WORKetc Reviews

Regan Barrett | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2017

WORK etc is the best thing around

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WORK [etc's] CRM has been implemented across the organization. We have customized it to work exactly how we need it to. It has addressed a number of problems in the business or us, such as:
  • scheduling
  • time management
  • finding and
  • reviewing customers data
  • staff management
Read Regan Barrett's full review
Keith Klein | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2017

WORK[etc] - a great four-letter word ending in k[etc]

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WorkEtc across our company for nearly everything. CRM. Project Management. Customer Support / Support Ticket System. Knowledge Base. Sales & Marketing.

We replaced about 9 distinct "silos of information" that were cumbersome and *not* interoperable with one uniform, highly-customizable, easy-to-use source for documentation and management. WorkETC enhances accountability and accuracy.

Read Keith Klein's full review
Melissa Bailey | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 05, 2017

The perfect CRM for connecting a disconnected workforce with their clients

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently, we are using WORK[etc] to manage implementation of new contracts and then the transition into ongoing operations and support. We are a service based company so our clients rely on us for day-to-day support throughout the life of the contract. We needed a system that would give us detailed account history, provide a platform for virtual support and enable us to produce robust annual business reviews to showcase why we are the best partner (and will continue to be) for our clients. With a 50/50 workforce of both remote and corporate based employees, WORK[etc] connects our regional support teams to corporate to ensure our clients are being consistently targeted and touched.
Read Melissa Bailey's full review
Sam Goodwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 03, 2017

Cool project management software that has more!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently we use WORK[etc] in 50% of our business and will be integrating more into our business as we become more comfortable with using the entire platform. The program has helped us with work flow projects and keeping all relevant information in one location, consistent with the project. Our team members use the software and have been able to adapt to small tweaks or changes that we made.
Some features we choose not to use, not because they don't work, but because we don't want to add more work for our partners. There are a few applications that we haven't utilized yet. Such as the sales pipeline portion. I am a little hesitant to switch from the prospecting software I am using now.
Read Sam Goodwin's full review
Christina Le, BSN, RN, CWS, WCC, OMS, DAPWCA | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 12, 2018

WorkETC Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use this program across our whole organization. This allows all of our projects to be in on place that is easily accessible to everyone dealing with the same client or region. My favorite part of the program is the retention projects. They allow us to show our worth to our clients and in turn give them a better understanding of the work we provide.
Read Christina Le, BSN, RN, CWS, WCC, OMS, DAPWCA's full review
Ross Hendy | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 05, 2017

Great Product

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are a small team (maybe a micro-business) and use Work[Etc] as our main CRM and user support system. Each employee has access to the Work[Etc] and we use it on a daily basis. It integrates our customer (B2C) and business (B2B) communication channels. We use the Project feature to manage routine business activities.
Read Ross Hendy's full review
Randy Bryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 18, 2017

WORK[etc] - Streamline your Cloud Based Tools

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our entire company uses WORK[etc] as our CRM. It's a central location for all of our customers' info that we can access from all of our devices. Our IT department also uses WORK[etc] for support tickets, time tracking, and invoicing. We can add time spent on each support ticket and then we can create the invoice directly from that.
Read Randy Bryan's full review
Jaymes Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2017

Amazing and Respected CRM

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it heavily in the support department because of the support ticket feature. The product development department uses it to meet project deadlines. Overall it keeps us all on track so that no two people are doing the same job, and lets us know where others are at on their work.
Read Jaymes Baker's full review
Runy Calmera | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 16, 2016

Wow this WORKetc turned my world upside down and now I'm playing at another level

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I'm an independent trainer, businesscoach and producer of memorable online events..As I am self employed, I needed a solid, cost effective system to run my projects. I tried a lot of online systems, but gave WORKetc a try 7years ago. Here are the results so far.

Being a project manager with over 10 simultaneous projects for my business, I spend a lot of time communicating with my clients, suppliers and my network. One of the problems I had before I started with WORKetc was, how to just quickly add a task to my task list? How to make a note on a possible lead, when I receive an important email from within a network? How to just start a new project when I receive a now project request or someone reacts on my offer through an email?

Now I have WORKetc, I can just continue doing what I was doing, reading and processing my emails. But now with an extremely efficient workflow. After receiving an interesting email, I just add a new lead and add a new client to it, from my gmail in Google apps. The lead goes right to my WORKetc. Also I add possible projects right from my email. And also I archive important emails to an existing project.

I have been using many project management tools within Google apps so far, but this beats everything. For a busy project manager / program director working with many projects this is an incredible upgrade of my day to day workflow. I just started with this and within two weeks this has saved me a lot of time and money.

The last thing I want to tell is that there are real people at WORKetc!

The only 3 things they need are:
1) Integration with Zapier (I need this as my business model is moving from manual based to automation). I want to run automated processes from lead capture to product delivery.
2) Maybe a process automation engine (heck I'm demanding).
3) A mobile app that is a little bit more intuitive. Just the Apple standards. I'm used to my conventions.

Otherwise you will not regret buying this subscription.

PS: I'm so unhappy that they do not have this... it is costing me money... an AFFILIATE SYSTEM. PLEASE GUYS LET ME MAKE MONEY WITH WORKetc. Give me my affiliate link PLEASE!!! I can sell this to ALL MY CLIENTS. I won't do that if I don't have an affiliate.

There you have it.. I want to get a piece of their business. Lucky you.
Read Runy Calmera's full review
Branden Maynes | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 28, 2016

WORK[etc] is a one-stop shop!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My whole company uses WORK[etc] for timesheets, knowledge base (e.g. a wiki-like setup), CRM (e.g. customer details), lead tracking/generation, and support cases. Keeping the whole of it together means less running around for information.
Read Branden Maynes's full review
Joe Gilbert | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2015

The importance of philosophy and your company's management.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Work[etc] is being used by Virtual Resort Manager, Inc. primarily as CRM and project management tools. This products allow us to keep close contact with our clients and manage internal development projects such as websites. I mainly use this for CRM and have used other CRM softwares. I have to say this one is the best yet. The other products did a good job of managing tech support, however they didn't offer other features such as project management in an all in one solution. The software also helps us maintain and centralize company documents making our internal knowledge base available anywhere and to anyone in VRM. I look forward to exploring other features and the continued feature upgrades Work[etc] has to offer!
Read Joe Gilbert's full review
Deanna Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2015

WORKetc - Bringing all our moving pieces together from client communication to project management

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WORKetc is used at Boomer Consulting for our entire process from prospecting to tracking leads to the project management portion of all of our engagements and communities. The entire Boomer Consulting team uses this product and it has increased the communication among our entire team. It helps us see where we are at in the sales process for all of our leads, what we have lost and won and helps us stay organized in our project management section. It is our central location for all communication to our clients and internally, a great way to see a snap shot of what is happening and a perfect way to go back and review the history of all areas.
Read Deanna Perkins's full review
Michael Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 19, 2015

WORKetc simply works!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Before WORKetc the information that one of our employees needed at any one time could be in as many a 4 different applications or systems. From our rudimentary help desk system to free floating excel spread sheets to emailing everyone in the company to see if anyone had the information they were looking for.
Many of our employees started creating their own documents keeping track of information they needed but inevitably - some new piece of information would be need and they wouldn't know where to go for it. WORK[etc] allows us to keep all that information in one place and it is just a quick search and a click away. The integration was fairly easy and with the ability to create as many custom fields as we needed - all the information is at our fingertips. It's still a work in progress - and always will be as information changes, new clients come on board, you know...the day to day.
But everyone is empowered to make the changes when needed so that we keep the data up to date. WORKetc for us and we have been able to communicate both internally as well as with our clients.
Read Michael Hill's full review
William Mullane | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 09, 2015

WORKetc - More than CRM

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

TechHelp is a partnership of Idaho's three state universities that does consulting work and major projects with manufacturers, food processors and inventors across the state. Because our consultants are geographically disperse and work for different universities, our data and business management processes were all over the place. WORKetc in conjunction with Google Apps, gave us the opportunity to create ONE database of clients, partners, media, legislators...that we use to manage our business end to end. With WORKetc we manage the entire client engagement process from first contact through the sales process, proposals, contracts, project management, invoicing, and reporting. WORKetc integrates with Google Apps/Gmail allowing us to "attach anything to anything". We can add contacts to WORKetc from a gmail, attach a gmail to a contact, project, invoice...attach Google Docs to projects and on and on. The WORKetc app puts all info from WORKetc at our consultants fingertips in the field.

Finally, good luck finding better product support. I know my WORKetc support people by FIRST NAME!! It's not that I need them that often, but when I do, I know that Craig or Steve or Laurie are there for me via email or 15 or 30 min support call.
Read William Mullane's full review
Donna Grindle, CHPSE, CHPC | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2015

We actually do all our work, etc in WORK[etc] every day.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our small company uses WORK[etc] to run all our business activity. We provide technology support as well as HIPAA compliance training and services. Our clients are both in the medical industry and all the companies that support them, such as accounting, legal, financial, technical support, etc. With a wide variety of needs and cases we must have a tool to keep all the parts moving without adding more staff just to do the scheduling and management of details. All the sales cycle processes, project controls and management, and invoicing take place in WORK[etc]. We added it directly into our Google Apps and can manage all our work from two applications completely integrated no matter what work we need to do.
Read Donna Grindle, CHPSE, CHPC's full review
John Belchamber | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 01, 2015

Building Better Businesses With WORKetc

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use WORKetc to run my consulting business (Invoke Results) and Dementia Journeys a website I run.
WORKetc provides me with CRM, Project Management, Marketing, Customer Support, Finance tools that I use everyday, from wherever I need to use them. Without it, my business would not run.
Read John Belchamber's full review
Michal Brenneman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2014

Game changer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

For us, WORKetc CRM is used across the whole company. I use it for the finances - expenses, billing, recurring charges - but we use it for technical support, project and task management, and time tracking. As a whole, there isn't a lot that WORKetc. doesn't address in our company. It wasn't designed to be an accounting software, but it's integration with Intuit makes it easy to bill clients, track payments, and track expenses. Our tech support department uses it for communication with clients, which also allows select users to track those conversations or pick up if the previous handler is unavailable. We are in the restaurant development business, so it's great for tracking new franchise set-ups from start to finish, as well.
Read Michal Brenneman's full review
Ralph Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

WORKetc - Continually Improving

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WORKetc for sales and marketing, CRM, quotes and invoices. The next step for us is to start looking at it for project management and timesheeting.

Over the last few years we have seen WORKetc continue to improve, by sorting issues and adding functionality. This commitment to improvement is one of the main reasons we've stuck with it, it just keeps getting better.

Read Ralph Young's full review
Ian Nicholson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2014

WORKetc - a solid foundation for your business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As an SME we use WORKetc across the whole business. We use it primarily for client database, project management financial management and communications. For us it makes us more efficient because it puts all the data in one place, both for employees entering data and managers in reviewing progress and making decisions.In particularly it gives me great visibility of project progress, our future order book and our sales pipeline. For other members of the team it puts all the data (time, expenses and sub-contractors) all in one place so makes it very simple to raise invoices.
Read Ian Nicholson's full review
Jonathan Hickman | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2015

WorkETC - More Than A Simple CMS

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkEtc CRM is used across our entire organization. We use it for keeping track of billable time, supplying invoices to customers, and to keep track of support tickets. The reporting services allow us to keep track of valuable statistics such as the type of tickets we receive, and the interface allows us to interact with one another quickly to properly share responsibilities for each issue that comes our way.
Read Jonathan Hickman's full review
Biljana Gligoric | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 04, 2015

Great tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Work[etc] is a great cloud based tool.I work in Non profit organisation and this service is great for our work. All members of my team use Work[etc]
Read Biljana Gligoric's full review
James Hartley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2014

A great product provided at a very fair cost... what's not to like?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

After careful selection we opted to deploy WORKetc in our company and haven't looked back. It handles central administration and tracking right across the heart of our company. Centralised mail handling, organisation and project structuring were all immediately transformed when we took it on - all of which were issues for us before.
Read James Hartley's full review
Oscar Correa | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2015

Not quite ready for prime time.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're using Worketc across all modules. We're not using CRM all that much. Mostly Tasks. ToDo's billing,Contacts and knowledge base and time sheets. Were struggling with the projects modules. It's pretty good but a bit pricy now. We actually purchased it and subscribed to it for almost 2 years. We were lured with the promise of a collaborative project client portal but we never got anything useful on that end. They developed or are developing one now, but you have to pay way more to have access to it. The original reason we licensed is pretty much a bust.

The reporting is pretty much next to useless and for projects especially. If you don't need to create complex reports or to do serious project management the version we are using are a 6.5 out of ten. Were having to use another app in the Google marketplace for useful project management. Were still using it because we integrated it with quickbooks. I'm feeling kind of trapped right now as opposed to fully satisfied.
Read Oscar Correa's full review
Marc Korody | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 28, 2014

Need it if you are a professional service company!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is a much better tool than others, it takes some process label revision (i.e. the labels), in your head but it really works.
Support has been very good, and the customization was done quickly and without much effort.

Worketc, will grow with your business, which is unique. It is not a vertical product (only doing one thing) it addresses the entire business process. We need recurring charges (i.e. monthly charges) the program does it as "subscriptions" - many of the others do not do this at all.

From our perspective Worketc needs to grow in the invoicing area, we need sub totals by service (product) and summaries on the bottom so costing can be done quickly by our clients. When we requested the change they were open to hearing about our needs which is unusual.
Read Marc Korody's full review

Customer data management / contact management (13)
Workflow management (12)
Opportunity management (10)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (13)
Contract management (1)
Quote & order management (8)
Interaction tracking (2)
Channel / partner relationship management (1)
Case management (11)
Call center management (1)
Help desk management (12)
Lead management (10)
Email marketing (9)
Task management (13)
Billing and invoicing management (10)
Reporting (12)
Pipeline visualization (9)
Customizable reports (11)
Custom fields (13)
Custom objects (2)
API for custom integration (10)
Single sign-on capability (1)
Role-based user permissions (11)
Social data (1)
Mobile access (13)

About WORKetc

Worketc is a web-based business management platform with CRM, sales and project management, and customer support functionality. Worketc enables marketing and sales automation, including email campaigns, lead capture, and sales pipeline management, and billing and invoicing when a deal is closed. The platform also provides project management capabilities, including workflow management and automation, user permissions control, collaboration with external stakeholders, and prebuilt workflow templates. It also offers customer support functionality, including a help desk and analytics. The starter package is priced at $78/month for 2 users maximum, and rises to $200-400/month plus $49-59/user for the high-scaling packages.

WORKetc Features

Sales Force Automation Features

Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureQuote & order management

Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing

CRM Project Management Features

Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting

CRM Reporting & Analytics Features

Has featurePipeline visualization
Has featureCustomizable reports

Customization Features

Has featureCustom fields
Has featureAPI for custom integration

Security Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions

Platform Features

Has featureMobile access
Has featureAll-in-one online CRM with project management, marketing, sales, billing, timesheets, social media, customer support, and more.
Has featureGMail and Outlook gadgets let you turn any email into a new sales lead, update a project, or assign a new support ticket.
Has featureKeep a running record of the relationships you have with your contacts with the extensive activity history module.

WORKetc Screenshots

WORKetc Integrations

WORKetc Competitors

WORKetc Pricing

Starter Edition$78Per Month for up to 2 Users
Team$195Per month for up to 3 Users (Each extra user + $49/month)
Foundations$395Per month for up to 5 Users (Each extra user + $59/month)

WORKetc Customer Size Distribution