Whova Reviews

Kevin Reynolds | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 23, 2020

Virtual Success

Support Rating

I only had a single issue regarding a photograph that was handled immediately and a colleague somehow ended up with two profiles which was also handled right away. Those two instances are all I have to go by. Other than that it was smooth but I did have ample information regarding who to contact if I experienced an issue
Read Kevin Reynolds's full review
Michael Clouse | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 15, 2020

My Whova Review

Support Rating

Hours are limited. It seems if my event was on the weekend, I would not able to get support. Seems like a glaring issue not to be able to get support in an industry that has a large percentage of its usage on weekends. In my limited exposure to the support staff, they didn't seem to care about my issues (reporting bugs, lack of functionality, lack of customization). I may have missed the opportunity to upgrade to enhanced support, but I currently do not think it exists.
Read Michael Clouse's full review
Julia Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2020

Whova Review

Support Rating

It was a great experience. A last minute change for our organization that has a conference every other year. I was disappointed that the conference was not going to happen this year. Then didn't expect much when it was changed to an online conference. What a surprise. It was great! So much more than I expected.
Read Julia Clark's full review
October 13, 2020

Easy to use conference app, decent support, but lacking features if you are looking for an Educational platform.

Support Rating

They are quick to respond and very helpful, except when something goes wrong and they have to ask the tech team. We never heard back from them afterwards in those cases. Perhaps it is just because they don't have the answer, but we would rather they just admit that than ignore the question.
Silvia Cacho-Elizondo (Luczkow) | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

A useful networking and data sharing tool during conferences

Support Rating

There is no direct support from Whova to users, especially whey you are using the app for the first time, and even if you have already tested it, you still need some guidance.
Read Silvia Cacho-Elizondo (Luczkow)'s full review
Alexander Perez | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Whova ROCKS!!!!

Support Rating

It's a great app and the team that had us download the app seemed to get any help they needed when needed. The support is fantastic just like the app. You need to tell ReedPop to apply this application to their shows as well as Altered Reality! They would benefit immensely.
Read Alexander Perez's full review

About Whova

Whova, headquartered in San Diego, provides what they describe as Intelligent Event Technology Solutions by creating authentic audience participation and engagement and simplifying the entire event process from planning to registration, networking, and follow-up. Whova's mobile engagement apps support both on-location events and virtual events.

Whova Technical Details