Reviews (1-13 of 13)
- Easy to use.
- WhatsApp is widely used by majority of the people.
- Product catalog update.
- Direct contact with the customers.
- Secured connection and ad free.
- Video catalog might help.
- Good to have a demonstration of usage.
- Superfast connections and secure
- Audio/video/group chat with buyers/vendors
- Sharing files easy and convenient
- Can't operate without internet connection
- Need strong internet connection
- Videos more than 25 mb can't share through WhatsApp
- It's the most used in Latin America.
- It shows the status of the message.
- Allows the immediate interaction.
- It's easier to establish a clear communication between the company and the client.
- It can on occasion mix business and private communications.
- Can't install it on more than one device.
- More responsibility for the user.
- Fast and accurate communication
- Sending files
- Creating groups for each project
- At the moment I can't think of anything that could be improved.
We as a team worked on delivering the required products to the doorstep of the customers during the COVID scenario to ensure smooth sales operations through ensuring product portfolio update, quick response to the customer's query and overall a great customer experience.
- Product portfolio (catalogue) update with details.
- Link sharing of the catalogues to the contacts.
- Message automation & multiple common answers feature.
- The label option of the full business journey.
- It can't be installed on more than one device with the same number.
- Probability of confidential data glitch.
- Other than these, I find this application as good as required.
Message automation gives you another breakthrough in terms of creating a positive customer experience. Sometimes, there might some scenarios like people (maybe a future buyer) getting annoyed with the messages if you don't study the contacts carefully.
- Easy to use, register by phone number same as WhatsApp personal
- Providing to attach company profile by [submitting] open and close you [business, gallery] picture of your product
- Auto replay for costumer that would contact you, and we can set quick [information] about the company
- WhatsApp Business and personal can be download at the same smartphone by register differents number
- Allow you split chat between business and personal
- WhatsApp Business has registered with only 1 phone number for [lifetime]
- Display name[s] are permanent
- Once your [business] is closed forever, need to changes [the] number of WhatsApp Business
- [The] costumer has access to see your [profile] and copy them for their purpose
- Most of the clients are on WhatsApp since it is so famous. This removes the hassle of telling a client to download a special software just so we can communicate with them without interruptions.
- Can send virtually all kind of data through chats.
- Ease of use: It is really easy to use for both the business and the clients, even with not so tech-savvy people.
- Selling goods is even easier due to whatsapp pay.
- It has an API, which makes interacting with customers faster and easier. One can even send programmed messages through this.
- UI is terrible for retrieving a large number of messages. It takes a lot of time to reach previous messages of clients, though there are options like starred or search that does allow one to reach a particular message directly.
- Only one business account is allowed that is active on only one phone which makes it hard for a big company.
- Security is an issue as it is owned by Facebook and Facebook does track and keep a record of phone number and other information which could be confidential.
- Catalouge, elaborating the sales
- Direct connection with the customers and instant chat
- Integration with Facebook advertising as a type of ads
- Bulk messages for remarketing
- Sending messages for un-saved clients
- Easier way for verification and change the name of the account owner
- Elaborating the reasons behind blocks, and ways to avoid it
- Tool that supports cusotmers for smart routing for chats for customer care team
For sales, it's a very good channel for offers communication, via broadcasts, and can be used to upsell the sales for the customers, either the existing customers or those who reached out via care channels. Assistance sales for our e-commerce website, in case customers need any in-journey support.
And finally, any purchasing decision that needs negotiation, like schools and real estate, WhatsApp is the best way to engage professionally with a prospect.
material as well as the monitoring of printed material. It was one of the first tools we applied in this moment of social distancing.
- Some unique characteristics, hardly found in similar tools, are speed and practicality, which enable a more humanized and rapid service for the client.
- Another fundamental point is the mobility of communication, especially in the case of home-office work. Communication between employees, clients, and managers is almost instantaneous.
- The possibility of adding important information, such as an address, website, email, working hours, and the segment of activity is necessary for companies to offer an increasingly professional service.
- As a suggestion, it would be good to pay better attention to the quality of the links, especially when made on video.
- If there is no waiting at the time of using the application, it is very likely that you have the opposite effect: instead of engaging your client, you end up pushing them away.
Messenger, it is necessary to understand the main difference between them, which is evident in their names: WhatsApp Business is designed for
professional use by small and medium enterprises and WhatsApp Messenger is for the
personal use--interaction with friends and relatives. It is not
possible to extract from WhatsApp Messenger all the potential necessary for the
management of a company, but do not underestimate the ability of WhatsApp Business.
- Quick responses
- Hang tags
- Very complete profile
- Business efficiency
- Customer support
- Scalability difficulty.
- It is not possible to put a WhatsApp call on hold.
- Satisfaction index, for example, cannot yet be extracted from the application.
Would like the possibility to add important information, such as an address, website, e-mail, working hours, and industry.
This is extremely important information so that companies can fulfill orders via WhatsApp. One of the biggest disadvantages of WhatsApp, therefore, is its scalability difficulty. The greater the number of interactions, the more difficulty you will have in strategy planning, monitoring interactions, and managing these transactions or orders.
- Free use.
- Options (store, away message, quick replies).
- Sending documents.
- Location sharing.
- Free calls to other WA users.
- In a group, only admin can add new person.
- Notification management based on timing.
- API suport.
- Automatic quick reply to incoming messages.
- Connectivity: your phone should be connected to the network to be available.
- Nuisance: groups sometimes can be tedious if they are not muted.
- API support can be improved.
WhatsApp Business provides API access that enables developers to integrate it into their software. In my company we implemented a Chatbot in WhatsApp Business to answer back to our clients.
- Easy to maintain a user community in terms of adding or removing people.
- Employee/ customer questions can be directed to appropriate sources.
- People have to download a new app on their phone.
- The tool is banned in some countries, so it is not useful employees/ clients want to obtain information while traveling.
WhatsApp Business Scorecard Summary
What is WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business is a free to download app that was built FOR small business, allowing users to connect with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages.
For medium and large businesses, the WhatsApp Business API powers communication with customers all over the world, allowing them to connect with them on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
WhatsApp Business Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
WhatsApp Business Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|