Workday Human Capital Management
Workday is our organization's Human Resources application. We perform all the HR activities such as Personal Information view and update, …
Used for payment type election, request time off to apply PTOs, etc, or even to update goals and employment details or profiles, …
Workday [Human Capital Management] is being used across the entire organization for employees to manage a plethora of internal information …
This platform is used across our organization to manage our resources and assets. It has developed excellent infrastructure that tracks …
Our entire organization uses Workday [Human Capital Management] to manage goal plans and achievement, hour tracking, pay stub information, …
In any organization, a HCM software is required to track and manage its workforce. Unlike other HCM software, Workday is much more capable …
We use Workday in our entire organization, fulfilling, new hires, I-9, managing day to day employee requests including paid time off, …
I currently use Workday for several reasons in my current organization. On a personal level, it is where my personal employment …
We use Workday Human Capital Management across our global organization. It addresses a number of problems including data management, …
Workday [Human Capital Management] is used across our entire organization. It is used for multiple purposes. I specifically use Workday …
We use HCM across our entire organization globally. It provides a user friendly way to access information about employees and the …
Workday Human Capital Management is being used by the entire organization across all departments. It serves as the core HR system for our …
Workday HCM is currently being utilized to streamline and automate current manual processes as well as provide an ability to track our …
We use Workday Human Capital Management to manage our performance reviews, job profiles, career development, org structure, everything HR …
Workday HCM is used across the entire organization and has also been used at one of my previous jobs with another company. This software …
Update personal information (76)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (73)
Employment history (74)
Job profiles and administration (76)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Workday HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
70 people want pricing too
Workday Human Capital Management is built as a single system with a single source of data, single security model, and single user experience. Workday offers organizations a cloud-based system that evolves to meet changing business needs today and into the future. The user-friendly, global system also ensures that customers are always on the latest version with up-to-date capabilities, whether they’re using Workday on a browser or mobile device. Workday HCM is part of a single system with other Workday products including Workday Financial Management, Workday Payroll (for the U.S., Canada, France, and the UK), Workday Recruiting, Workday Learning, Workday Planning, and more.
Key product areas:
Key product areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Management
- Business Process Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Employee and Manager Self-Service
- Absence Management
- Benefits Administration
- ACA Management
- Compensation Management
- Performance and Goal Management
- Talent Management
- Survey Framework
- Contingent Labor Management
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reorganization Management
- Supported: Workforce Planning
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Workday Human Capital Management is built as a cloud-based system with global consistency in user experience. Workday HCM is part of a broader system with other Workday products.
Reviewers rate Publish to Social Media highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of Workday HCM are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
I would say this because I was not an absolute fan of the overall interface. While it is clean, it is not particularly user-friendly. Additionally the non real time emails of updates with regard to release of compensation data was particularly disappointing.
Much efficient and on par modern HCM system keeping in mind the advancements of SMAC
It's the best product I've seen out there.
Overall this is a highly useable product. It does require continual use to stay current on changes in the User Interface and functionality, but as noted earlier, this is a reasonable trade-off for the rapid rate of improvement. It is very user friendly and the templated business processes prevents the system from becoming overly complicated
The object-oriented model makes it very easy to navigate. The UI is very user friendly with icons. One of the biggest obstacles to overcome from an end-user perspective is the fact there is no menu; but everything can be driven off an object and through a related action. Again, if you can buy something off your favorite consumer website - you should be able to easily learn navigate.
I would rate the user UI 8-9.
• User inteface is very elegant and well-designed. As a result product is quite intuitive. • Not having a direct relationship with the vendor is problematic though (because of our company size, we are obliged to work with a consultant). Any time we want to make changes to the user interface, we have to go through the consultant which is expensive.
For users it is fairly guided. Exploring the system is difficult – without menus, you can stumble. There is no menu called performance management. But for getting them to do the basics, the usability is very high.
It is very intuitive to end-users and easy to navigate. There are multiple ways to navigate for anything you try and do. Information is very clear and presented in logical format. I like the way they group information, especially worker history data. Everyone seems to love the reporting.