Wellable Reviews

No reviews match your criteria

What is Wellable?

Wellable operates next-generation wellness challenges and health content technology platforms and complements these solutions with on-site and virtual services, such as fitness classes, seminars, health coaching, and more. The vendor states their technology's flexibility allows organizations to customize and configure a program to meet their needs and objectives while providing a rich experience for end-users. Wellable works with employers and health plans of all sizes and boasts active users in more than 23 different countries. Visit Wellable online at www.wellable.co.

Wellable Features

Has featureWellness Platform
Has featureHealth Content
Has featureWellness Services
Has featureSmoking Cessation

Wellable Screenshots

Wellable Integrations

Swarm, Apple Health, Fat Secret, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, Google Fit, Health Mate, Jawbone Up, Lose It!, Map My Dog Walk, Map My Fitness, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, Map My Run, Map My Walk, Microsoft Health, Misfit, Moves, MyFitnessPal, RunKeeper, S Health, Strava, TomTom

Wellable Competitors