WorkInSync

Return to Office (RTO)

I use to book seats, timing slots, upload vaccination certificates, drop and pick-ups.

Basic

$0

Free for organisations with less than 50 Employees*

Standard

per user per month billed annually plus taxes

Professional

$4

per user per month billed annually plus taxes

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.workinsync.io/pricing

What is WorkInSync?

WorkInSync is presented as a single app to manage all hybrid workplace needs. Globally, organizations have started adopting a hybrid workplace, with employees opting WFO/WFH as per their convenience.This has actually introduced new challenges in their life. WorkInSync enables companies to establish hybrid workplaces and employees' safe return to office. It includes - Work from office/home planning, Flexi-desking, Meeting room management, and Parking and commute booking - in order to provide everything an employee needs in a single app. WorkInSync is integrated with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Slack, Google Assistant, and multiple enterprise SSO and HRMS systems.

The MoveInSync SaaS solution boasts users among over 150 global enterprises (including 35 Fortune 500 organizations) such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Infosys, Wipro, IBM to make their employees' commute efficient and safe. The vendor states that in the last 12 years, they have saved millions of dollars for clients and thousands of trees for posterity, and hundreds of commute hours for the employees on the way. They have offices in India, South Africa, Egypt, and Sri Lanka.

WorkInSync Screenshots

Seat / Desk Booking - Admin DashboardG-Suite Calendar Sync for Employee SchedulingEmployee App - Seat Booking Floor plan viewSanitisation Tracker - App View for the housekeeping staffTeam Manager Dashboard to view who is working from office / remote for better planningMeeting Room Booking Management - Admin Dashboard for the workplace managers

WorkInSync Videos

Now collaborate and create with absolute easy with WorkInSync's Flexi-desking feature. With WorkInSync you can: - Book desks - Find colleagues - Reserve office assets - Even ask Google Assistant to make booking for you Learn more now at www.workinsync.io
One App for all your hybrid workplace needs
The Webcast over Getting started with a hybrid workplace was organized by People Matters and WorkInSync on 26th Nov, 2020. Covered Points: 1. What is the hybrid workplace model and what does working in a hybrid way look like? 2. What are some aspects that need to be consider...

WorkInSync Downloadables

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)30%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)40%

WorkInSync Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, India, APAC, Egypt, South Africa and many more
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

December 12, 2021

Return to Office (RTO)

• Seat Allocations.
  • Drop selection.
  • Selections of office time.
  • Even though we are updating vaccination certificate its asking again and again.
  • Even though we are in bright day light and clicking photos its not accepting it.
  • When we are changing address in the app, it does not trigger auto email to Admin.
It is well suited for organizations that are starting to return to the office. It's very useful to book seats, shift timings, and cab booking for a home drop. It's very much useful. There are no such scenarios where it is less appropriate.
WorkInSync powers safe and quick contactless entry to my office, easy seat booking by finding where my teammates are seated, and the ability to choose seats with dual monitors have made my overall experience a wonderful one. While returning to the office after a pandemic, my first concern was about how safe my office was for me to enter, but WorkInSync's sanitization tracker has helped us to maintain cleanliness and safety. I feel safe seeing when my seat was last sanitized on the WorkInSync app.
  • Seat booking
  • Contactless access management
  • Meeting room booking system
  • Sharing my work preferences with my team--whether working from home or office
  • Sanitization tracker
  • UI can be better
  • Notifications can be reduced a bit
I really love their contactless office entry/exit management system, including the AI-enabled mask detector. Seat booking, meeting room booking, and sharing my work preference (whether I am working from office or home) with my team every day has been amazing so far. The app also has integration facilities, when I book a seat or when I prefer working from home or office, it automatically gets reflected on my work calendars. They have done integrations with MS Teams and Slack, too. You will find the WorkInSync app on the MS Teams apps marketplace, too.
Very happy with WorkInSync's seat booking and contactless access features. I feel quite safe when I see which seats are sanitized before I book one for me. This is the best solution when your company is planning their employees to return to the office after the pandemic. I can easily let my team know whether I am working from the office or home. I can even search and find my teammates where they are seated on the app itself while booking a seat for me. Overall very user-friendly solution.
  • Amazing Desk Booking Feature
  • Meeting Room Booking Feature
  • Very good customer support
  • Customer-first attitude
  • They already have Parking Management, Cafeteria Management etc, they can add reserving office stationery, some solution for managing employee personal parcel delivery service in office etc.
If your company is planning to have a hybrid workplace - where some of the teams are working from office on certain weekdays and some of them are working from home, you need WorkInSync. Also, when your company is planning their employees' return to office post-pandemic this is that one tool you need. I really liked their smooth contactless entry to office solution. Face mask detection feature, booking a desk, finding my colleagues, interactive floor plan UIs to easily navigate inside my office and find my desk or meeting room - are some of my favorite features.