- High quality audio (14)9.494%
- Low bandwidth requirements (12)9.494%
- Desktop sharing (13)9.292%
- High quality video (14)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Whereby, and make your voice heard!
$59.99 and up
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Whereby is presented as an easy way to meet over video. With no app or installs required, and the same meeting link every time, the video meeting platform gives users the freedom to work from anywhere.
Whereby users can invite colleagues, clients and friends to meet over mobile or desktop, by sharing a link which sends guests into a personalized meeting room. There’s no registration or downloads required, and it is designed so that anyone can easily join or host a call with no technical experience needed.
it features screen and audio sharing, meeting recording, branded rooms and customizable room links. Integrations like Trello, Google Docs and Miro Whiteboard give teams the tools they need to collaborate remotely.
With Whereby’s new API product, Whereby Embedded, companies can add video meetings to their website or app. Boasting a quick turnaround time and minimal coding requirements, it’s presented as ideal for connecting with consultants, clinicians, teachers, students, sales teams, and other specialists.
The vendor offers the following tiers (and differentiators):
Free: A tool designed to introduce video meetings into your daily workflow.
Pro: For freelance professionals who conduct business over video.
Business: Connect customers or manage a remote workforce.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- My team's favorite feature was the addition of sharing YouTube Videos directly in the page so we could watch and listen together.
- Easy to use, no login issues and is user friendly application.
- I like the rooms and sharing links. It's great to be able to make up my own room and share. Finding links is easy and make sense.
- In general, any sort of online collaborations saves a lot on your budget. The meetings are rather more on time and can be efficient and short.
- Easy to drop-by and have a small talk with clients/teammates within COVID era.
- The URL makes you look fancy instead of a random hash.
- Fast to configure
- Solved some application limitation (users not allowed to use other application)
- Easy set up
- Sometimes we do more than one videoconference simultaneously. Whereby helps a lot as a second option, especially with few participants.
- When our main system failed, we used appear.in so that the meeting could be held.
- Impress external actors
- Easy and effecient
- Ability to collaborate efficiently as a remote team
- Ability to recruit talent globally with confidence
- It has provided a neutral ROI.
- It has made it easy to connect with international clients as well as overseas friends.
- It is a very professional looking setup and gives a good impression that you are businesslike and professional.
- The pricing is very fair and cost-effective.
- Excellent ROI
- Whereby made it easier to manage larger groups, which increased turnaround times.
- It has made it possible for us to conduct interviews with candidates who do not have a smartphone.
- You're able to customize your link invites.
- Makes our teams function better.
- Increases employee engagement.
- Considering it was free - great ROI. It fills a gap.
- I never evaluated replacing our core teleconf system, so can't speak to how well it would function as a stand-alone, all-in-one system.
- Improved collaboration among our teams.
- Better communication on shared projects.
- Better connectivity across our remote team.
- It helped us to connect our team across continents in a very affordable way.