May 17, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
Pros and Cons
- Allows management to toggle between stores.
- Very user-friendly.
- Gives staff a platform to cover shifts without having to share their personal numbers with anyone.
- You cannot view inactive employees on the app.
- When pulling up the schedule on the app, it defaults to Tuesday when the screen is done loading.
- If you pull up an individual's schedule it removes your default settings. For example, I have mine set to just my store, but if I need to see an employee's schedule it resets those defaults. You're always looking at the last schedule you pulled up.