Couldn't Be Easier!

September 14, 2021
The whole organization uses this software to manage their schedules, time off, etc. It is a great tool to help management avoid additional …

Great for Shift Management

September 13, 2021
When I Work is primarily used by the delivery drivers to coordinate schedules and ensure that just the right amount of people are working …

Good value

February 28, 2020
When I Work is being used for our customer support team to track what each agent is supposed to be doing at any time—tickets, phones, …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of When I Work, and make your voice heard!

Essentials

$4

Advanced

$6

Complete

$8

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://wheniwork.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $4 per month per user

What is When I Work?

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Video

It's About Time

When I Work Technical Details

When I Work starts at $4.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of When I Work are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Retail industry.

Sasha Brito | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has improved the productivity of our employees significantly. Our employees have managed to be more punctual in their working hours.
  • Ease of notification of changes or exchanges of working hours. When I Work sends an alert when a change is made in the schedules or when an employee makes an exchange of working hours, it is not necessary to use third-party programs to notify about these changes.
  • We manage to know exactly the productivity of each employee, if he is fulfilling his tasks or what day he has not worked.
Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Compared to what I've used before, When I Work allows you to interact with your staff more than other scheduling apps.
  • Though I don't know the cost, I was told it was cheaper than it's counterparts.
  • The app doesn't have all of the features as the full website, but it's pretty close.
  • Has cut down on the time I spend scheduling.
  • Makes estimating payroll simple.
  • Is convenient for staff to use because they can utilize it on their own device.
  • Allows for messaging as well, which helps get the word out about numerous things, not just scheduling issues.
  • No missed shifts: shifts that were listed and assigned in When I Work had a 100% attendance rate.
  • Saves time: rather than trying to track down where someone is or who is working a specific shift I just consult my When I Work scheduler dashboard and can find the answers to scheduling questions without having to go on a wild goose chase.
İhsan Akkarpuz | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Regardless of a manufacturing schedule in shifts - [there is] no room left for experiencing chaos in selecting operators for a certain operation.
  • HR workload [was] reduced thanks to automatic online monitoring features presented to each employee.
  • We've had fewer call-ins or people saying they didn't know the schedule. On the app, the employees have to confirm their schedules so we know that they've seen what days they are supposed to come in.
  • Managers spend less time scheduling because the software works so well.