Do not sign with Wishpond

Wishpond is a lifesaver

August 02, 2021

List management (7)

A/B testing (7)

Email deliverability reporting (9)

6.6

Mobile optimization (7)

6.6

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wishpond, and make your voice heard!

Basic

$69

per month

Pro

$119

Growth

$199

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.wishpond.com/pricing

Email & Online Marketing

Lead Management

Social Media Marketing

Reporting & Analytics

6.2

Platform & Infrastructure

5.8

What is Wishpond?

Wishpond's marketing automation platform is designed to make it easy to generate, manage and nurture leads. Business users can automatically score and segment leads into lists based on activity and personal details. They can also send personalized emails after interest is shown in their products or to reach out after a period of inactivity.

Wishpond has a number of tools including: Landing Pages, Website Popups, Forms, Contests & Promotions, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Lead Management, Lead Scoring, and Lead Profiles.

The vendor says with over 20 integrations with various email marketing and CRM platforms, Wishpond is a powerful tool for any online marketing strategy. Wishpond is focused on small and medium-sized businesses who want to use online marketing to gather qualified leads for their business growth.

Wishpond Features

• Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
  • Supported: Customizability
  • Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com

Wishpond Screenshots

Build, publish & A/B split test mobile-responsive Landing Pages in minutes.Get insight into your Leads. View their website activity, emails they’ve opened & more.Trigger personalized emails to your Leads based on their activity and personal detail.Convert more website visitors into leads with website popup forms.Run Facebook Sweepstakes, Photo Contests, Instagram Hashtag Contests and more.

Wishpond Integrations

Wishpond Competitors

Wishpond Technical Details

Supported CountriesAll
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Portuguese, Spanish

What is Wishpond's best feature?

Reviewers rate Landing pages highest, with a score of 9.5.

Who uses Wishpond?

The most common users of Wishpond are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

November 19, 2021

Do not sign with Wishpond

Wishpond is supposed to be creating and running our paid social and google ads, as well as our email marketing. Wishpond made big promises to help scale the brand with strong ROI on social and google campaigns, as well as generate leads for email marketing. At this point, the experience has been nothing but frustrating. Negative ROI and very few conversions after 4.5 months, and getting the SOW executed is very difficult. Requires so much editing on all campaigns that it would be easier and have fewer errors if we did it ourselves. So far it has not solved any problems and has created several new ones.
  • They do a decent job on abandoned cart emails.
  • Decent visuals.
  • Execution- lots of errors and so much nagging required to get them to meet dates when creating campaigns.
  • Copywriting is rife with grammatical errors.
  • ROI and conversions are very low.
  • Slow communication response times.
  • [In my experience] overall just very ineffective and disappointing.
  • Long contract that is very difficult to get out of.
Well suited if you have zero time to set up email automations yourself and don’t care much if they are good. If you have Klaviyo, you are better off doing it yourself- my prior emails performed better than theirs. I mainly brought them on because I needed help with paid social and google, but the results have been terrible. And I will probably just take all my email marketing back and cancel their access to my account until I can buy out of the contract. The demo and concept are great, but do not sign with them - [I believe] they don’t do what they say and you get locked in.
Actually, we are not using Wishpond since we migrate to another tool, but our experience using it was great. Definitively a great tool for starting with e-commerce. At Raw Apothecary it was used for sending marketing campaigns, setting pop-ups on our site, acquisition, A/B testing, and flows, besides it has a great analytics section.
  • Create landing pages.
  • Create pop ups with smart behaviors.
  • Sending marketing campaigns.
  • Smart flows.
  • Integration with apps (Shopify specially).
  • Constant bugs
  • Creating discount coupons for each person.
  • More personalization inside the marketing campaigns.
A great scenario where Wishpond is well suited is for e-commerce companies who are looking for a not expensive Marketing Tool that allows them to grow consistently. Where do I consider is less appropriate? When a company needs to go beyond with their marketing content and needs deeper personalization and analytics measuring but for startups, this is a great tool.
We use this tool as an auxiliar one for the marketing team and also to create initial ideas for new web projects mostly, we like the fact that it’s very easy to use and we can create awesome landing pages, pop ups and forms. We also started experimenting with the marketing automation
  • Landing pages
  • Popups
  • Forma
  • The marketing tool is still not very intuitive
  • We still don’t know how to use the contest feature
  • We wish we could have more elements to add to our landing pages
For us, the landing page creator is a lifesaver because it cuts almost by half all the time we used to invest, and the results are incredible, clean, modern and they can be adjusted at any time, it’s the best tool that we have found so far
Kristina Derby | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Wishpond for email marketing, the creation of landing pages, the creation of pop-ups, and the creation of forms for our websites.
  • Very small learning curve, thanks to wonderful real-time tutorials and help, and drag-and-drop editors.
  • Easy to navigate - there are only 3 main sections of the site (content, lists, and emails).
  • Excellent customer service. I've always gotten prompt answers to any questions I've had.
  • No quick, easy integration with Salesforce (at least, not that I've found).
  • Limited reporting capabilities. Even limited CSV exports. I had to spend an entire day, once, doing vlookups in Excel to get a report I needed. (On the other hand, Wishpond is a very affordable app, so if one looks at the total cost involved in the use of this app, it's still very affordable.)
  • I found it a bit confusing to remove my Wishpond landing pages from my Facebook page.
I have recommended Wishpond to numerous small business owners. For someone who can't yet afford a $1,000/mo. (or more) email and landing page creation solution, I think Wishpond is a fantastic option.
Jodie Orcutt | TrustRadius Reviewer
Wishpond is being used to collect leads and information about our customers. We utilize campaign features like sweepstakes and contests, as well as the landing page builder. It's used by the marketing department to further our reach and acquire new customers.
  • Ease of use - All the options for creating campaigns are user friendly, and the support team is always quick to respond if any issues arise.
  • Seamless ability to transfer contacts to other systems like CRMs, ESPs, etc.
  • A unique interface that makes Wishpond the one service we always go back to. We've tried other lead generation tools, but none seem to have the creative flexibility that Wishpond does.
  • The drag and drop features can be a bit finicky, but nothing that hinders successfully creating campaigns.
Wishpond is the easiest way to create lead generation forms and landing pages without needing any advanced coding to implement. It can be a standalone page or embedded on a website.
Alison Walkley | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Wishpond to conduct Facebook contests for a wide variety of trade shows and events put on by Clarion UX/Urban Expositions. This program was used by Marketing across the organization, namely for our Gift & Souvenir shows, Halloween & Party Expo, and Food Portfolio of events. It addressed the business problem of engaging our audience on an ongoing basis, as opposed to only during show times throughout the year; and generating new leads to bring to our shows.
  • Wishpond tracks lead very well, so I could see where certain users were coming from, which benefited Marketing to know where to put our budget.
  • Wishpond had an easy-to-use interface, making contest set-up simple for myself and any of my team members who were utilizing it.
  • Wishpond had a great Customer Service team! I could go in and send a message with a concern, knowing I would get a response within an hour or two.
  • Wishpond charges by lead, so if we went over a certain about of leads attained, we could no longer access more unless we spent more with them.
  • As a separate platform, we had to purchase another social media platform for scheduling along with Wishpond, which squeezed our budget.
  • We would have liked to see more types of contest options and templates to use.
It's a great platform if you're looking for something to run contests that provide leads and drive user engagement, but if they also incorporated social media management and scheduling, Wishpond would be a 10 by far. It's definitely worth looking into specifically for running contests throughout the year, for a wide variety of companies and industries.
Kristin Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Wishpond to set up landing pages and send out emails. We also use Wishpond to collect leads from the emails we send out.
  • Easy to create landing pages
  • Easy to use email automation
  • Easy to make lists of leads that fit specific criteria
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE!
  • One of the people who work in customer service is horrible with customer service.
  • I have had to email the owner a few times.
Wishpond is best for those who will not need any assistance from customer service.