We use the Reports module in Adaptive Planning every week, if not every day. It's helpful to quickly refresh reports and allows others at our company to run self-service reports. This has been invaluable since it frees up FP&A so we can perform more analysis.
The OfficeConnect for Excel Add-On has …
- Variance analyses are now available at the click of a button and do not have to be …
I no longer spend hours worrying about Excel version control or formulas …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Forecasting (156)9.494%
- Management reporting (161)9.393%
- Financial budgeting (161)9.191%
- Long-term financial planning (151)8.989%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Workday Adaptive Planning, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
The vendor states that more than 3,800 organizations across 50-plus countries use Workday Adaptive Planning, and boasting its ease of use, they state that Workday Adaptive Planning ranks #1 in customer satisfaction in independent industry surveys from leading market analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and BPM Partners.
According to the vendor, Adaptive Planning helps mid-size & enterprise organizations’ leaders better manage their business:
- Adaptive Planning enables organizations to break free from static planning, to active planning
- Active planning is collaborative, comprehensive, and continuous
- Active planning requires a solution that’s easy, powerful, and fast
- Automated Budgeting and Forecasting to increase productivity
- Self-Service Financial Reporting allowing users to create, share and personalize reports
- Integration with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Intacct, & MS Dynamics
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial data consolidation
- Supported: Journal entries and reports
- Supported: Multi-currency management
- Supported: Intercompany Eliminations
- Supported: Minority Ownership
- Supported: Local and consolidated reporting
- Supported: Detailed Audit Trails
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Excel-based Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: XBRL support for regulatory filing
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Color-coded scorecards
- Supported: KPIs
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Benchmarking with external data
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and many more!|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Polish, Dutch|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
- 7.8Likelihood to Renew
- 8.1Support Rating
- 8.2In-Person Training
- 7.3Online Training
- 9.4Implementation Rating
- 7.3Contract Terms and Pricing Model
- 7.5Data Sharing and Collaboration
- 7.6Data Sources
- 8.4Ease of integration
- 8.2Product Scalability
- 8.2Professional Services
- 8.2Vendor post-sale
- 6.4Vendor pre-sale
- Learning how to do new formulas
- There was some complexity with integrations
- Updating formulas into new levels
- Actualizing data
- Provisioning accounts
- Changes to the level structure
- Advanced Sales Categorization
- Meta data integration
- The functions themselves aren't difficult to use; like any system/tool, it does take some training to fully understand how to exploit the power of these functions and the tool's overall capabilities.
- The formulas are somewhat confusing for me but I am currently working towards understanding them so that I can be a more active participant with making model changes to formulas, etc.
- Building metric accounts and not having all the needed or understanding of each components of the formula. Different logic is used and as a user of less than 6 months, still having a challenge with building new metric accounts.
- Unable to build accounts using multiple dimensions. As well, reassign dimensions.
- The limited ability of functions in dashboards. Cannot display YTD data at times.
- cube sheet
- Granular reporting between versions.
- Formulas are somewhat confusing.
- discovery tools
- some flakiness with initial setup of integrations
- Until you learn it formulas can a little difficult
- The worst is setting up the personnel function for allocations
- Setting up reports
- Setting up new locations.