Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 17, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Workday is used company-wide at our organization. Every employee is managed in the Workday system. It is a fantastic platform for managing employee pay, benefits, and professional relationships. Workday makes it easy for employees to access their "human resources" in a self-serve manner. This is a great time-save by cutting down on simple communications between employees and their managers/HR.
- Consolidated data resource. Allows Workday to be the authority for pay and benefits.
- Advanced automation for administrators.
- Self-serve for employees. Allows users to self manage their information.
- At times the user interface feels clunky and slow.
- Organization of the web application feels unintuitive. Can often be hard to find what you're looking for.
- Honestly, not much else! It's a solid platform.
Read this authenticated review
Workday is perfect for medium to large enterprise businesses looking to manage their human elements. It offers advanced reporting and automation for users at the admin level. It also gives users at the employee-level strong self-serve resources. Workday would be less suited to small businesses looking to manage their employee resources.
Workday Professional Services Automation Scorecard Summary
About Workday Professional Services Automation
Categories: Professional Services Automation
Workday Professional Services Automation Integrations
Microsoft Projects, Salesforce CRM
Workday Professional Services Automation Competitors
Workday Professional Services Automation Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Workday Professional Services Automation Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|