Webtrends provides web, social, and mobile analytics and other software solutions related to marketing intelligence.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/T6/7V/DZ3HXAS1O17L.pngSocial Monitoring Done Right!We've used Webtrends Social analytics to monitor the social marketing efforts of our department from daily tasks such as customer service issue resolution to brand awareness campaigns. The tool is primarily used by our social media managers that create custom reports of monthly insights and engagement analysis for our c-level execs.,Sentiment monitoring Keyword based aware alerts Excellent for managing content campaigns across multiple platforms,The number of platforms it manages Being able to use a wider range of media types Learning curve could be improved upon for the UX,5,Reduced hours per week resolving customer issues Increased efficiency on engagement reporting Is costly to recoup ROI,Sprout Social, StatSocial, Zoho Social and Adobe Social,Adobe Social, Conversocial, Socialbakers SuiteWorks perfectly!It provided strong metrics on followers, contest entries, and shares. I could easily track the effectiveness of campaigns in reaching and engaging consumers. Beyond building hype around the product, it was easy to track goals metrics. I had access to every metric I needed to gauge campaign effectiveness. The tools gave me fine-grained control over the look and feel making it very easy to match my company's branding.,Nothing. It worked perfectly.,Develop a strong following on Facebook by use of sharing. Build a strong email database for future marketing campaigns - particularly campaigns designed around the end-of-year holidays. Build brand hype.,6,9,We used their social app to gain likes on Facebook and also to grow our email list for seasonal promotions, especially around the end-of-year holidays.,,,Vendor implemented Implemented in-house,10,Online training Self-taught,,It took a few phone calls to understand the gist of how to use and customize the app, as well as being able to download all of the data. In our previous product, there was no way to download the data directly from app We had to go through support who downloaded data on our behalf and then emailed it to us.,No,8
Webtrends Social

Webtrends Social Reviews

Webtrends Social
Filter 8 vetted Webtrends Social reviews and ratings
May 23, 2018

Webtrends Social Review: "Social Monitoring Done Right!"

• Sentiment monitoring
  • Keyword based aware alerts
  • Excellent for managing content campaigns across multiple platforms
  • The number of platforms it manages
  • Being able to use a wider range of media types
  • Learning curve could be improved upon for the UX
Webtrends Social offers social media marketers an abundance of tools needed for monitoring, managing campaigns and resolving customer issues in the social media space. In regards to the pricing, I would say it is less appropriate for small to medium-sized businesses where the social marketing aspect is an add-on or supplemental to the main marketing channels.
February 27, 2013

Webtrends Social Review: "Works perfectly!"

• It provided strong metrics on followers, contest entries, and shares.
  • I could easily track the effectiveness of campaigns in reaching and engaging consumers. Beyond building hype around the product, it was easy to track goals metrics. I had access to every metric I needed to gauge campaign effectiveness.
  • The tools gave me fine-grained control over the look and feel making it very easy to match my company's branding.
  • Nothing. It worked perfectly.

About Webtrends Social