Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WhatsApp Business, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
WhatsApp Business is a free to download app that was built FOR small business, allowing users to connect with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages.
For medium and large businesses, the WhatsApp Business API powers communication with customers all over the world, allowing them to connect with them on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
- This app has been able to connect me to my customers.
- Communicate more effectively with your customers and grow your business.
- Send files, images, videos, and even links directly on phones.
- Collaborative workspace.
- Group chat with the possibility of making a presentation.
- WhatsApp Business should think about the possibility of creating chatbots.
- Easy to use by registering a phone number as your personal WhatsApp number and attaching your company profile by opening and closing your image to your product.
- Fast and accurate connection.
- It allows you to split chat between business and personal as WhatsApp Business and Personal can be downloaded on the same smartphone by registering a different number.
- In the group, only the admin can add a new person or remove one.
- It is not useful for employees/clients who want to get information while traveling.
- A huge number of people can be add in a group for better communication
- messages, photos, and videos sharing free and easy
- end to end encryption facilities ensures highest security
- it only works with phone number
- there is a constant source of distraction
- impact on people's privacy
- End-to-end encryption is awesome which is very highly challenging in GB software.
- It helps to public the products one want to sell, by completing business profile.
- An outstanding option for which everyone falls is an auto message to convey the information.
- Deleted messages must be shown.
- There should be a profile guard to cover photos and maintain privacy.
- There should be a feature that avoid screenshot.
- WhatsApp should give green signal for online user.
- Marketing purposes specially branding
- Admission Purpose
- Student service
- Student online class lecture upload through group creation
- Student Counseling
- WhatsApp is shown ringing is there even if no one is online. When a person is offline, there should not be a ring.
- Large video files unable to send.
- Large number of people join in a group at a time.
- Helps the customers to take perfect decision
- Perfect for digital marketing
- Allows the immediate interaction
- Can’t install it more than one device
- Some complained excess utilization of space
- Better responsibility for the customers
- Sending files is as simple as emailing and getting a quick response from the recipient. API support, as is notification management based on timing.
- Incoming message responses are automatically and quickly processed. Unique features include speed and practicality, which are uncommon in similar tools and allow for a more personalized and efficient benefit for the customer.
- Complete the sketch with a focus on business efficiency and the ease of boosting and removing users.
- It is used to direct questions about anyone in the departments or individuals within the company.
- Including important information like an address, website, email, working hours, and activity segment is necessary for companies to provide professional work.
- Scalability is difficult to suggest, and the quality of the links, especially when made on video, should be improved.
- Traveling with WhatsApp Business is tricky because unable to hold calls, and the app is banned in some countries.
- It's possible to improve API support and extract the application's satisfaction index.
- This feature shows the authenticity of the product seller, helps the customer to make better decision
- Perfect for digital marketing and selling
- Seller can upload Catalogues that can be useful for the customers in making decision
- The newest update has created many issues for the users, mainly the issues with the camera, photos and chatting with customers
- Some complained of excess utilization of space
- Reduction of size and quality of the uploaded pictures
Many housewives have shifted their focus on home businesses and this is the best platform to do and grow your business
Many big names in the industry have opted for this utility and have grown their business
It is easy to use and have a wider reach.
- Easy to use.
- WhatsApp is widely used by majority of the people.
- Product catalog update.
- Direct contact with the customers.
- Secured connection and ad free.
- Video catalog might help.
- Good to have a demonstration of usage.
- Fast and accurate communication
- Sending files
- Creating groups for each project
- At the moment I can't think of anything that could be improved.
- Easy to use, register by phone number same as WhatsApp personal
- Providing to attach company profile by [submitting] open and close you [business, gallery] picture of your product
- Auto replay for costumer that would contact you, and we can set quick [information] about the company
- WhatsApp Business and personal can be download at the same smartphone by register differents number
- Allow you split chat between business and personal
- WhatsApp Business has registered with only 1 phone number for [lifetime]
- Display name[s] are permanent
- Once your [business] is closed forever, need to changes [the] number of WhatsApp Business
- [The] costumer has access to see your [profile] and copy them for their purpose
- It's the most used in Latin America.
- It shows the status of the message.
- Allows the immediate interaction.
- It's easier to establish a clear communication between the company and the client.
- It can on occasion mix business and private communications.
- Can't install it on more than one device.
- More responsibility for the user.
- Free use.
- Options (store, away message, quick replies).
- Sending documents.
- Location sharing.
- Free calls to other WA users.
- In a group, only admin can add new person.
- Most of the clients are on WhatsApp since it is so famous. This removes the hassle of telling a client to download a special software just so we can communicate with them without interruptions.
- Can send virtually all kind of data through chats.
- Ease of use: It is really easy to use for both the business and the clients, even with not so tech-savvy people.
- Selling goods is even easier due to whatsapp pay.
- It has an API, which makes interacting with customers faster and easier. One can even send programmed messages through this.
- UI is terrible for retrieving a large number of messages. It takes a lot of time to reach previous messages of clients, though there are options like starred or search that does allow one to reach a particular message directly.
- Only one business account is allowed that is active on only one phone which makes it hard for a big company.
- Security is an issue as it is owned by Facebook and Facebook does track and keep a record of phone number and other information which could be confidential.
- Some unique characteristics, hardly found in similar tools, are speed and practicality, which enable a more humanized and rapid service for the client.
- Another fundamental point is the mobility of communication, especially in the case of home-office work. Communication between employees, clients, and managers is almost instantaneous.
- The possibility of adding important information, such as an address, website, email, working hours, and the segment of activity is necessary for companies to offer an increasingly professional service.
- As a suggestion, it would be good to pay better attention to the quality of the links, especially when made on video.
- If there is no waiting at the time of using the application, it is very likely that you have the opposite effect: instead of engaging your client, you end up pushing them away.
- Quick responses
- Hang tags
- Very complete profile
- Business efficiency
- Customer support
- Scalability difficulty.
- It is not possible to put a WhatsApp call on hold.
- Satisfaction index, for example, cannot yet be extracted from the application.
Would like the possibility to add important information, such as an address, website, e-mail, working hours, and industry.
This is extremely important information so that companies can fulfill orders via WhatsApp. One of the biggest disadvantages of WhatsApp, therefore, is its scalability difficulty. The greater the number of interactions, the more difficulty you will have in strategy planning, monitoring interactions, and managing these transactions or orders.
- Notification management based on timing.
- API suport.
- Automatic quick reply to incoming messages.
- Connectivity: your phone should be connected to the network to be available.
- Nuisance: groups sometimes can be tedious if they are not muted.
- API support can be improved.
- Easy to maintain a user community in terms of adding or removing people.
- Employee/ customer questions can be directed to appropriate sources.
- People have to download a new app on their phone.
- The tool is banned in some countries, so it is not useful employees/ clients want to obtain information while traveling.