We are using it for user onboarding and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Whatfix, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Whatfix is a SaaS-based platform that enables businesses to create real-time interactive guides on their application. Whatfix can be integrated with ease across all user touch-points inside any platform across the web and desktop.
Whatfix helps businesses with:
- Simplifying User Onboarding
- Making Employee Training Quicker and Effective
- Reducing Customer Support Costs by Making Platforms/Applications Self-serving
Whatfix key features and advantages include:
- Real-time Interactive Guides: Create personalised onboarding programs, engage new users and retain them effectively.
- Smarter In-app Training: Increase effectiveness of employee training programs with our in-app guidance system. The step-by-step guidance system can train employees on how to complete different tasks, e.g.Salesforce training, Microsoft Dynamics training.
- Improve Support with self-serving widgets: Add self service capabilities with our widgets to reduce your over support overhead and effort.
- Create documentations quickly and easily: Our interactive guides can be converted into multiple interactive media formats that can be easily embedded or exported as documentation.
- Multilingual support - Support your users across geographies. Whatfix enables you to engage your users with guides in multiple languages.
Watch Introduction to Whatfix
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
We are using it for user onboarding and customer self-service. It is not only important for the customer to solve their problem or understand a flow right then and there it also frees up time for Customer Success Executives. Our goal is to increase the adoption and retention of our enterprise product.