Read all reviews
This software has given us great opportunities to find new customers. It manages to find potential customers through its tools such as …
Winmo is a great tool for gathering useful information that helps the user stay up to date with accurate information, that any salesperson …
Winmo is an integral part of our prospecting and business development process. It allows us to find the right contacts, at the right …
Winmo helps us primarily in two ways 1) Become aware of opportunities to reach out for new business and 2) Acquire the contact info for …
I currently use Winmo for industry research & prospecting resource. It helps keep myself & the team up to date with our current accounts …
I used Winmo to build a target list of companies to market to and key decision-makers at those companies that I can reach out to. I also …
We utilize Winmo to get details on future advertising campaigns. This tool also allows us a deep dive into both advertiser and agency …
As a sole proprietor, I lean on a lot of software and data-driven solutions to help me manage my business, current clients and reach out …
Winmo is one of the best programs on the market for people looking to find companies and/or employees Including their contact information. …
I use Winmo to do research on prospects and competitors in the advertising and marketing world. I also enjoy the daily newsletter that …
Winmo is the primary database and business intelligence tool used across Catapult New Business' portfolio of agency clients. It provides …
Winmo is used across the entire sales department at my company. It's used as a prospecting tool, in order to find the main point of …
I work for a media company, and the entire sales department uses Winmo. There are a few different use cases when it comes to Winmo …
It is being used by the research team and business development team.
I use Winmo to seek out opportunities for Marketing agency clients. Winmo quickly updates contacts and information in the marketing and …
- Load time/data access (22)9.393%
- Company information (22)8.383%
- Contact information (22)8.181%
- Identification of new leads (22)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Winmo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.winmo.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
6 people want pricing too
Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that is a resource for advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. This solution includes personalized email alerts, lead recommendations, industry news, research on CMO arrivals and departures, and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution. According to the vendor, its intuitive user interface empowers users to pinpoint opportunities with advanced filters, uncover key decision-makers, and build customized prospect lists. The vendor’s value proposition is that Winmo enables sales and new business professionals to win more business with national brands and agencies.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: LinkedIn integration
- Supported: Data.com integration
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Lead qualification process
- Supported: Smart lists and recommendations
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Tags
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||35%|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- I can say that acquiring this software has been profitable for the agency because we have increased our client portfolio, and we have also reduced the hours we used to invest in the search for new clients and contacts. The list of contacts it provides us with is always very useful and they almost always become clients.
- Fairly new to it but has found me over 5 clients.
- Ease of communication.
- Winmo has helped us quickly identify quality leads and drive new business meetings.
- Have secured many new clients via the tool.
- Access to great industry information.
- Ability to add 3rd party tools.
- 3rd party tools are often very expensive.
- There has been a positive ROI in terms of list building.
- The ROI has also been positive in terms of competitive research.
- The ROI has been negative in terms of data quality. When the sales team actually starts using the data as-is without putting in some of their own time to clean the data.
- has been one of our best investments in customer research
- helped us stay ahead of our direct competitors
- has provided contact information not found elsewhere
- It's been too short of a timeframe to really identify this
- I’ve closed new deals from leads I have gotten through Winmo
- It has helped vet new opportunities, reducing wasted time and effort
- Winmo helped me reach $3.5MM in sales for my agency clients.
- Winmo has helped our team secure hundreds of qualified meetings with key decision-makers.
- Wimo has saved me, and our team, thousands of hours in research.
- Lead conversion, allowing me to reach the right person faster
- It has allowed me to find out when is the best time to reach a prospect during their planning cycles.
- Allows for a softer intro to the agency, since I'm already aware of who the agency contact is that manages the client relationship
- My book of business more than justified ROI as a user.
- Our entire sales team has used Winmo for 3 years and we have renewed our agreement(s) because we are able to achieve and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- It allows us to create prospecting lists for the sales teams, which results in sales revenue for our company.
- Information gleaned from Winmo is used to create compelling pitches for our clients.
- Closing one deal per year can easily pay for the investment of Winmo.
- Easy to navigate and keep up to date on the changing evironment.
- Sales team can easily craft valuable targeted lists with east import to Saleforce/ Saleloft.
- Winmo is a hefty monthly investment for smaller organizations, but if you're able to close one deal a year based on a lead from Winmo, then the tool will already be paid for.
- We saw an increase in productivity by being able to create targeted lead lists in Winmo and then download those and export into our CRM.
- We thought that Winmo had a direct 1:1 connection with SharpSpring CRM for data export to import, but this integration did not work as advertised and was not seamless. We had to spend time and money customizing this for it to work, which resulted in a negative impact on ROI for our overall TCO of Winmo.
- Winmo provides essential business and industry information for our teams to stay on top of trends
- provides key contact information
- Helps drive strategic decisions on when to approach prospects
- Winmo gave us the opportunity to be qualified for a dream brand
- Winmo gave us the opportunity to get an RFP for a 150 million dollar account
- I wouldn't suggest having my job without Winmo. It cuts time exponentially in half.
- Winmo has had a positive impact by allowing my team and I to get information about brands, pull contacts, and eventually reach out to the said brands. It has helped us to expand our network and gain new business partners.
- WinmoEdge has been extremely beneficial. It keeps us up to date with what is going on in the industry and gives us leads to go off when thinking about brand outreach and new partners.
- We have not seen a [financial] return on investment.
- Faster prospecting and list building.
- Increased prospecting accuracy.
- Positive impact on finding qualified leads
- Faster lead conversion
- Efficiency of time
- Increased customer service