November 12, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
SEO on-page is always the first challenge I have to pass when getting started to write an article. I used to use free SEO tools but none were clear and measurable enough until I found WebTextTool. It provided a full, detailed picture of my article, including page ranking, keyword research, website content ranking, weekly reports, etc. Besides that, WebTextTool has a WordPress plugin which is super useful for WordPress users. It works great with ACF as well, whereas Yoast didn't. WebTextTool helped me optimize all of my articles immediately, and it is updated every week.
- Tracks the exact page ranking
- Optimizes SEO on-page in detail and with a number of measures, including a readability metric.
- Tracking website content with a website ranking system
- Keyword analysis is simple with general information on your competition, but it doesn't go into detail and isn't measurable. It's missing filter and sort features.
- The WordPress plugin is still clunky. I wish it were faster and lighter.
- I need a view mode that has no distractions when I see the content on WebTextTool
Read Cuong Tran's full review
It is a super cool tool when used with WordPress for optimizing the content of a blog post. Its suggestion will fix any mistakes I make. Facebook posts are optimized, too. If you want to do keyword research, I think it is not so well-suited. Its keyword analysis is too simple to help you.