Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Wishpond tracks lead very well, so I could see where certain users were coming from, which benefited Marketing to know where to put our budget.
- Wishpond had an easy-to-use interface, making contest set-up simple for myself and any of my team members who were utilizing it.
- Wishpond had a great Customer Service team! I could go in and send a message with a concern, knowing I would get a response within an hour or two.
- Wishpond charges by lead, so if we went over a certain about of leads attained, we could no longer access more unless we spent more with them.
- As a separate platform, we had to purchase another social media platform for scheduling along with Wishpond, which squeezed our budget.
- We would have liked to see more types of contest options and templates to use.
- Very small learning curve, thanks to wonderful real-time tutorials and help, and drag-and-drop editors.
- Easy to navigate - there are only 3 main sections of the site (content, lists, and emails).
- Excellent customer service. I've always gotten prompt answers to any questions I've had.
- No quick, easy integration with Salesforce (at least, not that I've found).
- Limited reporting capabilities. Even limited CSV exports. I had to spend an entire day, once, doing vlookups in Excel to get a report I needed. (On the other hand, Wishpond is a very affordable app, so if one looks at the total cost involved in the use of this app, it's still very affordable.)
- I found it a bit confusing to remove my Wishpond landing pages from my Facebook page.
- Ease of use - All the options for creating campaigns are user friendly, and the support team is always quick to respond if any issues arise.
- Seamless ability to transfer contacts to other systems like CRMs, ESPs, etc.
- A unique interface that makes Wishpond the one service we always go back to. We've tried other lead generation tools, but none seem to have the creative flexibility that Wishpond does.
- The drag and drop features can be a bit finicky, but nothing that hinders successfully creating campaigns.
- Easy to create landing pages
- Easy to use email automation
- Easy to make lists of leads that fit specific criteria
- CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- One of the people who work in customer service is horrible with customer service.
- I have had to email the owner a few times.
Wishpond Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Wishpond?
Wishpond's marketing automation platform is designed to make it easy to generate, manage and nurture leads. Business users can automatically score and segment leads into lists based on activity and personal details. They can also send personalized emails after interest is shown in their products or to reach out after a period of inactivity.
Wishpond has a number of tools including: Landing Pages, Website Popups, Forms, Contests & Promotions, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Lead Management, Lead Scoring, and Lead Profiles.
The vendor says with over 20 integrations with various email marketing and CRM platforms, Wishpond is a powerful tool for any online marketing strategy. Wishpond is focused on small and medium-sized businesses who want to use online marketing to gather qualified leads for their business growth.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Yearly plans are 36% off.
Wishpond Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Wishpond Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Portuguese, Spanish|