Couldn't Be Easier!

September 14, 2021
The whole organization uses this software to manage their schedules, time off, etc. It is a great tool to help management avoid additional …

Great for Shift Management

September 13, 2021
When I Work is primarily used by the delivery drivers to coordinate schedules and ensure that just the right amount of people are working …

Good value

February 28, 2020
When I Work is being used for our customer support team to track what each agent is supposed to be doing at any time—tickets, phones, …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of When I Work, and make your voice heard!

Essentials

$4

Advanced

$6

Complete

$8

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://wheniwork.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $4 per month per user

What is When I Work?

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Video

It's About Time

When I Work Technical Details

When I Work starts at $4.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of When I Work are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Retail industry.

September 14, 2021

Couldn't Be Easier!

Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I Work seemed a bit easier to implement for our team and employees. When I Work had all the things we needed without a lot of the bells and whistles that we wouldn't really utilize. When I Work was also a bit more affordable for our budget. Overall, it was the better choice.
Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Compared to its counterparts, When I Work allows you to interact with your staff where the others were strictly schedule based. This allows you to do so much more and saves you time from having to call each employee when something happens or a new special is announced. It puts the responsibility on the employee; they can allow alerts for schedule postings, open shifts available, group chat comments, etc.
I would say that When I Work is better for a smaller company and has more options than ADP Workforce Now. I like that we save money as we don't need all the abilities that ADP Workforce Now has as we use a different company for employee PTO and benefits tracking.
When I Work is the first program like this that I have used. I searched online and reviews were good, the price was good and ultimately we decided to give it a try. Prior to this I was manually scheduling and calculating everything. When I Work is simple to use and a great value for the tools it offers!
I know my co-workers have evaluated many other products similar to When I Work, out of an effort to replace our using When I Work with something better and more efficient. Still, so far, they have not been able to find anything else that can suit our needs better. I was not involved in those conversations, so I do not know which products they were evaluating.
February 13, 2020

We're Loving It!

Talitha Rieken | TrustRadius Reviewer
The only other product we've used for staffing, outside of When I Work, is Outlook. We used shared calendars and sending emails. While the shared calendars worked for a while, the technology was outdated for the demand and emails aren't as efficient for a technology-driven generation that we work in.
When we were deciding on a scheduling software we evaluated When I Work and When To Work as our potential solutions. Ultimately we decided on When I Work because it offered a more user-friendly interface and was easier to use than the When To Work option. When I Work fit our budget and provided an excellent solution for us.
AK Cyrway | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Google Calendar
Prior to When I Work, we had been using a Google calendar. This turned out to be difficult to track, and employees would never know who else was working the shift, nor could they easily access it without a Google Account. When I Work is both app and website based and can be used without a Google account.
James Mcbride | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • to do work
When I work worked the best for our company and needs we had for it. The reason we went with when I work was it was easy to use, visually appealing, and allowed us to track when people were working or on PTO. This has been great for our support department.