Webtrends Social Reviews

Do you work for this company?

We've used Webtrends Social analytics to monitor the social marketing efforts of our department from daily tasks such as customer service issue resolution to brand awareness campaigns. The tool is primarily used by our social media managers that create custom reports of monthly insights and engagement analysis for our c-level execs.
  • Sentiment monitoring
  • Keyword based aware alerts
  • Excellent for managing content campaigns across multiple platforms
  • The number of platforms it manages
  • Being able to use a wider range of media types
  • Learning curve could be improved upon for the UX
Webtrends Social offers social media marketers an abundance of tools needed for monitoring, managing campaigns and resolving customer issues in the social media space. In regards to the pricing, I would say it is less appropriate for small to medium-sized businesses where the social marketing aspect is an add-on or supplemental to the main marketing channels.
February 27, 2013

Works perfectly!

• It provided strong metrics on followers, contest entries, and shares.
  • I could easily track the effectiveness of campaigns in reaching and engaging consumers. Beyond building hype around the product, it was easy to track goals metrics. I had access to every metric I needed to gauge campaign effectiveness.
  • The tools gave me fine-grained control over the look and feel making it very easy to match my company's branding.
  • Nothing. It worked perfectly.

About Webtrends Social

Webtrends provides web, social, and mobile analytics and other software solutions related to marketing intelligence.