Review: Wipster

May 21, 2018
We used Wipster as a tool to record client feedback on our corporate video production. Our video team specifically used it, and most …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wipster, and make your voice heard!

What is Wipster?

New Zealand based Wipster offers their video publishing and analytics platform that supports marketing teams with publishing data, view and engagement data, and detailed metadata, contained within an organized media asset library.

• Setup fee optional

What is Wistia?

Wistia specializes in Brand Affinity Marketing for small and medium-sized businesses. Wistia's video marketing software is designed to enable companies to create captivating viewing experiences on their sites and gives them the tools to find, engage and grow a community of brand advocates. Founded…

What is Vyond?

Vyond (formerly GoAnimate) is a cloud-based platform for producing custom animated videos. It is used by educators as well as in business contexts by advertisers and content marketers, and for demos and presentations. Vyond has a drag and drop interface and includes libraries with thousands of…

What is Wipster?

Wipster Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of Wipster are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Higher Education industry.

Compare with

Brad Parler | TrustRadius Reviewer
It does about the same thing, but not as well. At the time of my looking at it, Frame.io just wasn't as good of a product.
I ended up making a personal connection with the team at Wipster, who aggressively listen to their users, understand what frustrates us as creators (because they are creators too) and make a product to meet their own needs.
May 21, 2018

Review: Wipster

Chris Hecox | TrustRadius Reviewer
After my experience with Wipster at my old job, when I started a business I knew I needed to look into alternatives. Despite the areas it failed, Wipster still made it easier to do my job. At this point, I've switched to Frame.io and it's hard to look elsewhere. Frame.io does everything Wipster does but heaps better. It's easier to use, easier to organize, cleaner interface, and accomplishes my goals at a reasonable cost to the business.