When I Work Reviews

May 17, 2020
Jayelynn Willman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I'm a very OCD person who likes to plan and communicate. This app allows me to communicate with all of my staff plus upper management to communicate with all of the stores. It keeps everyone on the same page and puts more responsibility on the employee to be engaged and pay attention. It saves so much time trying to figure out who is available to work, which stores are overstated, and may be able to spare someone, etc. Overall, it allows companies with multiple locations to communicate with each other via a user-friendly app.
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
March 06, 2020
Amy Morgeson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Customer support is great. Their online response time to answer questions is almost immediate. They are definitely there to help when you need it! I can ask a question of their online rep and within minutes I get a response. They get right on helping remedy whatever issue I have or giving me a step by step guide for how to get what I need.
Read Amy Morgeson's full review
February 27, 2020
Carol Fittell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

When I Work has contacted me directly to better understand my feedback and how we use the features. Some of those suggestions have even been implemented and I hope to see more enhancement suggestions implemented in the future.
Read Carol Fittell's full review
February 13, 2020
Talitha Rieken | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I appreciate the chat feature, this makes sure that there is someone always available. We never need to worry about being placed on hold or need to wait for a call back. The representatives that have been assigned to our account have always checked in on a regular basis and provided amazing support and followup.
Read Talitha Rieken's full review
March 06, 2020

Support Rating

Every time I contact When I Work staff with an issue, someone is there with a quick solution to my problem. I love the chat feature. I can continue to work on other things while the When I Work representative assists me.
March 02, 2020

Support Rating

When I Work has been responsive to any issues that we've had with quick resolutions. The product is so friendly and easy to use and their documentation is top-notch. We can't recommend When I Work enough!
February 27, 2020

Support Rating

I have not contacted their support team, but finding the place to do so is easy if I ever needed to.
February 22, 2020

Support Rating

I have not been the one interacting with the customer support of When I Work. My coworkers have been the ones to interact with that so far. Therefore, I do not know how to rate the overall support for When I Work fairly.
February 08, 2020

Support Rating

Thankfully I haven't had to contact support with problems at all so I can't comment on the quality of support if I was experiencing trouble, but I love that When I Work has product demos available, they provide helpful tips at the top of the page when I'm logged in, and I know the Need Help? button is always on the side of the site so I know where to look for support if I need it.
March 12, 2020

Support Rating

They have always been helpful, haven't needed to call them a ton as we haven't had many issues with them.
January 02, 2020
İhsan Akkarpuz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Excellent IT team from the early launch days to serial usage period. Whenever any minor issues are reported they act to resolve [them].
Read İhsan Akkarpuz's full review
November 19, 2019

Support Rating

Overall When I Work has worked very well for me. Yes, it occasionally malfunctions and/or could not find my location within the designated work area, but it still functions very well for clocking in and out. I have never had problems with messaging, time sheets, or requesting time off. Overall, I think it is a great product.

What is When I Work?

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Technical Details