Wolters Kluwer OneSumX
Wolters Kluwer OneSumX is used primarily in our company to help us solve our financial risk management problems in order to meet our …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OneSumX, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
OneSumX, from Wolters Kluwer, is a product line providing compliance management, risk management, and financial crime control.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Wolters Kluwer OneSumX is used primarily in our company to help us solve our financial risk management problems in order to meet our business security and compliance to avoid unwanted business losses. It provides us with a unified platform for running deep analytics like scenario analysis and stress testing which gives us accurate reports on any possible true financial risk threat. More to these financial risk analytics, it helps us to optimize our entire balance sheet for easier data modeling. These analytics helps our business decisions making department to make informed decisions aimed at ensuring that the business meets its security and compliance.
- It is easy to run various scenario analyses and stress testing on various financial activities in order to get useful metrics about possible financial risks.
- It allows one to easily and fast process even huge amounts of data thus saving time and resources spent performing these activities.
- It is flexible and easy to customize in order to fit your working criteria so as to best meet your financial risk management needs.
- It is easy to have a full review of the entire balance sheet for easy data modelling.
- The price of the payment packages is a little bit high and this means it is not suitable for use by small-scaled businesses.
- It has a wider range of features whose usage needs some time to train and master. This consumes extra resources and time.
Wolters Kluwer OneSumX is a perfect fit for almost all financial risk management needs. More to running financial risk analytics to help you keep an eye out on any possible financial risk, it offers outstanding functionalities in entire business regulatory analytics and reporting to help you run your business within its regulatory compliance.