Reviews (1-13 of 13)
Many user support requests arise during initial deployment and use and often represent questions relating to best methods or how to approach their particular situation, which we gladly assist with as we provide the appropriate skills transfer training and assistance.
As clients become more knowledgeable in working with the product suite then they tend not to ask many questions.
Response times are normally very quick. In one instance, I had a crisis over a weekend. I dropped an e-mail to the Adaptive support center, fully expecting that I would not receive a response until sometime Monday morning. Much to my surprise, not only did I receive a response that same day, but also my issue was completely resolved.
On the downside, sometimes I do feel like I can receive varying direction depending on whom I talk to about a given question. That being said, the flexibility of individual instances/implementations available with this suite make it understandable that hundreds of unique scenarios can arise.
You get responses typically within 24 hours
The responses are of high quality
You can get anyone - not mapped to specific support reps.
Workday Adaptive Planning Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Workday Adaptive Planning
The vendor states that more than 3,800 organizations across 50-plus countries use Workday Adaptive Planning, and boasting its ease of use, they state that Workday Adaptive Planning ranks #1 in customer satisfaction in independent industry surveys from leading market analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and BPM Partners.
According to the vendor, Adaptive Planning helps mid-size & enterprise organizations’ leaders better manage their business:
- Adaptive Planning enables organizations to break free from static planning, to active planning
- Active planning is collaborative, comprehensive, and continuous
- Active planning requires a solution that’s easy, powerful, and fast
- Automated Budgeting and Forecasting to increase productivity
- Self-Service Financial Reporting allowing users to create, share and personalize reports
- Integration with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Intacct, & MS Dynamics
Workday Adaptive Planning Screenshots
Workday Adaptive Planning Video
Workday Adaptive Planning Integrations
Workday Adaptive Planning Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Workday Adaptive Planning Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Workday Adaptive Planning Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Workday Adaptive Planning Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and many more!|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Polish, Dutch|