstrate how to properly display a companies priorities when it comes to spending the right amount of money on a very reliable service. "We are not cutting corners" is the message there.
- Better customer service due to fast scanning, ease of use, and little impact on both user and technician time allowing fast and prompt service when necessary.
- Increased technical staff efficiency due to enhanced security from Webroot allowing technical staff to work on other issues without worrying about security threats.
- Greater protection to end-users with Webroot's easy to read notifications that allow end-users to work unimpeded when threats arise.
- Not intrusive
- Less down time
- No performance hit on the workstations
- Having the web-based central admin portal is really nice for administering changes to the environment.
- Since the product uses very little resources on the PC, we experience no performance impacts on our PCs such as random scans, slow start up, application launching, etc.
- Protects our operating systems from infection.