https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/qK/52/MJQMQ5UENJ5R.PNGWishpond is a solid contest running tool for any businessI used Wishpond to conduct Facebook contests for a wide variety of trade shows and events put on by Clarion UX/Urban Expositions. This program was used by Marketing across the organization, namely for our Gift & Souvenir shows, Halloween & Party Expo, and Food Portfolio of events. It addressed the business problem of engaging our audience on an ongoing basis, as opposed to only during show times throughout the year; and generating new leads to bring to our shows.,Wishpond tracks lead very well, so I could see where certain users were coming from, which benefited Marketing to know where to put our budget. Wishpond had an easy-to-use interface, making contest set-up simple for myself and any of my team members who were utilizing it. Wishpond had a great Customer Service team! I could go in and send a message with a concern, knowing I would get a response within an hour or two.,Wishpond charges by lead, so if we went over a certain about of leads attained, we could no longer access more unless we spent more with them. As a separate platform, we had to purchase another social media platform for scheduling along with Wishpond, which squeezed our budget. We would have liked to see more types of contest options and templates to use.,7,We saw a high ROI in terms of new followers on our Facebook pages as a result of the contests we ran, going up by an average of 100 followers per contest. We also saw more followers on our other social platforms while contests were running, with an average of 25 additional followers on our Instagram and Twitter accounts that could be tied to the contests. Finally, we also saw an uptick in tickets purchased for the next event around our contests, going up an average of 5%.,AgoraPulse,Less than 10,000,Both,AgoraPulse, Constant Contact, PardotWishpond Review - 2018We use Wishpond for email marketing, the creation of landing pages, the creation of pop-ups, and the creation of forms for our websites.,Very small learning curve, thanks to wonderful real-time tutorials and help, and drag-and-drop editors. Easy to navigate - there are only 3 main sections of the site (content, lists, and emails). Excellent customer service. I've always gotten prompt answers to any questions I've had.,No quick, easy integration with Salesforce (at least, not that I've found). Limited reporting capabilities. Even limited CSV exports. I had to spend an entire day, once, doing vlookups in Excel to get a report I needed. (On the other hand, Wishpond is a very affordable app, so if one looks at the total cost involved in the use of this app, it's still very affordable.) I found it a bit confusing to remove my Wishpond landing pages from my Facebook page.,10,We've obtained tens of thousands of dollars in business using Wishpond, and yet spend only a few thousand dollars to do that. It's been an amazing tool for us as we get some traction with our business. As mentioned before, I did have to spend an entire day, once, creating a report that I needed, as Wishpond didn't offer me the option to export my data in a format I needed. That was really the only negative ROI experience I've had with Wishpond. I still love the product, but I would love to see more flexible exporting options from the tool. After spending days trying to implement other forms on our WordPress website, to no avail, costing me thousands of dollars, I got beautiful Wishpond forms onto my site within hours (and no frustration). Not only does this save me hundreds of dollars each month, I get thousands of dollars of business from these forms. Nice :),Constant Contact,10,000 to 25,000,Both,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CCWishpond's Ease of Use and Effective Campaigns Make It An Obvious Choice for B2C!Wishpond is being used to collect leads and information about our customers. We utilize campaign features like sweepstakes and contests, as well as the landing page builder. It's used by the marketing department to further our reach and acquire new customers.,Ease of use - All the options for creating campaigns are user friendly, and the support team is always quick to respond if any issues arise. Seamless ability to transfer contacts to other systems like CRMs, ESPs, etc. A unique interface that makes Wishpond the one service we always go back to. We've tried other lead generation tools, but none seem to have the creative flexibility that Wishpond does.,The drag and drop features can be a bit finicky, but nothing that hinders successfully creating campaigns.,10,We've seen an increase in valuable shoppers with our brands.,1 to 5 million,B2CWishpond Fishing For Answers.We use Wishpond to set up landing pages and send out emails. We also use Wishpond to collect leads from the emails we send out.,Easy to create landing pages Easy to use email automation Easy to make lists of leads that fit specific criteria,CUSTOMER SERVICE! One of the people who work in customer service is horrible with customer service. I have had to email the owner a few times.,2,none,Close.io,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Slack, Trello, Close.io, Adobe Illustrator CC, Toggl
Wishpond

Wishpond Reviews

Wishpond
Filter 4 vetted Wishpond reviews and ratings
Alison Walkley profile photo
July 05, 2018

Review: "Wishpond is a solid contest running tool for any business"

• Wishpond tracks lead very well, so I could see where certain users were coming from, which benefited Marketing to know where to put our budget.
  • Wishpond had an easy-to-use interface, making contest set-up simple for myself and any of my team members who were utilizing it.
  • Wishpond had a great Customer Service team! I could go in and send a message with a concern, knowing I would get a response within an hour or two.
  • Wishpond charges by lead, so if we went over a certain about of leads attained, we could no longer access more unless we spent more with them.
  • As a separate platform, we had to purchase another social media platform for scheduling along with Wishpond, which squeezed our budget.
  • We would have liked to see more types of contest options and templates to use.
It's a great platform if you're looking for something to run contests that provide leads and drive user engagement, but if they also incorporated social media management and scheduling, Wishpond would be a 10 by far. It's definitely worth looking into specifically for running contests throughout the year, for a wide variety of companies and industries.
Read Alison Walkley's full review
Kristina Derby profile photo
July 12, 2018

"Wishpond Review - 2018"

• Very small learning curve, thanks to wonderful real-time tutorials and help, and drag-and-drop editors.
  • Easy to navigate - there are only 3 main sections of the site (content, lists, and emails).
  • Excellent customer service. I've always gotten prompt answers to any questions I've had.
  • No quick, easy integration with Salesforce (at least, not that I've found).
  • Limited reporting capabilities. Even limited CSV exports. I had to spend an entire day, once, doing vlookups in Excel to get a report I needed. (On the other hand, Wishpond is a very affordable app, so if one looks at the total cost involved in the use of this app, it's still very affordable.)
  • I found it a bit confusing to remove my Wishpond landing pages from my Facebook page.
I have recommended Wishpond to numerous small business owners. For someone who can't yet afford a $1,000/mo. (or more) email and landing page creation solution, I think Wishpond is a fantastic option.
Read Kristina Derby's full review
Jodie Orcutt profile photo
July 12, 2018

Review: "Wishpond's Ease of Use and Effective Campaigns Make It An Obvious Choice for B2C!"

• Ease of use - All the options for creating campaigns are user friendly, and the support team is always quick to respond if any issues arise.
  • Seamless ability to transfer contacts to other systems like CRMs, ESPs, etc.
  • A unique interface that makes Wishpond the one service we always go back to. We've tried other lead generation tools, but none seem to have the creative flexibility that Wishpond does.
  • The drag and drop features can be a bit finicky, but nothing that hinders successfully creating campaigns.
Wishpond is the easiest way to create lead generation forms and landing pages without needing any advanced coding to implement. It can be a standalone page or embedded on a website.
Read Jodie Orcutt's full review
Kristin Allen profile photo
July 05, 2018

User Review: "Wishpond Fishing For Answers."

• Easy to create landing pages
  • Easy to use email automation
  • Easy to make lists of leads that fit specific criteria
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE!
  • One of the people who work in customer service is horrible with customer service.
  • I have had to email the owner a few times.
Wishpond is best for those who will not need any assistance from customer service.
Read Kristin Allen's full review

Wishpond Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (2)
Dynamic content (3)
6.7
Ability to test dynamic content (3)
6.3
Landing pages (4)
A/B testing (4)
Mobile optimization (4)
9.8
Email deliverability (3)
9.7
List management (4)
Triggered drip sequences (3)
6.7
Lead nurturing (3)
Lead scoring and grading (4)
Data quality management (2)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (2)
Social sharing and campaigns (4)
Standard reports (3)
API (4)
Role-based workflow & approvals (3)
Customizability (3)
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
6.5

About Wishpond

Wishpond's marketing automation platform is designed to make it easy to generate, manage and nurture leads. Business users can automatically score and segment leads into lists based on activity and personal details. They can also send personalized emails after interest is shown in their products or to reach out after a period of inactivity.

Wishpond has a number of tools including: Landing Pages, Website Popups, Forms, Contests & Promotions, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Lead Management, Lead Scoring, and Lead Profiles.

The vendor says with over 20 integrations with various email marketing and CRM platforms, Wishpond is a powerful tool for any online marketing strategy. Wishpond is focused on small and medium-sized businesses who want to use online marketing to gather qualified leads for their business growth.

Wishpond Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Does not have featureCalendaring
Does not have featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Does not have featureSocial profile integration
Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Does not have featureCustom reports
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Has featureAPI
Has featureRole-based workflow & approvals
Has featureCustomizability
Has featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Does not have featureIntegration with SugarCRM

Wishpond Screenshots

Wishpond Integrations

Wishpond Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Basic$69per month
Pro$119per month
Growth$199per month

Yearly plans are 36% off.

Wishpond Support Options