Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of When I Work, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $4 per month per user
- Avoided being understaffed
- Saved management time
- Some employees that are not tech-savvy have issues
- Saving time and money on communication.
- Consolidate messaging with employees.
- It has improved the productivity of our employees significantly. Our employees have managed to be more punctual in their working hours.
- Ease of notification of changes or exchanges of working hours. When I Work sends an alert when a change is made in the schedules or when an employee makes an exchange of working hours, it is not necessary to use third-party programs to notify about these changes.
- We manage to know exactly the productivity of each employee, if he is fulfilling his tasks or what day he has not worked.
- Compared to what I've used before, When I Work allows you to interact with your staff more than other scheduling apps.
- Though I don't know the cost, I was told it was cheaper than it's counterparts.
- The app doesn't have all of the features as the full website, but it's pretty close.
- Great on time management
- Great on ROI - we get our moneys worth
- Easy to use for all
- When I Work has greatly improved scheduling and time management.
- Decreased missed shifts
- Confusion if you have multiple locations/schedules
- Gives employees the ability to view their hours.
- It has made daily labor-cost tracking easier.
- When I Work helped me to feel and be more efficient in my scheduling.
- At a glance, I was able to see who was working more or less than their peers.
- When I Work saved me time.
- Positive impact on our overall company organization
- Positive impact on our staff owning their schedules
- Positive impact on our Scheduling Department's use of time and resources
- Has reduced scheduling time by at least 50%
- Has cut down on the time I spend scheduling.
- Makes estimating payroll simple.
- Is convenient for staff to use because they can utilize it on their own device.
- Allows for messaging as well, which helps get the word out about numerous things, not just scheduling issues.
- Less time spent making schedules.
- Less time spent finding employees to fill open positions.
- Easier to manage time-off requests.
- Great for agents to know what others are doing
- Great way of holding people accountable
- I am not in a position to know the answer to this question, considering my function in my department.
- We've spent less on external temp agencies.
- It's given our own employees the opportunity to earn overtime.
- No missed shifts: shifts that were listed and assigned in When I Work had a 100% attendance rate.
- Saves time: rather than trying to track down where someone is or who is working a specific shift I just consult my When I Work scheduler dashboard and can find the answers to scheduling questions without having to go on a wild goose chase.
- Regardless of a manufacturing schedule in shifts - [there is] no room left for experiencing chaos in selecting operators for a certain operation.
- HR workload [was] reduced thanks to automatic online monitoring features presented to each employee.
- We've had fewer call-ins or people saying they didn't know the schedule. On the app, the employees have to confirm their schedules so we know that they've seen what days they are supposed to come in.
- Managers spend less time scheduling because the software works so well.
- When the app is malfunctioning and not allow clock-in or clock-out, it can disrupt work momentarily.
- When the app is unable to locate the employee in the correct area it can disrupt work.
- Assures employees know their schedule in one place
- Visual set up is easy to see where coverage is needed
- Faster to manage employee times; gives employees some responsibility in their schedule
- Positive impact on ease of getting shifts covered
- Less time for managers on completing time cards at the end of a pay period
- Has had a positive impact on PTO and scheduling people to be able to cover those shifts.
- Allows us to track hours of people working.
- We don't use all the features due to not needing them for our company scheduling.