Wix Reviews

Bryan Tanner | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Flip your university athletic class with Wix

Return on Investment

• I have a page dedicated for users/students to leave me reviews. These reviews have helped me grow my personal tennis instruction business.
  • Students love to return to my website as a resource long after they have taken my class.
  • It is an artifact I can point to in order to prove the quality of my work to my administrators.
Read Bryan Tanner's full review
jacob rappeport | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Give your business an outstanding image.

Return on Investment

• Wix has allowed me to change my website as many times as is needed to mirror the growing image and public interaction of my business.
  • Since using Wix my business has had an improved image and more credibility.
  • My Wix website allows user-friendly exploration of my business before clients have even made an inquiry.
Read jacob rappeport's full review
February 27, 2020

Good options for beginners

Return on Investment

• A website is essential for businesses and nonprofits, so having a site will most likely lead to greater awareness/ meeting more business objectives. Wix allows those who couldn't afford a website to have one.
February 26, 2020

Makes it a breeze to have a professional web presence

Return on Investment

• Wix's ease-of-use dramatically slashed the time to develop and enhance our web presence and functionality.
  • The vibrant design features and templates reduced our design costs significantly.
  • Produces a mobile version automatically, eliminating the worry of repurposing the site to mobile.
  • Maintenance is a breeze.
Heath Achatz | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 25, 2019

Wix Fast and Free to Start, But Should You?

Return on Investment

• The time it takes to familiarize oneself with Wix would be better used to familiarize oneself with WordPress.
  • Using the free option with Wix seemed good at first, but ultimately was another waste of time. It moved slow and had the WIX logo all over the place. Starting out with the paid version would be the best option.
  • Wix was a fast site to setup using their templates. That made it work fast and free in the beginning.
Read Heath Achatz's full review
Josh Kratovil | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 20, 2019

Wix Helped Get Us On Our Feet

Return on Investment

• Wix enabled us to quickly get a professional-looking website built.
  • Wix made it easy for us to set up basic SEO parameters for our site so people could find us online.
  • Wix was readily adaptable to a variety of different needs with regard to how pages were constructed.
Read Josh Kratovil's full review
Uday Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 29, 2019

Penetrating your target market with a quick and professional website

Return on Investment

• Given that my business is based on a high consulting rate, ROI is very quick, in the order of an hour.
  • The website we developed was immediately rewarding, since it enabled us overnight to compete in a sophisticated technology market.
  • Getting noticed by investors and other decision-makers was more challenging because searches in our target market obviously require using other tools.
Read Uday Singh's full review
Brittney Collier | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 30, 2019

Wix is the best for beginners in need of a beautiful website fast!

Return on Investment

• Wix has helped the companies I've worked with to promote their products and events. Without Wix, it would be extremely difficult to create landing pages for email campaigns or advertisements so, Wix has enabled us to save a lot of marketing and design labor.
  • As a marketer for a non-profit (and previously for a startup), Wix has helped the companies I've served to build marketing campaigns despite having little to no marketing budget. Because many of its features are free or affordable, small businesses and non-profits receive a huge ROI since there isn't much investment required.
Read Brittney Collier's full review
Dan Hanna | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 23, 2019

Great basic website designer!

Return on Investment

• It has helped provide more of a return by helping our agents be more efficient.
  • There was no cost to set up the site to test with the agents.
  • It has allowed us to handle more customer due to the site cutting down on call times.
Read Dan Hanna's full review
Kirsten Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 07, 2019

Great for Small Businesses

Return on Investment

• Wix has definitely had a positive ROI because without our online store we wouldn't be able to sell as much when we are closed for the season. It keeps us in our customer's minds and keeps them from going to other places trying to find the products we carry which is great.
  • Having a quality website is very important. If people go to look for your website and you don't have one, or the one you have is messy and outdated, it definitely turns them off. Wix is an easy affordable way to solve this issue.
Read Kirsten Rodriguez's full review

Role-based user permissions (45)
API (30)
Internationalization / multi-language (21)
WYSIWYG editor (64)
Code quality / cleanliness (52)
Admin section (66)
Page templates (73)
Library of website themes (71)
Mobile optimization / responsive design (73)
Publishing workflow (60)
Form generator (57)
Content taxonomy (50)
SEO support (58)
Bulk management (35)
Availability / breadth of extensions (52)
Community / comment management (40)

About Wix

Wix is a free hosted website builder, designed to be user-friendly and highly customizable without requiring coding from the user. It is well-known for its eCommerce solution, which allows users to build an online store.

Wix includes customizable HTML5 templates that can be used with its drag n' drop website builder. The vendor also offers 24/7 support and an App Market with over 200 apps. (These paid apps, as well as professional services offered by Wix, allow the company to make money while keeping its hosting service free.)

Wix Technical Details