WebWave

WebWave Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Michael McLeroy | TrustRadius Reviewer
With WebWave, I can easily create a professional quality website without writing any code, with excellent features and solid support. We have saved a lot of time with templates adaptable to mobile devices, tablets, and computers. They offer many industry-specific pre-made templates and all the necessary online tools that I can use to create my look and feel and give it my professional touch.
  • It offers complete tools with everything you need to design a complete website easily and intuitively.
  • It has many high-quality templates available.
  • It gives me the flexibility to be creative and launch websites that work and look professional.
  • It has professional hosting, domains and email.
  • Although it is worth it, its price is high; your marketing department should check it out.
  • It is easy to use for non-programmers but has some learning curve when you don't know what you are doing.
You can create a website very easily with WebWave without feeling like a programmer or understanding website design principles. When I need to create a landing page, I can do it with a few clicks, and I know I will have a professional site. You can buy domain names and host through WebWave; having a secure website is great and easy.
Daniel Remon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use various tools for building client websites, and our most recent gem is WebWave! It is simple to use and our new recruits and outsourced team members found it easy to learn. So depending on the clients needs, our first choice is WebWave. It's also quite flexible and templates to get the ball rolling are pretty good too. Even our established designers are turning to WebWave for the simple jobs, so that saves them time and we get client design projects completed faster.
  • Saves time
  • Everyone can use it
  • Clients like the designs
  • No coding required
  • More templates
  • More modern designs
  • Payment integration
Great for solo-preneurs, agencies and businesses of all sizes. It is feature rich, easy to use even for non coders, beginners and those where design is not your strength. Everyone can use WebWave. Simple, easy to create and launch in a couple of hours.
Nils Krueger | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am an artist, art educator, and artist coach. For the past 20 years, I have been advising other artists how to develop, market, and sell their work. Creating a professional website and an online store is a central element in this process.

In my opinion, WebWave is an excellent tool for creating professional websites. The interface is very similar to Photoshop, so given the fact that most artists and designers have some experience using Photoshop, WebWave is very intuitive to use.
  • A UI that is similar to Photoshop--layers, etc.
  • Not grid-based, so it gives the designer open possibilities
  • Lots of options to make the website dynamic--animations , etc.
  • Transparency options
  • E-commerce/store options could be expanded on
  • More payment options
Whether for a single site creator or an agency, I think that WebWave is an excellent tool. I teach a university course for artists on how to market and sell your work online, and I recommend WebWave to my students. It is the perfect tool for creatives, since it allows you to have your creative style reflected through your website design, rather than using a template-based design.
We are using WebWave to design a prototype website for the company and client. WebWave has sophisticated tools for building the website, and the drag-and-drop feature makes it easy and intuitive to do so.

The designs are responsive to desktop and mobile, making it very convenient.

Like Lego, we can wrap the elements into a webpage easily and in very little time. It feels great.
  • The UI is a bit complicated but contains all the features and functions needed.
  • No coding skill is required. We can focus on design. And the design process is quite fun.
  • We can adjust and control all the elements of the web easily with WebWave. And I like the richness of the elements available in WebWave.
  • I believe it is possible to further improve the UI to be cleaner and more user friendly
  • There should be more ready-made templates and layouts for elements
  • There should be CDN to accelerate the web hosting
  • WebWave would be well suited for web design agency
  • WebWave is also helpful for companies that want to design websites on their own without significant coding but having high requirements on the design side.
  • WebWave may be less appropriate for those who expect "instant results" web designs.
WebWave has been a great tool for building client websites - fairly easy learning curve and a very intuitive way to build sites. A vast improvement from how we were doing it before (mostly outsourcing it to be coded) - it's helped us improve our turnaround time and provide more real time changes and updates to client sites. We are really happy with the service so far and expect to continue to use it into the future.
  • Easy to learn even with no coding experience
  • Intuitive interface
  • User friendly overall
  • Additional features and plug in support
Great for a small firm who wishes to keep all their web dev in house - we are this firm and it has helped tremendously, especially when building quick projects like landing pages.
Using WebWave for building websites for our clients. The whole team uses it for every part of the process like designers - design the layout, copywriters - write the copy of the website, and Seo team and IT for various tasks, even clients use it if they want to make minor changes to the website.
The problems that WebWave solves are:
Saves time: cause it's faster than other ways of building websites (though you need time to invest in learning curve)
Lots of features depending on other similar tools.
No coding skills.
  • No coding skills
  • Customer Support
  • Functions
  • Need more Templates
  • More Modern Designs
  • Payment Integrations
  • Better UI
WebWave is suitable to make corporate / professionals websites/landing pages.
Suitable for web design / digital agencies.

Colin Jeffrey | TrustRadius Reviewer
Each team will need its own website and yes although we are one brand each team has its own but related and affiliated to the first (senior) team, so the academy team needs a way to recruit and with WebWave everything was there and all easy to work with. I am overly impressed with everything from the professionalism of how easy everything falls into place I would go as far as to say this is a business in a box. One can become a web designer and make a comfortable living from it. This is top-notch I love it and I just know others will too, so I will recommend this all day long. Fantastic setup and a fantastic team.
  • Very easy to use
  • Makes me look good
  • I am overly impressed with everything from the professionalism of how easy everything falls into place
  • I have become a web designer
  • I find every thing easy
  • All features a again easy to work with
If you want to be a web designer get this. If you are already up to date with web design I dare say you will find this to be top class. What I love about WebWave is its ease of use, I am 66yrs old and since I have had this software it’s been a big winner for me. There are so many benefits from this offer and yes, I have been overwhelmed. We have 5 teams within our setup.
Lazar Milosevic | TrustRadius Reviewer
A very easy and simple way to make your own website without paying a dime to a professional! I'm pleased to be a user and very happy with all possibilities that WebWave has given to me. I made, for now, two websites for my coffee shop and my blog about coffee.
  • Very nice templates
  • Good price!
  • Good support
  • Screen for iphone 12 is out of the standard for mobile previewe
  • Better chat options
  • Plugin for crypto payments
Small business owner with a simple or half professional need for a website or a web shop! There are no need to pay a professional for a start. Everything you can do with a webwave and there tutorial on youtube. It is simple as that. Be preparied to launch your product or service for a day or two with a webwave
I've been using a couple of other web builders for the past 5 years. I
recently came across WebWave on appsumo and found it offers more design options and flexibility when compared to
the other builders. Some of the design tools like the option to place logos, and graphics in elements at specific positions are my favorite. However, support materials need to be provided for instructions on some things.
  • Easily add graphics to my sites.
  • It offers layering of elements similar to Photoshop, enabling more creative design.
  • Lots of functions.
  • Looks professional.
  • Add more payment options in the case of the store.
WebWave is great for quickly building professional looking websites.
Ian Brooks | TrustRadius Reviewer
WebWave is a good platform for developing websites for clients of a business in the technology sector. Web developers can use it to easily make sites for their clients. I also like how there are lots of clearly understandable instructional videos on Youtube that explain how to use it. The interface is very straightforward and easy to navigate. I highly recommend it for anybody that needs to make a website but doesn’t have a lot of coding knowledge.
  • Ease of use
  • Many applications
  • No coding knowlege required
  • Great for a beginner
  • Nothing that I can think of.
It is well suited for anyone who needs to build a website either fot themselves, their business, or for clients, but does not have coding ability and who needs a very straightforward interface that is user friendly and flexible. Webwave has a variety of good resources that can be used to become proficient with the service and make functional and professional looking websites easily.
It is being used throughout our organization but mostly by our web development team. It helps tremendously with design elements of cloud-based tools we integrate for websites. We like the flexibility of the design and it allows us to create frontend web-page designs that still have rich content capabilities. This works well for us.
  • Website design
  • Design review
  • Feature customization
  • It would be great to have a "novice" setting
  • Easier interface for backend
  • More payment options
  • More e-commerce direct integrations
Front-end web design. Great alternative to Wix or Weebly.
The product is being used by us for website creation, as it's its purpose. It's an interesting new approach to website builders, as it relies upon a visual interface very similar to programs usually used to create graphic designs and illustrations. Even so we consider it to be pretty user-friendly and easy to learn for a beginner.
  • It's possible to place elements exactly where you want them, anywhere on the page.
  • Easy to check and adapt mobile versions, of which there are 3 (tablet, mobile vertical view, mobile horizontal view).
  • During editing, sometimes some levels/elements disappear only to reappear later.
If you want a website builder that doesn't require knowledge of programming, while at the same time you want to be able to tailor your website exactly like you want it. WebWave doesn't require you to follow specific grid positions or to follow rules on how you can adds blocks to the page.
Sanjay Marathe | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run a web designing business. I have been using a couple of other web builders for the past 3 years. I recently came across WebWave and found it offers more design options and flexibility as compared to the other web builders. Some of the design tools like the option to create transparency in elements, the ability to place logos, graphics, and elements at specific positions are a real boon. It also offers an email solution along with its premium plan, but I have not tried it out yet. However, support materials need to be provided for instructions on some things.
  • Placement of graphics, logos, elements at specific locations on the page.
  • Ability to easily tweak the mobile versions to make them more user-friendly.
  • Transparency option for elements.
  • It would be great if the shopping cart can offer a couple of product variations.
  • Support materials/videos for instructions like pasting code, changing [the] name of the temporary URL, etc.
WebWave is suitable to make a website for corporate, professionals, artists, etc. If the shopping cart can be worked on to offer a few product variations, it can be used for more online sellers. It is also good for blogs by creative professionals.
1. The support person does not seem to understand the issues, and seems like they go off to talk to somebody and revert back every 5 to 10 minutes. It takes up a lot of time.
2. There is a lack of reading material to address simple issues like changing the website name in the dashboard, pasting a code, etc.
Paulina Niziołek | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am working on my website to improve the promotion of our team (musical artists) and get new places to play. I have no web development experience so Webwave helped me a lot. It's really easy to use and also looks professional. I can find everything in there.
  • Looks professional
  • Lots of functions
  • Payment options
Webwave is easy to use, made for everybody, for professional users and also for beginners.
You can find a lots of good functions and pictures that you can use. You can create your website really fast and easy. Also using this creator is not too expensive. And their support works really well.
Maciej Szczyciński | TrustRadius Reviewer
WebWave is the best website builder I've used. Very easy to use, very intuitive. I use this tool every day because there are always some fixes to my clients' websites, and every time I do it on this website builder, I am happy. I have the impression that this tool was made especially for me.
  • Very friendly page layout and configuration of all elements
  • All collected so that I do not have to search for a long time to add or change the selected item
  • The only thing I would change is to add more payment options in the case of the store (it is about plug-ins). PayPal and cryptocurrency would also be useful.
I have a menu set up with all the editing tools on the right and the paste items on the left side of the screen. Everything at hand, I do not need to look. There is a very clear tutorial and helpful videos.
They answer quickly, help realistically, and generally have very nice communication.
I like WebWave because it's like creating your own website in Photoshop. This website builder provides a list of advanced graphic features like Layer List, or Pixel perfect. So I made a great design for our blog websites and articles - this makes my blog special. These features helped me very much with how my website and articles look on mobile. It provides total control.
Also, I appreciate the SEO features. I accessed the meta-tags, Head section even with the free subscription. When I launched our blog it was totally ready.
WebWave is a great solution for SEO, brand awareness and conversion improvement.
  • Graphic features.
  • SEO features.
  • Website security.
  • Lack of horizontal Masonry Gallery.
Well suited if you need to create a website that will differentiate you.
I've been using the WebWave Website Builders for over 3 years. I've created many websites on it. Thanks to WebWave, I create pages for my client's orders much faster. As our company deals with advertising photography, sometimes we get briefs to create a website for the client. Thanks to WebWave, I don't have to outsource this to the outside programmer, only we can do it ourselves. I recommend everyone who needs a site, for themselves and their hobby, or to create for clients.
  • No coding knowledge needed.
  • Pixel perfect.
  • Masonry gallery.
If you can't code, this tool will be perfect for you.

WebWave Scorecard Summary

Security (1)
9.5
Role-based user permissions (16)
9.5
Platform & Infrastructure (2)
API (10)
Internationalization / multi-language (14)
Web Content Creation (8)
WYSIWYG editor (17)
Code quality / cleanliness (16)
Admin section (17)
Page templates (17)
Library of website themes (17)
Mobile optimization / responsive design (17)
Publishing workflow (16)
Form generator (15)
Web Content Management (4)
Content taxonomy (15)
SEO support (15)
9.2
Availability / breadth of extensions (14)
Community / comment management (13)

What is WebWave?

WebWave — a unique alternative for agencies and freelancers for creating custom websites for clients with the support of CMS.

Using CMS with no sacrifices
WebWave is a CMS platform that gives a designer precision up to 1 px in every single detail just like in more sophisticated graphic programs such as Photoshop while remaining a drag and drop software. This makes you creating websites much faster without loosing on details.

Spend less time talking
It may help you to communicate more effectively with your clients. You don't need to explain how anything works. Instead, you show your client an already working website, so they learn about it through their own experience.

Improve collaboration
You can work on a website with your clients using many accounts. For that, you first need to choose which elements can be edited so a customer won't mess up with your design. It's also helpful when you're a beginner and need some help from your design mentor.

Enhance your branding
You can turn on the white label option so your clients will only see your logo, so every time a customer signs in they get to see your brand mark. Creating your projects independently (remember, no coding) with the help of a structure will help you to grow faster as a web designer.

WebWave Features

Security Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions
  • Supported: Version history
  • Supported: Simple roll-back capabilities

CMS programming language or framework Features

• Supported: Java

• Supported: White Label

WebWave Videos

How to create a Website in 5 minutes? Big screens.
Webinar - How to build professional websites without having to code with WebWave website builder

WebWave Integrations