Workato Reviews

March 16, 2019
Eric Hansen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Each page has an intercom button I use to create a chat support session and I use it all the time now that I'm pushing Workato into new areas and use cases that are more complex and need help with formulas or specific configuration patterns.

When they don't know the answer, they create a support ticket for an engineer to look at.

Workato support is one of its differentiators from similar products I've used.

Incredibly responsive 24/7 and deflects a lot of questions from our CSM.
Read Eric Hansen's full review
November 19, 2018
Mike Townsend | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

They Workato support team is fantastic, they cover each other well, and make time for you no matter how big you are or what your issue is.

My support rep actually pulled over on the side of the road (on his motorcycle!) to pick up my call after hours!
Read Mike Townsend's full review
March 27, 2019

Support Rating

They employ an extremely knowledgeable team of problem solvers. I've never had a disappointing interaction or one that has left me still searching for answers. I know that when I ask for help, they'll partner with me until we find a solution together.

Pre-built connectors (31)
9.4
Connector modification (29)
Support for real-time and batch integration (29)
Data quality services (26)
Data security features (27)
9.7
Monitoring console (31)

What is Workato?

Workato is a cloud automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato integrates with over 100 business applications and enables task automation across apps. The Workato team comes from a deep background in building integration products and says they will continue to expand and change the automation and integration space.

Workato Video

Redefining the Enterprise Automation Experience

Workato Technical Details

What is Workato?

Workato is a cloud or on-premise automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato provides pre-built connectors to integrate with over 300 business applications and enables task automation across apps.

What is Workato's best feature?

Reviewers rate Data security features highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses Workato?

The most common users of Workato are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.