When I Work Reviews

Talitha Rieken | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

We're Loving It!

Support

I appreciate the chat feature, this makes sure that there is someone always available. We never need to worry about being placed on hold or need to wait for a call back. The representatives that have been assigned to our account have always checked in on a regular basis and provided amazing support and followup.
Read Talitha Rieken's full review

Support

Thankfully I haven't had to contact support with problems at all so I can't comment on the quality of support if I was experiencing trouble, but I love that When I Work has product demos available, they provide helpful tips at the top of the page when I'm logged in, and I know the Need Help? button is always on the side of the site so I know where to look for support if I need it.

Support

Overall When I Work has worked very well for me. Yes, it occasionally malfunctions and/or could not find my location within the designated work area, but it still functions very well for clocking in and out. I have never had problems with messaging, time sheets, or requesting time off. Overall, I think it is a great product.

About When I Work

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Technical Details