When I Work Reviews

Talitha Rieken | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

We're Loving It!

Likelihood to Recommend

It has been great for shift sharing and filling open shifts within our own group. As an organization, we haven't had to spend as much on external temp agencies, because our own team members can see what shifts are available in an easy-to-use platform and are able to pick them up internally.
Read Talitha Rieken's full review
İhsan Akkarpuz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Considering the workforce we have (around 10k employees) every single individual can use the product without experiencing major issues. Both employees and management team are quite satisfied with the output of installing When I Work.
Read İhsan Akkarpuz's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

When I Work has been a great scheduling tool for us and helps us keep track of our staff with a variety of different shifts. We don't use it for payroll purposes, but we do use it to double-check that the hours a student inputs into our internal time tracking system match the hours they were assigned a shift and scheduled to work in When I work.

Likelihood to Recommend

When I Work is well suited for employee clock-in or clock-out, messaging with the scheduler or manager, employee requests for time off, confirming shifts and time sheets, and syncing work with a separate calendar. When I Work is easy for the employee and has easy access through apps on Android or iOS.
AK Cyrway | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

The free version of When I Work are great for start-ups and small businesses; the free version can manage up to 75 employees. Custom shifts are easy to make, and one can organize by certain job descriptions.
Read AK Cyrway's full review
Nick Stanley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

When I work is good for a small business with 1 or 2 locations. Also good if you are well versed in IT/technology and don't need a lot of support. If your business is getting bigger, it may be more difficult to manage.
Read Nick Stanley's full review

About When I Work

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Technical Details