Not able to comment, as a user, I call our HR hotline for support with Workday. However, they are very knowledgeable, so I can only presume that support for them is excellent!
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
The support is great.. it helps to keep moving processes throughout the HR flow. We are able to connect great people to even better jobs and use the tools to promote those people highly qualified to the positions they seek.. benefits are easily accessible along with payroll and goal setting.
Wish the reporting and integrations were better and that we were able to use Workday in more contexts. I think that Workday probably does have more capabilities than we use, but I'm not sure how user-friendly they are. I like using Workday for what we do use it for and therefore would recommend it.
I've never reached out to support but I am sure they would be great.
Great support, hardly ever had to use them thought. Keep it up.
Support has been excellent when we need it.
wonderful in house ticketing system with workday team and quick response
Workday is still learning about the needs of higher education. I have seen rapid improvement in support and knowledge over the last year so am confident this will continue to improve. Overall however, I have found the Support Team to be extremely responsive and Workday offers the advantage of having support across several timezones so that we never wait more than a few hours for a response.
Management understands that the better we make Workday the better for the business, but due to the priciness of WD modules and programming, we must sometimes wait for changes.
As a user, I don't have any tangible negative criticism feedback for Workday. A lot of effort has been put into the user interface and the user experience.
We have had virtually no issues since our go live with the product and as stated we performed this as big bang across the company globally.
We have had issues and have been able to ask questions and receive quick responses and help.
I had only one interaction with support when my goal setting was not getting updated in time. It was a quick resolution with an email to HR and Workday and the glitch was resolved subsequently.
Like I already explained it is user friendly. It has great User interface.
It has been a struggle to get the appropriate personnel to troubleshoot our issues with the system in the early stages and when we do find assistance, it is often not immediate when some things need to be resolved in one day or less.
I've never really used their support, but my HR partners say it's good.
As an implementation Manager, during the implementation, I enter cases for Workday support. Every time they have answered a request it was prompt, they were courteous, and most of the time, they solved the problem. The Workday Community is a great way to connect to others that use Workday to ask questions as well.
You still fee like you're dealing with a small company - and real people. They do a nice job with services and support.
Benefits and payroll support is really good. Integrations and report writing is not good – there are not enough people working on those things.
• We don’t use Workday customer service. We are obliged to go through our consultant, One Day. The level of service provided by One Day is poor. • Turnaround time is terrible. People on tier one support don’t have enough knowledge. They spend a lot of time asking questions that they should know the answers to. Fix are often made locally to one specific area of the application. We often realize that the same problem crops up across the application and we have to make the same change everywhere – have to keep going back.
Support is provided by OneSource, the reseller. They really have no expertise and their level of technical expertise is poor. When we went to our training, the room was filled with OneSource people going through the same training. We finished training in 1 day, they took 4 days. They are hardly experts. Workday has come out with two more releases since then and Onesource have doubled in size in the last year – so it’s hard to see how they can keep up. There is an online community/portal that is pretty good. There is however no easy answer to “guided completion”.
The Workday support group is extremely helpful. In fact, I think I owe them some cupcakes. I also find Workday’s online community very helpful.
Workday Human Capital Management is built as a single system with a single source of data, single security model, and single user experience. Workday offers organizations a cloud-based system that evolves to meet changing business needs today and into the future. The user-friendly, global system also ensures that customers are always on the latest version with up-to-date capabilities, whether they’re using Workday on a browser or mobile device. Workday HCM is part of a single system with other Workday products including Workday Financial Management, Workday Payroll (for the U.S., Canada, France, and the UK), Workday Recruiting, Workday Learning, Workday Planning, and more.
Key product areas:
Key product areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Management
- Business Process Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Employee and Manager Self-Service
- Absence Management
- Benefits Administration
- ACA Management
- Compensation Management
- Performance and Goal Management
- Talent Management
- Survey Framework
- Contingent Labor Management
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reorganization Management
- Supported: Workforce Planning
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Workday Human Capital Management is built as a cloud-based system with global consistency in user experience. Workday HCM is part of a broader system with other Workday products.
Reviewers rate Publish to Social Media highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of Workday HCM are from Enterprises and the Computer Software industry.