Wellable Reviews

December 21, 2020
Kaitlyn Postle | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Wellable makes it so easy for us to manage this program. They make it so that we have very little to do on our end to keep the program running smoothly. It really helps us continue to focus on the business while still being able to offer a great program like this.
  • We have not experienced anything with Wellable that we feel needs to be improved or changed.
Read Kaitlyn Postle's full review
December 16, 2020
Melody Fassino, MSHRM, SHRM-SCP | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Price is excellent
  • Tool is easy to work with
  • Broad list of possible integrations
  • True, wellness-focused event programs
  • Pretty simplistic, so would limit customers looking for significant customization
  • Lacking a vast community, so no option for cross-company events
Read Melody Fassino, MSHRM, SHRM-SCP's full review
December 16, 2020

Pros and Cons

• Their platform is very user friendly.
  • I am able to easily support people with their questions.
  • Their customer service team is phenomenal, corresponding quickly and answering questions completely.
  • The platform supports a variety of activities.
  • I'd like to see an email announcing the launch of a new monthly focus as part of the continuous wellness program's standard email communication.
  • Some of our users have issue with the device not synching automatically after a period of time.
January 04, 2021

Pros and Cons

• The user interface for both user and administrator.
  • Ability to view Wellable challenges through phone app.
  • Currently our organization is using Microsoft Teams to communicate and share files improvement our workflow while we all WFH. If Wellable somehow came out with an app that would work with Teams I think that would be huge!
August 21, 2020

• Intuitive and user-friendly design
  • Exceptional user support
  • Great account management
  • None! Our team really loves it.

What is Wellable?

Wellable operates next-generation wellness challenges and health content technology platforms and complements these solutions with on-site and virtual services, such as fitness classes, seminars, health coaching, and more. The vendor states their technology's flexibility allows organizations to customize and configure a program to meet their needs and objectives while providing a rich experience for end-users. Wellable works with employers and health plans of all sizes and boasts active users in more than 23 different countries. Visit Wellable online at www.wellable.co.

Wellable Features

Has featureWellness Platform
Has featureHealth Content
Has featureWellness Services
Has featureSmoking Cessation

Wellable Screenshots

Wellable Integrations

Swarm, Apple Health, Fat Secret, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, Google Fit, Health Mate, Jawbone Up, Lose It!, Map My Dog Walk, Map My Fitness, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, Map My Run, Map My Walk, Microsoft Health, Misfit, Moves, MyFitnessPal, RunKeeper, S Health, Strava, TomTom

Wellable Competitors