Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 14, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
We use this tool to see the journey of our users through our website and what their opinions are as they do it. We ask them about the design, copy, how they feel about the company, brand and our work. It helps us to see what people pay attention to, what information might be missing and if they interact with things we want them to. Reviews can be very diverse and that is helpful for us, as we need a variety of opinions.
- Very simple and easy to use interface
- Offer recommended questions to ask, which is helpful for a first time user
- You get much more user information than most other similar tools offer
- Some reviewers can spend too little time on a test
- Their audio box can sometimes hide features, like navigation bars
- It would be useful to be able to specify in more detail the demographic you would like to test
Read this authenticated review
If you want to watch a user journey through your website with commentary, this tool is the perfect one to use, even if it does take quite a few hours for responses. I think if you want to test specific functions, quickly, there are better tools for doing this. Reviewers are very honest and can be quite harsh, so you need to have an open mind to criticism, as what they say is very useful.