February 29, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Josh Singer's full review
Pros and Cons
- Custom branding - Wistia lets you match your brand colors via HTML hex code so you can be sure it is on-brand.
- The analytics behind each video is fascinating and help you truly understand how well your videos perform if they are engaging and hold the audience's attention.
- Various types of calls to action - you can create small pop-up calls to action throughout the video, calls to action at the end, you can ask for email/user info before during or after viewing the video. It helps with the top of the funnel lead gen.
- Price point - they made some changes to their pricing model, and while I still feel it is the best value for what you get, non-profit pricing would be nice.
- Perhaps some deeper SEO capabilities
- Perhaps some deeper insight on users - referral source, etc.