June 03, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Rick Fitzgerald's full review
Return on Investment
- Positive: I'm very satisfied as it only required some basic knowledge.
- It needs to be manually updated or you do need someone to work for you as an admin.
- As it's seamlessly integrated with WordPress you can take advantage of all the platform's plugins right from the start.
- Very scalable so it saves you money.
- Constantly being upgraded which gives you a sense of robustness that translates into more revenue.
- There are free and paid plugins and also freemium ones, but prices are more than reasonable so it's a favorable ROI.