https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Iz/G0/AWU692EXS15S.PNGThe best SEO tool I have ever usedSEO on-page is always the first challenge I have to pass when getting started to write an article. I used to use free SEO tools but none were clear and measurable enough until I found WebTextTool. It provided a full, detailed picture of my article, including page ranking, keyword research, website content ranking, weekly reports, etc. Besides that, WebTextTool has a Wordpress plugin which is super useful for Wordpress users. It works great with ACF as well, whereas Yoast didn't. WebTextTool helped me optimize all of my articles immediately, and it is updated every week.,Tracks the exact page ranking Optimizes SEO on-page in detail and with a number of measures, including a readability metric. Tracking website content with a website ranking system,Keyword analysis is simple with general information on your competition, but it doesn't go into detail and isn't measurable. It's missing filter and sort features. The Wordpress plugin is still clunky. I wish it were faster and lighter. I need a view mode that has no distractions when I see the content on WebTextTool,10,My organic traffic has improved 11% every month,Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins,Keyword Revealer
WebTextTool

WebTextTool Reviews

WebTextTool
Filter 1 vetted WebTextTool reviews and ratings
Cuong Tran profile photo
November 12, 2018

WebTextTool Review: "The best SEO tool I have ever used"

SEO on-page is always the first challenge I have to pass when getting started to write an article. I used to use free SEO tools but none were clear and measurable enough until I found WebTextTool. It provided a full, detailed picture of my article, including page ranking, keyword research, website content ranking, weekly reports, etc. Besides that, WebTextTool has a WordPress plugin which is super useful for WordPress users. It works great with ACF as well, whereas Yoast didn't. WebTextTool helped me optimize all of my articles immediately, and it is updated every week.
  • Tracks the exact page ranking
  • Optimizes SEO on-page in detail and with a number of measures, including a readability metric.
  • Tracking website content with a website ranking system
  • Keyword analysis is simple with general information on your competition, but it doesn't go into detail and isn't measurable. It's missing filter and sort features.
  • The WordPress plugin is still clunky. I wish it were faster and lighter.
  • I need a view mode that has no distractions when I see the content on WebTextTool
It is a super cool tool when used with WordPress for optimizing the content of a blog post. Its suggestion will fix any mistakes I make. Facebook posts are optimized, too. If you want to do keyword research, I think it is not so well-suited. Its keyword analysis is too simple to help you.
Read Cuong Tran's full review

WebTextTool Scorecard Summary

Keyword analysis (1)
Page grader (1)
Competitive analysis (1)
Local SEO (1)
Global SEO (1)

About WebTextTool

Webtexttool aims to help content creators create rank-boosting web content!

The tools key differentiator is big data
Webtexttool creates predictive data, by analyzing the data of all our users (anonymously). 20.000+ user generated texts are analyzed and compared to real-world outcomes. The best performing outcomes are used to better our real-time optimization tips.

Value prop: More website traffic
While writing, webtexttool provides live optimization tips. Apply the suggestions and rank higher in the search engine results.

WebTextTool Features

Does not have featureSocial SEO
Does not have featureMobile SEO
Has featureGlobal SEO
SEO Platform & Account Management Features
Does not have featureMulti-domain support
Does not have featureIntegration with web analytics tools

WebTextTool Screenshots