Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WompMobile, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
The platform is back-end agnostic, meaning it can work with any underlying CMS, analytics, eCommerce or other systems. Integration is extremely simple requiring just five minutes of a web developer's time. The platform does not use a proxy, ensuring that data remains secure on the user’s own server, even when customers transact on their mobile site.
This single URL client-side mobile solution allows for extremely fast, secure, scalable mobile optimized sites that are automatically synchronized with their desktop counterparts.
- Supported: Covert websites to mobile
- Supported: Single URL implementation (no m-dot domains)
- Supported: Integration with CMS, analytics, marketing software, etc., does not require APIs or back-end access
- Supported: Automatic content synchronization: users can update desktop and mobile sites and changes appear in real-time
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
- Increased E-Commerce Conversion Rate
- Increased Pages per Session
- Increased Average Session Duration
- Increased Transactions
- Increased Revenue
- Decreased Bounce Rate
- WompMobile increased our mobile traffic and conversions dramatically.
- We have reduced our bounce rate by 60%.
- Average number of clicks on our mobile site went from 1.x to 2.x
- 50% of search terms move up in ranking in Google right after go-live.
- It's priceless for us to have a mobile site when we are a high tech company but we didn't have a mobile web site.
- Enhanced mobile presence
- Increased mobile traffic
- Great user experience
- Our customer base is older, and we re not as reliant on a mobile site as some stores, but I did notice that our organic traffic rose in the wake of becoming mobile friendly. The Google penalty was noticeable, but now it is not there.
- Our mobile site was pretty basic, but once WompMobile changed the site, we saw increased results across our site. Our site runs smoother than before, leading to more positive customer experiences.
- The site runs faster as well, allowing our customers to shop longer and quicker.
- Improved our mobile KPIs all across the board.