When I Work Reviews

Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 17, 2020

Scheduling App That Keeps Everyone On The Same Page

Alternatives Considered

Compared to its counterparts, When I Work allows you to interact with your staff where the others were strictly schedule based. This allows you to do so much more and saves you time from having to call each employee when something happens or a new special is announced. It puts the responsibility on the employee; they can allow alerts for schedule postings, open shifts available, group chat comments, etc.
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
Amy Morgeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

When I Work helps take away hats that directors of small businesses must wear daily

Alternatives Considered

When I Work is the first program like this that I have used. I searched online and reviews were good, the price was good and ultimately we decided to give it a try. Prior to this I was manually scheduling and calculating everything. When I Work is simple to use and a great value for the tools it offers!
Read Amy Morgeson's full review
Talitha Rieken | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

We're Loving It!

Alternatives Considered

The only other product we've used for staffing, outside of When I Work, is Outlook. We used shared calendars and sending emails. While the shared calendars worked for a while, the technology was outdated for the demand and emails aren't as efficient for a technology-driven generation that we work in.
Read Talitha Rieken's full review
February 22, 2020

Review of When I Work from part time support

Alternatives Considered

I know my co-workers have evaluated many other products similar to When I Work, out of an effort to replace our using When I Work with something better and more efficient. Still, so far, they have not been able to find anything else that can suit our needs better. I was not involved in those conversations, so I do not know which products they were evaluating.
February 08, 2020

When I Work Helps Improve How We Work

Alternatives Considered

When we were deciding on a scheduling software we evaluated When I Work and When To Work as our potential solutions. Ultimately we decided on When I Work because it offered a more user-friendly interface and was easier to use than the When To Work option. When I Work fit our budget and provided an excellent solution for us.
March 12, 2020

When I Work Great for small businesses

Alternatives Considered

I would say that When I Work is better for a smaller company and has more options than ADP Workforce Now. I like that we save money as we don't need all the abilities that ADP Workforce Now has as we use a different company for employee PTO and benefits tracking.
AK Cyrway | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2018

When I Work - Simple Employee Management

• Google Calendar
Prior to When I Work, we had been using a Google calendar. This turned out to be difficult to track, and employees would never know who else was working the shift, nor could they easily access it without a Google Account. When I Work is both app and website based and can be used without a Google account.
Read AK Cyrway's full review
James Mcbride | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2017

Call Center Using When I Work

• to do work
When I work worked the best for our company and needs we had for it. The reason we went with when I work was it was easy to use, visually appealing, and allowed us to track when people were working or on PTO. This has been great for our support department.
Read James Mcbride's full review

About When I Work

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Technical Details