When I Work Reviews

Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 17, 2020

Scheduling App That Keeps Everyone On The Same Page

Return on Investment

• Compared to what I've used before, When I Work allows you to interact with your staff more than other scheduling apps.
  • Though I don't know the cost, I was told it was cheaper than it's counterparts.
  • The app doesn't have all of the features as the full website, but it's pretty close.
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
Amy Morgeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

When I Work helps take away hats that directors of small businesses must wear daily

Return on Investment

• Has cut down on the time I spend scheduling.
  • Makes estimating payroll simple.
  • Is convenient for staff to use because they can utilize it on their own device.
  • Allows for messaging as well, which helps get the word out about numerous things, not just scheduling issues.
Read Amy Morgeson's full review
İhsan Akkarpuz | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2020

Superb Scheduling Software with enhanced features in mobility and HR sources

Return on Investment

• Regardless of a manufacturing schedule in shifts - [there is] no room left for experiencing chaos in selecting operators for a certain operation.
  • HR workload [was] reduced thanks to automatic online monitoring features presented to each employee.
Read İhsan Akkarpuz's full review
Carol Koppenaal | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 27, 2019

Good product, but price is going up

Return on Investment

• We've had fewer call-ins or people saying they didn't know the schedule. On the app, the employees have to confirm their schedules so we know that they've seen what days they are supposed to come in.
  • Managers spend less time scheduling because the software works so well.
Read Carol Koppenaal's full review
February 27, 2020

Good value

Return on Investment

• Great for agents to know what others are doing
  • Great way of holding people accountable
February 08, 2020

When I Work Helps Improve How We Work

Return on Investment

• No missed shifts: shifts that were listed and assigned in When I Work had a 100% attendance rate.
  • Saves time: rather than trying to track down where someone is or who is working a specific shift I just consult my When I Work scheduler dashboard and can find the answers to scheduling questions without having to go on a wild goose chase.
November 19, 2019

Clocking in and out made easier

Return on Investment

• When the app is malfunctioning and not allow clock-in or clock-out, it can disrupt work momentarily.
  • When the app is unable to locate the employee in the correct area it can disrupt work.
James Mcbride | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2017

Call Center Using When I Work

Return on Investment

• Has had a positive impact on PTO and scheduling people to be able to cover those shifts.
  • Allows us to track hours of people working.
  • We don't use all the features due to not needing them for our company scheduling.
Read James Mcbride's full review

About When I Work

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Technical Details