Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WizeHive Zengine, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
WizeHive provides a secure, cloud-platform - Zengine - to mission-based organizations. Zengine enables full lifecycle management of grants, scholarships, fellowships, and more, through a highly configurable platform that can be tailored to your unique processes, goals, and objectives.
- Supported: Drag & Drop Form Builder
- Supported: Custom Roles and Permissions
- Supported: Plugin Architecture
- Supported: Submission Portal
- Supported: Reviewer Portal
- Supported: Open API
- Supported: Third Party Requests
- Supported: Dashboards & Reporting
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- It allows us to quickly perform all the management of grant payments and to monitor the entire process, from the application to the payments.
- Its technical support is always of great help with any concerns that we need to solve.
- All the integrations that are made are very useful and have helped us to manage the whole system more efficiently.
- It has a fairly high learning curve, but the technical staff has been able to support us at all times explaining every detail and tool of the system.
- Its interface can be confusing for some people and not very intuitive. It can be overwhelming in many occasions, slowing down the learning curve even more.
- Installing the software was not an easy task, but once again, the technical team was able to help solve that problem.
- Data Management
- Information Gathering
- Calculations that build on one another
- Language Translation
- Data silo-ing
- Ability for applicants to log on and off to complete their application in sections
- It's messy- we can only apply a question to a certain amount of applications so we have 2-3 of a lot of questions
- The affiliate directors can't export an excel file from their dashboard
- If a question changes or becomes required or not required it impacts all past applications
- Organization of materials and CRM data
- The company customer service is personal, helpful, and proactive
- Integration with other apps/software
- More flexibility for custom application and form design
- Enhanced options for using the data in the platform (ie: across forms)
- Developed dashboard for administrators of the platform
We are not confident that Zengine is a great CRM platform, specifically for non-profits and fundraising departments.
- Easy to use for staff.
- Uses flash.
- Difficult to load.
- Grant application management can be daunting, but Zengine makes it a lot easier.
- Combining the grant application, review process, and final reporting process in one portal is a huge convenience!
- With our applicants being a specific and specialized group, we needed customized functions to ensure that only those who were eligible for our grants were able to begin the application process. For this custom functionality, Zengine charges extra, many times a significant amount extra, whereas I feel a functionality such as this should be integrated into the platform as standard.
- It has made the application, which is almost identical to the application questions previously displayed by our old service, seem less daunting and more user friendly to grant applicants.
- The grant review team has exclaimed that the side-by-side review option is the best feature ever invented and has saved them loads of paper.
- Internally, I appreciate the ease of use of the back end system. Being able to easily assign grants to reviews both in and outside the organization, easily create queries for the stats I need, and the ability to move application through the steps of the system seamlessly make this my top choice since I'm the only staff member dedicated to the Foundation which leaves me with lots on my plate to balance.
- I haven't found any yet. At this point, I'm thrilled with each of the features and the ease of use of the system.
- Auto email/bulk email feature makes it easy to notify grant applicants. Ultimately helps save time from manually sending emails.
- Application forms are easy to update and offer a variety of question types and filtering options to easily ask the correct questions depending on the applicant.
- Can perform an entire review process through WizeHive without much need from an outside source. It is a convenient place to keep track of records of all applicants and reviewers.
- WizeHive support and implementation staff are very responsive and helpful with answering any urgent questions and providing clarification on processes.
- Initially, somewhat challenging to navigate the site and not the most intuitive when creating application portals.
- Needs more help options and tutorials to make the user experience much easier and smoother.
- Still some bugs that need to be fixed (including some issues with a few of the filters in application forms).