Wellable Reviews

December 16, 2020

Return on Investment

• 90% of our corporate staff participate in our annual team events on the Wellable platform.
  • Our use tapers off during the individual events throughout the year, but that is mostly due to our organization not continuing to push usage.
  • Wellable offers many opportunities for us to interact with our team members and has helped us all stay connected through the pandemic.
January 04, 2021

Return on Investment

• Positive impacts include educating users with health facts and seminars.
  • Positive impacts include challenging users to be the best person they can be.

What is Wellable?

Wellable operates next-generation wellness challenges and health content technology platforms and complements these solutions with on-site and virtual services, such as fitness classes, seminars, health coaching, and more. The vendor states their technology's flexibility allows organizations to customize and configure a program to meet their needs and objectives while providing a rich experience for end-users. Wellable works with employers and health plans of all sizes and boasts active users in more than 23 different countries. Visit Wellable online at www.wellable.co.

Wellable Features

Has featureWellness Platform
Has featureHealth Content
Has featureWellness Services
Has featureSmoking Cessation

Wellable Screenshots

Wellable Integrations

Swarm, Apple Health, Fat Secret, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, Google Fit, Health Mate, Jawbone Up, Lose It!, Map My Dog Walk, Map My Fitness, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, Map My Run, Map My Walk, Microsoft Health, Misfit, Moves, MyFitnessPal, RunKeeper, S Health, Strava, TomTom

Wellable Competitors